Friendly NT Matches

• Germany will have 3 friendly games with Netherland in the end of August,Germany has won the first match of 3:1 (25-20, 25-23, 22-25, 25-13)

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Croatia beat Greece in 2 friendly games, the first one 3-1 (23-25, 25-14, 34-32, 25-9),the second one 3-2 (21-25, 25-12, 17-25, 25-20, 15-13)

Croatia line up in 2 games-
    Gligorovic 5, Delic 11, Popovic 11, Usic 16, Poljak 14, Alajbeg 11 / Ikic (l. - 65% reception), Alajbeg 4, Petrovic 2, Kamenjarin
    Gligorovic 1, Delic 10, Popovic 7, Usic 16, Poljak 13, Barun 12 / Ikic (l. - 53% reception), Alajbeg 8, Dugandzic, Petrovic, Kamenjarin 6

Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss

• who did playas OH and who was opposite? and is it possible that osmokroviç come back to NT?

• Usic & Alajbeg played as OH ,Popovic played as opposite in the first match.
    Popovic played as OH and Barun as opposite in the second game.

I don't think Osmokrovic will back,she prefers the club game better!

• thanks valentine, crotia has very good attackers(barun,usiç,popoviç...) but none of them is good receiver.if osmokroviç played NT,crotia would become very good team... :roll:

• Germany - Serbia 1:3 (22:25, 24:26, 25:18, 15:25)

Germany: Weiss 3, Kozuch 20, Fürst 9, Hippe 11, Beier 4, Ssuschke 3, Tzscherlich L; Hanke 1, Brinker 1, Dumler 5, Ross 2, Radzuweit 1.

Serbia: Ognjenovic 4, Nikolic 23, Veljkovic 5, Brakocevic 14, Molnar 7, Krsmanovic 13 (6 blocks!), Cebic L, Djerisilo 1, Antonijevic 1, Petrovic 0, Malagurski 0, Vesovic n.e.

Second match is on sunday.

• Netherland 3x0 Russia (25-21, 25-19,25-21)

Netherland started with: Kim Staelens, Manon Flier, Alice Bloom, Debby Stam, Ingrid Visser, Francien Huurman e Jenneke Van Tienen

I don't know Russia team...(I got this information in NeVoBo's site)

• Netherland 3x0 Russia (25-21, 25-19,25-21)

Netherland started with: Kim Staelens, Manon Flier, Alice Bloom, Debby Stam, Ingrid Visser, Francien Huurman e Jenneke Van Tienen

I don't know Russia team...(I got this information in NeVoBo's site)

Russia lost? The bad days are just starting ... more losses to come.

• Second match of Dela Trophy 2008

The Netherlands - Russia 3:1 (25:19, 25:15, 19:25, 34:32)

Third and fourth sets Dutch NT played only with Manon Flier and libero Van Tienen from main roster.

Third and fourth sets Dutch NT played only with Manon Flier and libero Van Tienen from main roster.

oh my god Russia suck now really. Netherlands are good team but loosing a set against Netherlands B??Loosing to 19 and 15 is really embarasing really bad times starting for Russia

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Germany vs Serbia 1:3 (25:27, 25:22, 21:25, 16:25)

Germany: Weiss, Kozuch, Fürst, Hippe, Dumler, Ssuschke, Tzscherlich L

Serbia: Ognjenovic, Nikolic, Veljkovic, Djerisilo, Molnar, Krsmanovic, Cebic L

More information will follow if our federation will post statistics...

• did ivana play as opposite? and do you know how played weiss? I'd prefer hanke...

• The match of Ger vs Srb is online on a German sports website. I will post the links later (so far only 3 sets are uploaded) in the multimedia section.

Petrovic replaced Veljkovic for most of the match. Serbia won because they blocked very well and had the stronger hitters. Molnar made a very good impression and so did Nikolic, Djerisilo was not great but not bad either. Germany has a little problem with the hitters, only Kozuch and 17 year old Saskia Hippe attack well. The problem is that the best attackers Kozuch, Hippe and Brinker all don't receive well, so either Dumler or Beier who both are not very powerful but solid receivers have to play as OH. And our setters are not that good...I still prefer Hanke...

• Thanks for the report! I've read that there were 2500 people in the arena, that's nice! :)

The stats:
    Germany: Kozuch 21, Hippe 18, Furst 10, Ssuschke 6, Beier 5, Dumler 3, Brinkner 1, Ross 1
    Serbia: Djerisilo 18, Nikolic 17, Molnar 14, Ognjenovic 7, Krsmanovic 5, Brakocevic 4, Petrovic 4, Veljkovic 3

Molnar had over 50% successful spikes, nice to see her get back in form.

Anyone recorded the two matches of Dela Trophy 2008??
    Really wanna see how bad Russia is :wacko:... Thanks!