Hande OPP
    Gözde - Neriman OH
    Kübra - Eda MB
    Naz
    Gizem

Bahar played 3'rd set.

Neriman played very good.
    Turkey got's two strong OH Seda and Neriman :box: :box: :box:

• Well, Gudetti uses mini-version of vakifbank.
    Hande-->slotejes :super:
    Eda-->Rasic :super:
    Neriman-->zhuting :super:

• Well, Gudetti uses mini-version of vakifbank.
    Hande-->slotejes :super:
    Eda-->Rasic :super:
    Neriman-->zhuting :super:

I wonder if Guidetti will try to get Neriman to Vakıfbank, in the case of Zhu Ting's injury they don't have any offensive OH since Hill is not there anymore :white: they also need someone who can play as Opp in the case that Sloetjes fails. They should find a joker player like Hill

• I don`t like the idea of using Hande as OPP. She is still young and has years to improve, there`s nothing more useful than having a powerful OH, and Hande has all the potential to get there. I`m curious to see if she will be a stater next season for Vitra.

Same thing with Egonu, Club Italia should have let her play full time as OH. And Italy is in need of a powerful OH.

There`s no reason to rush with any of them, just give them time to improve passing and they will get there.

• Well, I dont think Bosetti sisters will be ok for Italy NT. There are a lot of strong teams which they can close Italian kee player Egonu and by the way maybe Egonu is strong one but remember Egonu is too young, she hasnt enough experience. Maybe C.Bosetti is ok right now but I think Indre Sorokaite can play instead of L.Bosetti and when Sorokaite will serve, Mazzanti can replace her with L.Bosetti :whistling:

• I don`t like the idea of using Hande as OPP. She is still young and has years to improve, there`s nothing more useful than having a powerful OH, and Hande has all the potential to get there. I`m curious to see if she will be a stater next season for Vitra.

Same thing with Egonu, Club Italia should have let her play full time as OH. And Italy is in need of a powerful OH.

There`s no reason to rush with any of them, just give them time to improve passing and they will get there.

Gozde, Eda, Neriman will all be very old to play in 2020 olympics. I think Gudetti use them for transition at the moment. Next year, we may see a totally different squad. I think maybe only eda will play in 2020 olympics.
    Young players should play more at turkish league. :teach:

• Croatia vs Bosnia and Herzegovina 3:2 (29:31, 26:24, 25:20, 18:25, 15:2)
    New captain is Samantha Fabris

• Women's Volleyball Pro Super Match - Thailand vs South Korea
    Indoor Stadium Huamark, Bangkok, Thailand
    June 3, 2017: 14:00 h. Thailand Time (UTC +7)

Korea - Women's Volleyball Pro Super Match

Thailand - Women's Volleyball Pro Super Match

Rehearsal:
    June 2, 2017
    https://pantip.com/topic/36524245

LIVE:
    June 3, 2017: 14:00 h. Thailand Time (UTC +7)

- YouTube:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPDODizxgL0

- Facebook Live:
    https://www.facebook.com/ThailandVolleyball

- SMM TV - OnlineThailand
    http://www.onlinethailand.net/tv_online/SMMTV.php

Thailand - South Korea Women's Volleyball Pro Super Match, June 3, 2017, Bangkok, Thailand
    Result:
    South Korea - Thailand 3-2 (21-25, 19-25, 25-22, 25-23, 15-7)

• Poland is playing just terrible. We cant spike, Brazil made probably 7 blocks in a row.

• Its 19-6, what a shame... Efimienko cant make a single point

• According to Volleyball China on Facebook.

Serbia 3 - 0 Jiaangsu ( 25-16/ 28-26 / 25-19).

Tijana Boskovic 18pts (56%, 4 ace), Zhang Changning 16pts (50%, 3 ace), Jovana Stevanovic 11pts (42%), Milena Rasic 10pts (59%), Hui Ruoqi 10pts (40%), Tang Ningya 9pts (38%), Wang Chenyue 8pts (56%, 3 block), Brankica Mihajlovic 8pts (34%), Jiang Qianwen 7pts (46%), Stefana Veljkovic 6pts (67%),

• The score of Set 1 is 25-18.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan