Friendly NT Matches

• Poland won 3-0 (25:19, 25:19, 25:21) but they will play the 4th set in a moment.

• Italy-Japan 3-0 (27-25, 25-21, 25-21)
    Italia: Malinov 2, Pietrini 11, Lubian 11, Ortolani 10, Sylla 10, Olivotto 6. Libero: Parrocchiale. Cambi, Mingardi 7, Guerra 1. N.e: Degradi, Orro, L., Fahr, L. Bosetti, Berti.
    Giappone: Koga 9, Ishii 3, Okumura 1, Kurogo 6, Tashiro, Akutagawa. Libero: Yamagishi. Iwasaka 4, Shimamura 3, Tominaga, Inoue, Horikawa 7, Inoue A. 7. N.e: Matsumoto.

• POLAND – CZECH REPUBLIC 4:0 (25:19, 25:19, 25:21, 27:25)

POL: Pleśnierowicz, Mędrzyk 13, Kąkolewska 13, M. Łukasik 15, Grajber 8, Efimienko 9 and Witkowska (l), Stenzel (l), Bociek 5, Nowicka, Twardowska1, Mucha 8, J. Łukasik 5, Alagierska 1

CZE: Valková 2, Kossániyová 12, Trnková 2, Toufarová 6, Mlejnková 7, Strušková 11 and Dostálová (l), Chevalierová, Nová 3, Baumruková, Kopáčová 7, Hodanová 4, Holásková 5, Orvošová 3

• there is a balance in distribution of points in Italy..good..and seems Pietrini and Lubian played well against Japan

Looks like Italy cut their errors in half this time. That helps a lot

• Ukraine and Belarus will play a friendly today in Ivano Frankivsk, and the match will be broadcasted through a live stream provided here:

http://xsport.ua/volleyball_s/…ya-v-nachale-maya_481710/

Regarding Sweden´s performance, or lack of, at least they could be excused a bit given the absence of the Lazic-sisters, the main players on their both wing positions, as well as the middle blocker, who has had some decent success in the NCAA during the previous season, Filippa Hansson. They will arrive to the team later during the season, at least according to the federations website, but I have not seen any information in relation to when it will happen precisely, unfortunalety. About the results in the two games played (which resulted in straight set losses against both UKR and BLR) I hardly think anything else but a huge defeat could have been expected. Of course they were merely a punchbag, a hopeless victim, while faced with teams of this level without three of their four best players in light of the deficient depth of the team, i.e the substitutes on their positions are in devastating lack of any functional skill set or positive attributes at all to assert themselves at a professional level. The best MB:s from the domestic league is, quite astonishingly, merely around 175-180 cm for example. I do not know if the presence of these three would have ameliorated their team sufficiently to prevail at least in a set or two vis-a-vis this type of opposition, but I would not have ruled it out at least.

• Ukraine and Belarus will play a friendly today in Ivano Frankivsk, and the match will be broadcasted through a live stream provided here:

http://xsport.ua/volleyball_s/…ya-v-nachale-maya_481710/

Regarding Sweden´s performance, or lack of, at least they could be excused a bit given the absence of the Lazic-sisters, the main players on their both wing positions, as well as the middle blocker, which has had some decent success in the NCAA during the previous season, Filippa Hansson. They will arrive to the team later during the season, at least according to the federations website, but I have not seen any information in relation to when it will happen precisely, unfortunalety. About the results in the two games played (which resulted in straight sets losses against both UKR and BLR) I hardly thinking else but a huge defeat could have been expected. Of course they were merely a punchbag, a hopeless victim, while faced with teams of this level without three of their four best players in light of the deficient depth of the team, i.e the substitutes on their positions are in devastating lack of any functional skill set or positive attributes at all to assert themselves at a professional level. The best MB:s from the domestic league is, quite astonishingly, merely around 175-180 cm for example. I do not know if the presence of these three would have ameliorated their team sufficiently to prevail at least in a set or two vis-a-vis this type of opposition, but I would not have ruled it out at least.

Did Haak play in these matches?

• In the Frendly Game between Italy and Japan on May 10, Italy apparently told "9 incorrect jokes" :rolll:
    battute sbagliate

Source

Anyone know of a source to watch that game?

• Did Haak play in these matches?

Yes, at least if you are refering to Isabelle, which I not so boldly anticipate, she most likely did since there were some interviews published with her after both games in swedish media, although containing very limited info with sweeping generalized opinions of how she related to the performance of her team as a whole. She could of course have done this from a spectators view on the bench as well, but it seems not very presumtive to say the least. I do not know about her older sister Anna Haak, who plays for a team in the american college system NCAA, but I think she played as well, there is no information I can trace that points to the opposite. In such case, then the arrival of Rebecka Lazic will be less important, since the difference between them (Anna and Rebecka) on their shared wing-position probably isnt so immense, but the advent of Alexandra and Filippa will be weighty regardless.

• In the Frendly Game between Italy and Japan on May 10, Italy apparently told "9 incorrect jokes" :rolll:
    battute sbagliate

Source

Anyone know of a source to watch that game?

For the supported languages (only 9 so far, but Italian included) prefer deepl.com against google and bing translators, I propose.

• Yes, at least if you are refering to Isabelle, which I not so boldly anticipate, she most likely did since there were some interviews published with her after both games in swedish media, although containing very limited info with sweeping generalized opinions of how she related to the performance of her team as a whole. She could of course do this from a spectators view on the bench as well, but it seems not very presumtive to say the least. I do not know about her older sister Anna Haak, who plays for a team in the american college system NCAA, but I think she played as well, there is no information I can trace that points to the opposite. In such case, then the arrival of Rebecka Lazic will be less important, since the difference between them on their wing-positions probably isnt so immense, but the advent of Alexandra and Filippa will be weighty regardless.

Do you really think there is a big difference between rebecka and Alexandra? :teach:

• The mix of polish B and U19 team played against Australia.
    Poland - Australia 4:0 (25:18, 25:13, 25:21, 25:22)

Poland: Alagierska, Łukasik, Różański, Bałuk, Wołodko, Matejko, Garstka (libero) and Stysiak, Górecka, Makarowska, Gryka

Australia: Osadchuk, Bettenay, Lean, Carey, Reeve, Kudziela, De Innocentiis (libero) and Bates, Morrow, Tait, Sadler, Stojanovic