Friendly NT Matches

• Germany: Kathleen Weiß, Anja Brandt, Maren Brinker, Esther Stahl, Corina Ssuschke, Heike Beier and Libera Lenka Dürr, plus Hanke, Kozuch, Roll, Matthes
    Japan: Megumi Kurihara, Yoshie Takeshita, Kaori Inoue, Yuki Ishikawa, Mizuho Ishida, Saori Kimura and Libera Yuko Sano

Statistics:
    GER: Service (10 errors and 8 aces), Block (12 Pts), Attack (49 %)
    JPN: Service (10 errors and 4 aces), Block (12 Punkte), Attack ( 48%)

• Three matches will be held between the NTs of Italy and Japan. The first two (June 22 and June 23) in Borno at 8.30 pm. On June 24 another match will be held this time in the city of Brescia at 8.15 pm.
    The money of the last match will go to the persons who suffered the earthquake in the Italian region of Abruzzo.

The coaches are Micelli (Foppapedretti Bergamo) and Parisi (Yamamay Busto Arsizio)

The players: setters - Di Crescenzo, Pincerato; opp - Ortolani, Quaranta; mb - Arrighetti, Crisanti, Garzaro, Stufi; outside hitters - Angeloni, Barcellini, Bosetti and libero - Merlo

I don't know Japan roster, but I think it will be the same players that played in Montreaux and Torino.

• Poland will meet Russia twice - in Rzeszow 14.07 and in Lancut 15.07 but before that they will meet Belarus also twice on 4th and 6th of July in Pila

Also Poland B played Sweden two times and won both meetings:
    1st - 4:0 (25:18, 25:13, 25:18, 25:16) (both teams agrred to play 4 sets)
    Poland B: Kaczmar, Wellna, Kaczorowska, Kosek, Szafraniac, Efimienko, Maj (L). and Haładyn, Tkaczewska, Sieczka.

2nd - 25:17, 25:13, 25:7
    Poland B: Wellna, Kaczmar, Kosek, Kaczorowska, Efimienko, Koczorowska, Maj (L) and Sieczka, Szafraniec, Tkaczewska

• Poland will meet Russia twice - in Rzeszow 14.07 and in Lancut 15.07

i thought russia would play friendly matches before the yeltsin cup...but it seems they won´t... i´m really looking forward to seeing russian new team in action
    :box:

• Italy - Japan = 3-0; 3-1; 3-0

• Germany will play three friendly matches against Czech Republic this weekend. Maggi Kozuch injured her ankle in training and cannot play but it's not a serious injury. Kerstin Tzscherlich is back in the team after her knee surgery, so Lenka Dürr has returned to junior team to prepare for WCH.

• GER - CZE 3:0 (25-9, 25-23, 25-16).

Germany: Denise Hanke, Sabrina Ross, Maren Brinker, Corina Ssuschke, Heike Beier, Christiane Fürst, Libera Kerstin Tzscherlich
    Czech Repbulic: Katerina Buckovà, Michaela Hasalikovà, Aneta Havlickovà, Tereza Matuzskovà, Lucie Muhlsteinovà, Helena Havelkovà, Libera Marketa Tomanovà

Statistic
    GER: Service (11 errors, 16 aces), Block (10 Punkte), Attack (40 %)
    CZE: Service (7 errors, 3 aces), Block (1 Punkt), Attack (32%)

• I didn't expect that Czech girls are so weak 9 and 16 points hmmm.......

• I didn't expect that Czech girls are so weak 9 and 16 points hmmm.......

Yes, they are average team, but as I see the squad they lack some girls...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Germany won the other two matches 3-0 and 3-1. Czech girls could win one set 25-23, in all other sets they never got more than 20 points. Germany played with the same players in all matches, only the setter position switched between Denise Hanke and Kathleen Weiß. Czech team played with different players in every match, but I don't think that they lack any important players. Buckova, Hasalikova, Havelkova, Matuszkova, Havlickova all have been there and playing...

• Czech team played with different players in every match, but I don't think that they lack any important players. Buckova, Hasalikova, Havelkova, Matuszkova, Havlickova all have been there and playing...

Maybe you are right. After all, two German victorie over Czechs are absolutely no surprise for me.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Maybe you are right. After all, two German victorie over Czechs are absolutely no surprise for me.

I think they do need some players like Senkova for reception, Horka is better as OH than Matuszkova as OH, Matuszkova should play as OPP, and Spalova is also a better choice than Hasalikova.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Poland beat Belarus 3-1(25:14; 22:25; 25:11; 25:14)

Sadurek, Kaczor, Gajgał, Bednarek, Świeniewicz, Barańska, Zenik (l) and Bełcik, Skowrońska-Dolata, Woźniakowska, Jagieło, Pykosz

i've read that in 2nd set Matlak make some change in starting line up and that's why we lost . i'm waiting for some info about this match i'm really eager to know how SKowronska performed she had long long break in training and she is probably in bad shape so far

some statistic
    Joanna Kaczor – 12 pkt (45%) 3 blocks

Katarzyna Gajgał – 10 pkt (89%) 1 block and 1 ace

Dorota Świeniewicz – 9 pkt (57%) 1 ace

Anna Woźniakowska – 8 pkt (58%) 1 block

Agnieszka Bednarek – 8 pkt (60%) 1 block 1 ace

Anna Barańska – 9 pkt (26%) 1 block 3 aces

Katarzyna Skowrońska – 6 pkt (50%) 2 aces

Aleksandra Jagieło – 4 pkt (44%)

Dorota Pykosz – 2 pkt (33%)
    Milena Sadurek 4 pkt 4 aces

pkt---> points , first number is a total points
    reception
    Dorota Świeniewicz – 47% (33%)

Mariola Zenik – 46% (38%)

Anna Barańska – 17% (17%)

Aleksandra Jagieło – 35% (29%)

Opp errors POland 24 Belarus 15

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

Edited once, last by mateo ().

• i'm waiting for some info about this match i'm really eager to know how SKowronska performed she had long long break in training and she is probably in bad shape so far

Why Kasia had a break in training ??

Does anybody has recorded this match ??

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...