Friendly NT Matches

• Why Kasia had a break in training ??

Kaska has serious problems with Achilles tendonshe had ~1.5 month break in training . there was possibility of surgery but SKowronska said she want to help NT this year and she doesn't want surgery this year

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Kaska has serious problems with Achilles tendonshe had ~1.5 month break in training . there was possibility of surgery but SKowronska said she want to help NT this year and she doesn't want surgery this year

That's so bad for her snd the team. Because she's so important for it. Much more after Glinka isn't playing because of her baby.

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...

• yeah she's our best player right now even with Glinka she spike sooo often she hadn't have any break over past 6 years so now she has problem. but she is tough girl she want give up amd i'm sure she will be fit and ready for WCH qulification and ECH(i'm going there and i want a photo with her so she doesn't have a choice :lol: :win:

• i'm going there and i want a photo with her so she doesn't have a choice

haha that's a really good reason for here to be there :gone:

To a beloved person:
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.

• Poland - Belarus 2:3 (25:14, 17:25, 25:18, 25:27, 14:16) SHOCK!!!! Poland had match points in 4th set :(

• Poland - Belarus 2:3 (25:14, 17:25, 25:18, 25:27, 14:16) SHOCK!!!! Poland had match points in 4th set :(

How could this happens ?!?

Do you now who played for Polish team ??

To a beloved person:

• Poland - Belarus 2:3 (25:14, 17:25, 25:18, 25:27, 14:16)

:what: ok let's say it was REALLY bad day of our Girls :D

Poland started with:Bełcik, Kaczor, Bednarek, Pykosz, Jagieło, Woźniakowska, Sawicka
    (libero)
    substitution:Sadurek, Skowrońska-Dolata, Gajgał, Świeniewicz, Barańska

• Quoted from "Rafalowski" Poland - Belarus 2:3 (25:14, 17:25, 25:18, 25:27, 14:16)

ok let's say it was REALLY bad day of our Girls

Oh yes a reeeaaaally baaaaad day :wacko:

Poland started with:Bełcik, Kaczor, Bednarek, Pykosz, Jagieło, Woźniakowska, Sawicka
    (libero)
    substitutionadurek, Skowrońska-Dolata, Gajgał, Świeniewicz, Barańska

This might be an explication why they lost the match...

To a beloved person:

• Germany vs Czech Republic 3:2 (20-25, 25-22, 23-25, 25-17, 15-10)
    It was the first of three inofficial matches in Brno.
    Germany: Weiss, Kozuch, Beier, Brinker, Fürst (best scorer with 23 points), Ssuschke, Tzscherlich (L) and Hanke, Matthes, Radzuweit, Schaus, Thomsen, Roll.

• Last match, first victory for Czech Republic
    GER - CZE 2:3 (18-25, 25-15, 25-19, 21-25, 14-16)
    Germany: Weiss, Kozuch, Beier, Brinker, Ssuschke, Radzuweit, Tzscherlich (L) and Hanke, Ross, Schaus, Fürst (20 points).

Sylvia Roll played very very little in all these matches, so I'm not sure if she'll be in the team for WCHQ eventually. I don't like her attitude so much, first she agreed to play for NT but then she takes weeks off every now and then and doesn't play any matches :thumbdown:

• Netherlands 2-3 Spain
    20-25, 25-17, 19-25, 25-20, 12-15

those friendly matches :lol: first Poland lost to Belarus than Germany to Czech republic now Holland 8o

• those friendly matches :lol: first Poland lost to Belarus than Germany to Czech republic now Holland 8o

Yeah! World qualies should be very interesting... or everything will come back to normal: 3-0 for favourites. 8)