Friendly NT Matches

• do you know the stats of Russia in yesterday match?

Zhadan 2, Murtazaeva 12 , Naumova 14, Fateeva 6, Sedova, 9 Kosheleva17, Kabeshova (L),
    Starodubova (L), Pasynkova 1, Startseva 1

No Borodakova, Safronova, Sheshenina & Makarova this time.

• Zhadan 2, Murtazaeva 12 , Naumova 14, Fateeva 6, Sedova, 9 Kosheleva17, Kabeshova (L),
    Starodubova (L), Pasynkova 1, Startseva 1

No Borodakova, Safronova, Sheshenina & Makarova this time.

thanks!
    kosheleva is playing very well...nice :win:

• Hi sne, do you know whether the RTS2 tv will broadcast these friendly matches or not ?
    Can you please let us know the result and score if you have ?
    Thank you very much !! ^^

From 22.-29.august Serbia and Italy will play several friendly matches in Belgrade.

• First friendly match 25th august:

SRB-ITA 1-3 (18-25,20-25,16-25,25-19)

SRB Ognjenovic(5),Brakocevic(4),Nikolic(11),Vesovic(7),Krsmanovic(15),Veljkovic(18 ),Popovic(L), Malagurski(7)
    ITA Lo Bianco,Aguero,Barazza,Gioli,DelCore,Secolo,Cardullo

Second friendly match 26th august:

SRB-ITA 2-2 (25-22,27-25,19-25,23-25)

SRB Antonijevic(8 ),Djerisilo(16),Nikolic(9),Molnar(15),Krsmanovic(7),Veljkovic(5),Cebic(L), Vesovic(5),Petrovic(5),Rasic(6)
    ITA Top scorer Aguero 15pts, all players played except Guiggi and Piccinini

There will be 2 more matches.

@ merku love:RTS will not broadcast matches,sorry.

• Just a little curiosity about second friendly match between Serbia and Italy:

Eleonora Lo Bianco made her debut for serbian NT!!!! :) At the beginning of fourth set serbian setter Ana Antonijevic had to leave the court due to pain in her tendon and Maja Ognjenovic couldn't replace her because of pain in her back .So Lo Bianco passed over to serbian side and played a set for Serbia.

Now I know what we will do if Maja doesn't improve her game.We will take Leo! :lol:
    Terzic already said that next time she will get serbian passport! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eleonora Lo Bianco made her debut for serbian NT!!!! :) At the beginning of fourth set serbian setter Ana Antonijevic had to leave the court due to pain in her tendon and Maja Ognjenovic couldn't replace her because of pain in her back .So Lo Bianco passed over to serbian side and played a set for Serbia.

Now I know what we will do if Maja doesn't improve her game.We will take Leo! :lol:
    Terzic already said that next time she will get serbian passport! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ahahahahahah please don't, we have serious problems with setters! ;)

anyway i think Zivkovic has a great talent and i think she deserved to be on the team...maybe in the future... :thumbup: :thumbup:

haha so nice!! It was something we don't get to see everyday! Is there any video of that?

I like Ognjenovic! I think she's a great setter, sometimes she does some mistakes :whistle: but still good!

• Third friendly match 27th august:

SRB-ITA 1-4 (20-25,25-21,14-25,16-25,20-25)

Nikolić (7), Đerisilo (10), Vesović (8 ), Ognjenović (2), Veljković (7), Rašić (6),Popovic(L), Brakočević (9), Krsmanović (3), Molnar (9), Antonijević (6) ,Ćebić(L)

Fourth friendly match 28th august:

SRB-ITA 2-3 (25-19,22-25,22-25,21-25,25-23)

Nikolić (14), Đerisilo (22), Krsmanović (12), Molnar(11), Ognjenović (7), Veljković (9), Ćebić(L), Brakočević (1), Antonijević, Rašić (2), Vesović(9),Popović(L)

It's good to see that Molnar is back and Cebic too.With these two players on court I think we can tolerate Nikolic in reception.I think the attitude of players will be very important.Last summer many of them sounded like they were going to Beijing on vacations.Yesterday Ognjenovic said that after EC volleyball team will meet their fans in front of Belgrade City Hall( it's a traditional place where athletes meet fans after winning medal on major international competitions .) I am glad that she is so optimistic to give such a statement.
    I think Italy is the strongest favourite to take gold medal.And there are 6 more teams who have the chance to finish on podium.Anything can happen in matches between these teams and it's very difficult to make a prediction about final ranking or even about semifinalists.But as I see that "The prediction game" has already started, I will put my money on ITA,SRB,RUS and NED to play in semifinals.

@LothiePG:Unfortunately there is no video of Lo Bianco. :down: Just this picture:

• From 4 to 9 September Italy will play 4 games against Serbia. One of them will be broadcast at TV: 5 September, 22.00 Rai Sport Piu.

• The Netherlands will play against Turkye on 19 and 20 of september in Eindhoven!

I've heard something about place of matches Marieke. They will be in İzmir, I think. Are you sure about Eindhoven?

• I've heard something about place of matches Marieke. They will be in İzmir, I think. Are you sure about Eindhoven?

They play for the Dela Trophy in Eindhoven. 19 sept 17.30 and 20 sept 16.30. Maybe they play in Izmir some matches on another date ;)

• russia will face germany in friendly matches in september

• They play for the Dela Trophy in Eindhoven. 19 sept 17.30 and 20 sept 16.30. Maybe they play in Izmir some matches on another date ;)

will there be any other team except turkey and hollnd?

will there be any other team except turkey and hollnd?

No, only Turkey and Holland. It is for Holland an annual presentation in their own country organized by their sponsor Dela (although this year we had world championship qualification)