Friendly NT Matches

• Belarus beat Czech Republic 3-2. Team of Czech on 3rd set lead 21-17 but they lost 24-26. In tie-break Czech has 2 match points but lost 18-20. Good job Nikolai Karpol :thumbsup: Belarus - Czech Republic 21-25 17-25 26-24 25-21 20-18.

• Thanks for the photo!!!^^ and for the informations over the friendly games...I hope nothing serius with Maja and Ana! :)

I agree with you..has everything to be ITA, SRB, RUS, and HOL..but of course...in there anything can happen..the teams are quite close, and TUR and GER can appear as surprises...

I hope they all play tehir bests and that the bests wins!

• does anyone know where can we watch livestream of Rai Sport Piu ??
    Hopefully someone could record and upload the matches between Italy and serbia,,,,,thanks in advance !!!

• Italia- Serbia 3:0 ( 25: 20, 25:19, 25:23)

Certain victory of Italy, but about one thing I wonder. Why Martina Guiggi didn't play? ? Someone knows ? In my opinion she should be a basic middle-blocker. And I have a question to friends from Italy. What is the best site of Italian volleyball? :sos: Volleyrosa.net not working :S

• Thanks Joanamss :)

Serbia: Nikolic, Brakocevic, Krsmanovic, Molnar, Ognejovic, Popovic, Bursac
    Italy: Secolo, Piccinini, Airrghetti, Lo Bianco, Gioli, Aguero, Cardullo

Unfortunately, changes and points I didn't write, and can't t find anywhere

• @ Stusi... http://www.volleyball.it this is the best since volleyrosa is on vacation right now... Martina Guiggi went back to Forlì since she had and injury to her shoulder...she's recovering now... :)

@ Joana... Italy: Lo Bianco 1, Aguero 11, Piccinini 14, Secolo 8, Arrighetti 1, Gioli 8, Cardullo (Rondon, Ortolani, Bosetti, Del Core, Barazza, Merlo)

Serbia: Ognjenovic 2, Nikolic 8, Brakocevic 3, Krsmanovic 5, Majstorovic 1, Molnar 13, Rasic 7, Cebic (Djerisilo, Vesovic, Veljkovic, Antonijevic, Popovic, Bursac)

• Thanks Joanamss :)

Serbia: Nikolic, Brakocevic, Krsmanovic, Molnar, Ognejovic, Popovic, Bursac
    Italy: Secolo, Piccinini, Airrghetti, Lo Bianco, Gioli, Aguero, Cardullo

Unfortunately, changes and points I didn't write, and can't t find anywhere

@ Stusi... http://www.volleyball.it this is the best since volleyrosa is on vacation right now... Martina Guiggi went back to Forlì since she had and injury to her shoulder...she's recovering now... :)

@ Joana... Italy: Lo Bianco 1, Aguero 11, Piccinini 14, Secolo 8, Arrighetti 1, Gioli 8, Cardullo (Rondon, Ortolani, Bosetti, Del Core, Barazza, Merlo)

Serbia: Ognjenovic 2, Nikolic 8, Brakocevic 3, Krsmanovic 5, Majstorovic 1, Molnar 13, Rasic 7, Cebic (Djerisilo, Vesovic, Veljkovic, Antonijevic, Popovic, Bursac)

Thank you all!!!!!For the infos!!! ;)

• @ Stusi... http://www.volleyball.it this is the best since volleyrosa is on vacation right now... Martina Guiggi went back to Forlì since she had and injury to her shoulder...she's recovering now... :)

Thx, you calmed me down :)

• turkey,ukraine,azerbaijan and belarus will play for a friendly tournamenf in belarus :down: (we need to play with italy serbia,russia or germany, these teams are so weak :mad: )