Friendly NT Matches

• Poland lost 3-2 with Serbia

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• First match GER - NED 1:3 (26:24, 20:25, 20:25, 33:35).

GER: Kathleen Weiss, Maren Brinker, Christiane Fürst, Corina Ssuschke, Margareta Kozuch, Heike Beier, Kerstin Tzscherlich (L) and Lena Möllers, Sabrina Ross, Sarah Petrausch, Lisa Thomsen, Kathy Radzuweit.

NED: Kim Staelens, Alice Blom, Caroline Wensink, Manon Flier, Ingrid Visser, Debby Stam, Janneke van Tienen (L) and Francien Huurman.

• SRB: NIKOLIĆ (6), BRAKOČEVIĆ (4), ĐERISILO (23), KRSMANOVIĆ (10), MAJSTOROVIĆ (2), MOLNAR (4), ANTONIJEVIĆ (3), VESOVIĆ (6), OGNJENOVIĆ (3), VELJKOVIĆ (9), PETROVIĆ, RAŠIĆ (7), POPOVIĆ, ĆEBIĆ.
    POL: BARANSKA (21), BEDNAREK (13), SADUREK (3), GAJGAL, JAGiELO (18 ), KACZOR (15), ZENIK, BELČIK, DZIEKIEVICZ (1), PYKOSZ, KACZOROWSKA, WOZNIAKOWSKA, BAMBER (2), MAJ.

ITA: Bosetti 10, Arrighetti 10, Aguero 14, Piccinini 9, Gioli 7, Lo Bianco 2. Libero: Cardullo, Rondon, Ortolani 2. N.e. Barazza, Secolo, Del Core.
    BEL: Vandesteene 4, De Carne 6, Leys 2, Aelbrecht 4, Dirickx 2, Vindevoghel 11; libero: Szcygieska (Smits), Horemans, Rousseaux 2. N.e. De Leeuw, Van Hecke.

De Carne??? :what:

• where is ned&ger?

i am very worried about ned.because there is no new face.and chaine is still recovering.

• They play for the Dela Trophy in Eindhoven. 19 sept 17.30 and 20 sept 16.30. Maybe they play in Izmir some matches on another date ;)

Thanks Chipp ;)

• but turkey without neslihan,naz and eda :dance6:

• Pelin played. Alessandro Chiappini believes her more than Naz. And I always told Pelin playes much bette and speedier than Naz. Naz was star when she was a child.It was suprising that young girl plays so nice.But time by time she showed that there`s nothing special in her game. Pelin much better!!!

• That`s a big lie!!! the biggest lie!!!
    Oksana Parkhomenko told me her self.They played with their ideal team for poland!!! They just can not agree with their lost!!! Biut it is so normal))))))))))

I heard in turkish voleyball forums.but you are very inconsiderate and you are very racist :box: :box:

• That`s a big lie!!! the biggest lie!!!
    Oksana Parkhomenko told me her self.They played with their ideal team for poland!!! They just can not agree with their lost!!! Biut it is so normal))))))))))

no naz did not play!!!
    and even if we lost to you only one match it does not mean we are on the same level :roll: sometimes there would be some surprising result but it does not mean you are better than us :whistle:
    anyway congratulatıon

• I heard in turkish voleyball forums.but you are very inconsiderate and you are very racist :box: :box:

Yeap, Ilgar if you rememeber, we have talked about it. Just watch volleyball (also other sports) as fun... Let others go :win:

• Mogilev Cup
    12.09. Украина — Азербайджан — 1:3. Беларусь — Турция — 3:0.

ТУРНИРНАЯ ТАБЛИЦА

1. Азербайджан 2 2 0 6-2 4

2. Беларусь 2 2 0 6-2 4

3. Украина 2 0 2 3-6 2

4. Турция 2 0 2 1-6 2

And Belarus is also not for Turkey. )))