Friendly NT Matches

• Slovakia - Croatia (22:25, 29:31, 17:25)

can you tell me statistic of the match, or link where i can see it.

• I have just score

SR: Rojková 11, Gogolová 1, Hrončeková 5, Smák 1, Konečná 6, Soaresová 19, libero Kohútová Kleskeňová (Noseková, T. Crkoňová 1, Kuciaková 3, Viestová 1). Tréner M. Čada.
    Chorvátsko: Grbačová 3, Popovičová 14, Jerkovová 12, Ušičová Jogunica 9, Milošová 7, Poljaková 13, libero Miletičová (Alajbegová 2, Barunová 4, Dugandžičová 1, Katičová). Tréner: M. Aksentijevič.

http://www.svf.sk/Default.aspx?CatID=667&NewsID=4458

• I have just score

SR: Rojková 11, Gogolová 1, Hrončeková 5, Smák 1, Konečná 6, Soaresová 19, libero Kohútová Kleskeňová (Noseková, T. Crkoňová 1, Kuciaková 3, Viestová 1). Tréner M. Čada.
    Chorvátsko: Grbačová 3, Popovičová 14, Jerkovová 12, Ušičová Jogunica 9, Milošová 7, Poljaková 13, libero Miletičová (Alajbegová 2, Barunová 4, Dugandžičová 1, Katičová). Tréner: M. Aksentijevič.

http://www.svf.sk/Default.aspx?CatID=667&NewsID=4458

thank you very much :)

• Oh, Alajbeg and Barun are back, good news :)
    Where is Gligorovic?

She is not in the team because she didn't play very well in Subotica, so coach called Marina Katić in team.

• Holland-Turkey 3-0(25:21, 25:18, 25:15)

:what: wht;s happening with Turkey?? 2 looses in friendly tournament like week ago now such an easy loose against Holland...

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

:what: wht;s happening with Turkey?? 2 looses in friendly tournament like week ago now such an easy loose against Holland...

ı don t understand what is happening too :what: the results in belarus are not criterion for me but ı care about these matches very much. naz didnot play because injury with her ankle but and we had to play with pelin :down:
    ı hope the next matches result would be different

• The match is online at http://www.volleybal.tv
    They will show tomorrow's match live too.

Thank you Matthias!

I watched the match online on the website and I saw that Turkey definitely played a horrible match. They had no answers to the Netherlands' fast attacks and were grown tired and worn out by the Dutch defence. Turkey was terrible at blocking. They were not even able to rebound the balls from the blocks or not able to pick up the ones they were able to rebound. Everyone on the Turkish side played with a lot of unforced errors, including Neslihan. I think Pelin played a horrible match, either. Her sets were neither accurate nor fast. They were so predictable. She is one of the biggest reasons why Turkey lost. I don't think much will change if Naz heals either. Nihan receives terribly so I think people will continue to be very angry towards Ale Chiappini for his choice of not picking Gulden for the roster. Deniz has a terrible reception either.

Everyone seemed so out of shape in Turkey. Yet the Dutch played a nice match. Especially Flier and Visser were amazing. Chaine Staelens was good, too. It was also good to see Debby Stam back in her good form again. Turkey played a great tournament in the World Ch'ship Qualifications in Poland but there are no signs of that game, accuracy, will power and determination anymore. We'll see how things go tomorrow.

• Netherlands-Turkey, second match 3:2 (22:25, 21:25, 25:23 25:11, 15:9)

Well Turkey play like a Turkey :whistling: Are You remember 3rd set of Final for Ticet to Olympic Games 2004? 25-7 for Germany :D :D :D Look in World Ranking. Algieria is better then Turkey :D :D :D So 2 set wins over Holland is World Champs for Turkey :D :D :D

• 18. 09. 2009

Slovensko - Croatia 0:3 (22-25, 29-31, 17-25)

Česká republika - Croatia 3:1 (25-19, 14-25 , 25-19, 25-17)

Today match no2, assume that coach Aksentijevic will use same tactics as in Slovakia last week, first game combined team, second best lineup. Then Slovakia was beaten 3:0 in second match.

• Well Turkey play like a Turkey :whistling: Are You remember 3rd set of Final for Ticet to Olympic Games 2004? 25-7 for Germany :D :D :D Look in World Ranking. Algieria is better then Turkey :D :D :D So 2 set wins over Holland is World Champs for Turkey :D :D :D

what are you talking about :what:

• what are you talking about :what:

3rd set of Final for Ticet to Olympic Games 2004? 25-7 for Germany - TRUE

Look in World Ranking. Algieria is better then Turkey - TRUE

2 set wins over Holland is World Champs for Turkey - WILL SE ECH 2009

• 3rd set of Final for Ticet to Olympic Games 2004? 25-7 for Germany - TRUE

Look in World Ranking. Algieria is better then Turkey - TRUE

2 set wins over Holland is World Champs for Turkey - WILL SE ECH 2009

If you think that Algeria is better than Turkey because Algeria is higher in World Ranking and for Turkey win 2 sets over Holland is like be World Champs...you are talking great non-senses

• If you think that Algeria is better than Turkey because Algeria is higher in World Ranking and for Turkey win 2 sets over Holland is like be World Champs...you are talking great non-senses

Baby Nostromo if You will think logic and see that I have 190 posts (so I know something about volleyball)- You will know it's only joke.

• Baby Nostromo if You will think logic and see that I have 190 posts (so I know something about volleyball)- You will know it's only joke.

Old Timer Bartek, wierd sense of humour your, being not very respectful with Turkey team