Friendly NT Matches

• 3rd set of Final for Ticet to Olympic Games 2004? 25-7 for Germany - TRUE

Look in World Ranking. Algieria is better then Turkey - TRUE

2 set wins over Holland is World Champs for Turkey - WILL SE ECH 2009

believe me your sense of humour sucks!!! :mad: moreover, the amount of message you have sent is not a clue your knowledge if it is so, ı have already sent 314 messages so do you think it shows that ı know more than you :whistle: in this regard as you claim, if you really know something about volleyball,you should know that you cannot judge any team based on any single match or set. ı won t again discuss which team would be more successful at EC but you should stop such silly jokes :box:

• Well Turkey play like a Turkey :whistling: Are You remember 3rd set of Final for Ticet to Olympic Games 2004? 25-7 for Germany :D :D :D Look in World Ranking. Algieria is better then Turkey :D :D :D So 2 set wins over Holland is World Champs for Turkey :D :D :D

dear bartek:)
    when poland will be without skowronska and glinka in ECH 2009;we will see :drink: :rose:
    see you my friend:)))

• Serbia - Bulgaria 4:0 (18,17,22,19)

SRB: NIKOLIĆ (15), BRAKOČEVIĆ (10), ĐERISILO (16), KRSMANOVIĆ (2), MAJSTOROVIĆ (2), MOLNAR (6), ANTONIJEVIĆ (5), VESOVIĆ (6), OGNJENOVIĆ (4), VELJKOVIĆ (7), PETROVIĆ (6), RAŠIĆ, POPOVIĆ, ĆEBIĆ.
    BUL: TSVETANOVA (1), GERMANOVA (1), ZARKOVA (3), KOEVA, YANEVA (10), DEBARLIEVA, TENEVA (2), CHITIGOI (7), M. FILIPOVA, KOLEVA (5), VASILEVA (7), S. FILIPOVA (8 ), PETKOVA (5).

Germanova back in Bulgarian team?? Wow interesting :what:

• I didn't like our team against Netherlands :down: in the first match, we played with Pelin and it was so bad to us.. we were saying that in the second match, If we will play with Naz, it would be so much better.. But result was same.. What will happen in ECH? I really wonder.. Anyway, we'll see..

Netherlands NT was so good.. Especially I liked Visser so much, she showed that she is great middle.. Netherlans should be in final, against Italy ;) Congrats Netherlands, you were amazing!

• stop

Ok. I only say, not hope but real think about position Turkey Team in ECH, that this Team sometimes play very bad. For example World Cup 2003 4th set Turkey - Brazil 10-25 and 1st set Turkey - China 10-25. Wish You smile on tournament in Poland Serdar and Nostromo .. :dance6:

• Dutch girls win Dela Cup :obey:

• Bartek, you should learn the difference between a joke and provocation. What you do is absolutely unacceptable.

• Germany - Russia 3:1 (23:25, 25:20, 25:15, 25:23)
    I am surprised...

why?? :D Germany has great team with lot of potential and IMO they are one of the favourites in ECH . Russia is weird this season they can lost to Puerto Rico and than end 2nd in final standing in WGP i hope they won't be in great shape during ECH ^^

i had opportunity to watch Hol-Tur match. it was inbteresting match cus there was some turnarounds but i think both teams didn't show their best , specially reception and setting wasn't on best level

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• GER: Kathleen Weiss, Maren Brinker, Christiane Fürst, Kathy Radzuweit, Margareta Kozuch, Heike Beier, Lenka Dürr (L) and Denise Hanke, Sabrina Ross, Sarah Petrausch.

RUS: Elena Murtazaeva, Natalia Safronova, Olga Fateeva, Yulia Sedova, Ekaterina Gamova (15 pts, 7 of them in 1st set), Marina Sheshenina, Ekaterina Starodubova (L) and Maria Zhadan, Maria Borodakova, Anna Makarova.

Statistics:
    GER: Serve 7 err and 11 ace, Block 15 pts, Attack 51 %
    RUS: Serve 7 err and 5 ace, Block 9 pts, Attack 41 %

Corina Ssuschke has an ankle injury and Kerstin Tzscherlich is ill, but both will be able to play ECH.
    Guidetti says Lenka Dürr played a sensational match, but also Hanke and Radzuweit played very well. Tomorrow Möllers and Kauffeldt will have their chance to play, and if they also play well he will have a sleepless night before he decides who he doesn't take to ECH :S

• believe me your sense of humour sucks!!! :mad: moreover, the amount of message you have sent is not a clue your knowledge if it is so, ı have already sent 314 messages so do you think it shows that ı know more than you :whistle: in this regard as you claim, if you really know something about volleyball,you should know that you cannot judge any team based on any single match or set. ı won t again discuss which team would be more successful at EC but you should stop such silly jokes :box:

Wow, looks like we have a very large group of very "eager" Turkish fans that do not accept any jokes about Turkish team. Well, seems to me Bartek only made a innocent joke. At least he did not say anything against any person and against the rules of the forum. And ganging up against him is not nice.

This is a INTERNATIONAL forum. It is NOT at forum for Turkish fan only. I've seen Turkish fans said much more "humorous" things about other teams and I did not see any humor in those posts. But obviously they do not like any jokes about their team.

Keep it coming, Bartek. I like you sense of humor. I might join you in making some jokes too. This forum has freedom of speech.

• Wow, looks like we have a very large group of very "eager" Turkish fans that do not accept any jokes about Turkish team. Well, seems to me Bartek only made a innocent joke. At least he did not say anything against any person and against the rules of the forum. And ganging up against him is not nice.

This is a INTERNATIONAL forum. It is NOT at forum for Turkish fan only. I've seen Turkish fans said much more "humorous" things about other teams and I did not see any humor in those posts. But obviously they do not like any jokes about their team.

Keep it coming, Bartek. I like you sense of humor. I might join you in making some jokes too. This forum has freedom of speech.

Thank You :drink: One of turkish fan wrote to me in private message "I WILL KILL YOU" :lol: I'll be waiting.

• Česká republika - Croatia 3:0 (25-22, 25-19, 25-20)

Cant guarantee, but as i heard this was general probe for ECH, both teams played full squad so this could be another disgrace for croatian volleyball on international scene :down: :sos:

• why?? :D Germany has great team with lot of potential and IMO they are one of the favourites in ECH . Russia is weird this season they can lost to Puerto Rico and than end 2nd in final standing in WGP i hope they won't be in great shape during ECH ^^

Uhm, it's been a while since I've seen Germany play. I don't know what to expect in the ECH, but I'm a bit worried they will play against us in the first round... :huh:
    Russia is another mistery. We haven't played against them this year, so anything could happen. What would you say is their condition right now? Any Russian who can help?

P.S. I know Italy is playing a friendly match against Poland today at 17.30 in Lodz. If anyone is able to see the match, please post the result. :)

• Uhm, it's been a while since I've seen Germany play. I don't know what to expect in the ECH, but I'm a bit worried they will play against us in the first round... :huh:
    Russia is another mistery. We haven't played against them this year, so anything could happen. What would you say is their condition right now? Any Russian who can help?

P.S. I know Italy is playing a friendly match against Poland today at 17.30 in Lodz. If anyone is able to see the match, please post the result. :)

This match is closed to media and fans. But probably the result will be known :)

• But will the match Poland-Italy be held today? We have national mourning till tuesday night in Poland. Didn't they cancelled the game?

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Konrad, wake up! This is not official match with spectacors. So mayby girls shouldn;t train because in Poland is mourning?

I woke up few hours ago, how about you? It is not me who declared mourning in Poland. I have nothing against this game, but Polish authority used to have some strange ideas and I wasn't sure about this game. I just asked. Am I not allowed to?

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D