Friendly NT Matches

• This match is closed to media and fans. But probably the result will be known :)

Oh, ok, I hope so. :)

Totally off topic and ust out of curiosity, why is Poland mourning? Something happened?

• Totally off topic and ust out of curiosity, why is Poland mourning? Something happened?

Disaster in the mine last friday. 14 miners died.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Oh. Awful. :(
    Thanks for the explanation.

• wil Russia and Germany play another match before ECH starts?

• wil Russia and Germany play another match before ECH starts?

Yes, Today will be another friendly match Germany - Russia

• Poland - Italy 2:3 (22-25, 16-25, 19-25, 25-23, 15-12) In fact 0-3 for Italy... :roll:

Poland: Sadurek, Kaczor, Gajgał, Bednarek, Jagieło, Barańska, Zenik (l) and Bełcik, Pykosz, Maj, Dziękiewicz, Bamber

• Poland - Italy 2:3 (22-25, 16-25, 19-25, 25-23, 15-12) In fact 0-3 for Italy... :roll:

Poland: Sadurek, Kaczor, Gajgał, Bednarek, Jagieło, Barańska, Zenik (l) and Bełcik, Pykosz, Maj, Dziękiewicz, Bamber

:down: at least we won those 2 sets but the actual results isn't promising...

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Second friendly match

Germany 2 - Russia 3 (22-25, 25-18, 15-25, 25-22, 10-15)

Thank you pol! :thumbup:
    I'm starting to be hopeful. :)

2007- 2009 CAMPIONESSE D'EUROPA!!!
    2009 WORLD GRAND CHAMPIONS CUP

Edited once, last by Ros ().

• Second friendly match

Germany 2 - Russia 3 (22-25, 25-18, 15-25, 25-22, 10-15)

GER: Kathleen Weiss, Maren Brinker, Christiane Fürst, Berit Kauffeldt, Margareta Kozuch, Heike Beier, Kerstin Tzscherlich (L) first two sets, then Lena Möllers, Sarah Petrausch, Anne Matthes, Christiane Fürst, Berit Kauffeldt, Sabrina Ross, Lenka Dürr (L), so in fact we played the last 3 sets with 4 players from Junior World Champ team :thumbsup:

RUS: Maria Borodakova, Anna Makarova, Maria Zhadan, Elena Murtazaeva, Ekaterina Gamova, Tatiana Kosheleva, Ekaterina Kabeshova (L) and Olga Fateeva, Natalia Safronova

Tomorrow Guidetti will decide on the 14 players for ECH. Decisions will probably be between Hanke/Möllers and Dürr/Thomsen.

• It was the last match of our team. In the last match of the torunament in belarus Kseniya Kovalenko,on eof the leaders of Azeri team was ijured in the third set,and following her our team leader Natalya MAMMADOVA injured her leg. So they could not end the match in which the were winning 2=0 in sets.it is not so impiortant,for me the most important Natalya and Kseniya`s playing.Naty told me INSHALLAH we hope that everything will be ok! And I also hope that. Till yesterday they did not play. I hoppppe!

• Spain 3-2 Bulgaria
    25-17 (21' ), 20-25 (23' ), 21-25 ( 24'), 25-22 (26' ), 15-7 (10' )
    http://www.rfevb.com/home/selecciones/sf/esp-bul.pdf

Spain: M. Fernández ( 22), Collar (24 ), Correa (6 ), Aranda (7 ), D. Sánchez (9 ), N. Sánchez (10 ) (starting six) Ramírez (líbero) Other players: A. Fernández (3), Delgado (0), Esteban ( 0)
    Bulgaria: Nenova (4 ), Zetova ( 21), Zarkova ( 8), Yaneva (9 ), Vasilea ( 17), Filipova (14 ) (starting six) Filipova (líbero)

• where is Yasmina Hernandez, is Spain coming with the strongest team in Croatia?

• Yasmina Hernandez is injured. No. This is Spain Nt right now. No Lamas, No El-ammari, No Garcia, No Hernández... I think it will be easy for Croatia. Are you gonna watch the matches?

i dont agree with you :) i think it will be very hard, spain has good chances against us, we miss senna usic, and good libero. I can't watch this matches live becasue I can't go in Osijek right now.