Friendly NT Matches

• She is back to help Bulgaria qualify for the ECH, because Elena Koleva quit the NT

• Marisa Fernandez is a mountain!!!!Right elchica???

• Spain 2-3 Bulgaria (Bulgaria won 1-3 and extra set was 27-25 for Spain but I think problems with Volley Data, they stop stats in 13-15)
    http://www.rfevb.com/prensa/notas/esp-bul02.pdf

Spain is testing new players (Collar, Gómez, Suárez...) They are young and some are unexperienced in NT and international matches. Delgado (18 years old), Gómez (22 years), Suárez (22 years) , Collar (22 years), Sara Hernández (23 years)

• Bulgarian team is changed also :)

• Bulgaria has been a very well-balanced team lately. Most of the players played in strong teams of Europe and experienced tough games. Especially Vasileva had a very good season in Perugia. Hope they can get good results in coming games. Btw where is Chitigoi and Teneva? They are good players too.

• I think that they quit with Koleva, but there is new generation - the girls that reached the semifinal in the world championship the last year

• I don't know, ask our stupid coach :whistle:

• what about the middle Koeva, from Zurich, she is young but I think quite good, she is bulgarian isnt she? Why she is not in NT?

Gabriela Koeva is in the NT, but I think she has some injury, so...

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• I don't know, ask our stupid coach :whistle:

:lol:

Gabriela Koeva is in the NT, but I think she has some injury, so...

Yeah, I hope so, I know she is still young but I think she have everything to be in that National Team, I see Bulgaria a bit as I see Croatia, Czech Rep, and some of these European teams, you have very good individual players, just need to find the way to play as well as group. ^^

• I guess these teams urge to be coached by someone truly good. I see great players misconducted. Sometimes it is clear that they did not train at all.

• Turkey win 4-1

Sultans of Net continue training in Istanbul camp. Turkiye wins the friendly game against Peru 3-0. Two additional sets were executed after the match. While Nationals get the fourth one 25-18, Peru seized the last set 14-16.

TVF Deputy President Mehmet Cakmak, Board members Mustafa Eksi and Serdar Keskin watched the game too. Struggle was also ready for volleyball fans.

Turkiye and Peru will play one more game in TVF 50.Yil Sports Hall on May 21st at 17.30.

Turkey – Peru : 4-1

Hall: TVF 50. Yil

Referees: Caner Cıldır, Süleyman Yalçın, Aslı Ertan, Mehmet Topal,

Turkey : Pelin, Duygu, Bahar, Elif, Sinem, Polen, Merve (L), Selime, Neriman, Meryem, Seray, Asuman, Ergül

Peru : Zamudio, Ortiz, Keldibekova, Ley, Uceda, Soto, Palacios (L), Aquino, La Rosa, Paola

Sets: 25-21, 25-23, 25-19, 25-18, 14-16

photos from match :

http://voleybolunsesi.com/galery.php?cid=05&galeryid=376

http://www.voleybolmagazin.com/fotoGaleri.php?galeriId=438

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Turkey 2 - 3 Peru

Peru defeats Turkiye 3-2 in the last preparation match.

Match was played in TVF 50. Yil Sports Hall and sets ended 19-25, 25-21, 25-19, 21-25 and 11-15.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Brazil and Japan will make 4 friendly games matches starting tomorrow. 2 of the games will be broadcast in Brazil by Sportv.

In July, Brazil will face Germany, also 4 friendly matches (probably days 16, 17, 19, 20).

17/06, 19h (local time) - Brazil x Japan
    18/06, 21h - Brazil x Japan - Sportv

21/06, 18h - Brazil x Japan
    22/06 , 20:30h - Brazil x Japan - Sportv

• Are you going to watch the game???
    I really envy you!! I want to watch it , but different time is 12 hours between BRA and JPN...so can't watch...
    Please update about the detail for us!

• Are you going to watch the game???
    I really envy you!! I want to watch it , but different time is 12 hours between BRA and JPN...so can't watch...
    Please update about the detail for us!

I cant watch only the games that will be broadcast, but sure, Ill put any news here about it. The games will be played in Natal and MAcéio, two cities from northeast of teh country, really far away from Rio..hehe, so I cant be there live. But I put news here :)

• Brazil won first game, but was a hard victory 3x2 against Japan!!!!!!

Brazil 3x2 Japan (25-21, 25-17, 15-25, 21-25, 15-10)

Starting teams:
    Brazil: Dani Lins, Sheilla, Jaqueline, Mari, Adenízia, Thaísa and Fabí (Libero). During the game - Natália, Fabíola, Sassá and Paula Pequeno.

Japan: Tominaga, Shoji, Ebata, Yamaguchi, Ishida, Ai and Hamaguchi (Líbero). During the game - Yokoyama, Ino, Sakoda, Inoue, Yano and Matsuura.

Fabiana felt some pains in her knee and didnt play for Brazil.

Zé Roberto: "This was our first game in the season. We didnt make a good presentation. We made a lot of mistakes, specially in reception. But the most important is to have a feedback from the team after the first round of trainnings. We will work to get better always. What conserned me a bit was Fabiana's knee. She felt pains and was rested. It has very low chances for her to play tomorrow."He continium "We won the first two sets, and we could not keep up the same rythim. The team went for the third set without concentration and Japan reacted. The japoneses played Montreux last week and have better game shape then we do."

• What's happened with Team BRA??? Japan team is B team...