Friendly NT Matches

• great job Japan their B team almost won with Brazil . congratz :thumbup:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• What's happened with Team BRA??? Japan team is B team...

I dont have statistics, the game was not broadcast this one, and this were the only infos in CBV site. Well Brazil is still felling the beggining of season, I guess is a bit what happened to Germany in Montreux....For what I could read, The team started pretty well, and won easily first two sets, then the team get infocous, and made many mistakes, and Paula got inside Mari place.
    Today the game will be broadcast, so we will be able to see better what happen. ^^

• Will Brazil play with this team against Cuba tomorrow in pan-american cup ? Really great game if they do I must say !

no no, Brazil will play the Pan-American Cup with a Junior Team. This team will use the Pan-American Cup as a preparation test for the South-American Championship in thier category that happens in october and is quali for the Junior World Champinship that happens in 2011.

• Brazil plays better in second day of friendly games and beat Japan 3x0.

Brazil 3x0 Japan (25/17, 25/20, 25/10)

Starting Teams -

Brazil: DAni Lins, Sheilla, Mari, Jaqueline, Thaisa Adenisia, Fabi (L). During the Game: Camila Brait, Natália, Fabíola, Paula Pequeno, Sassá

Japan: Matsuura, Shoji, Chie, Yano, Ishida, Sakoda, Ino (L). During the game: Hamaguchi, Fukuda, Yokoyama, Ebata, Tominaga

Sassá completed in this match her 150 victory in National Team.

• TURKEY is going to do this friendly matches:

1) 8-14 AUG ITALY (in Italy/Verona)

2) 8-14 SEP ITALY (in Italy/Sardegna)

3) 8-13 OCT GERMANY (in Germany/Frankfurt)

4) 14-16 OCT NETHERLANDS (in Netherland/Amsterdam) tournament: Dela Trophy

and in october before the WCH we will play some matches with the asian teams ....

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011 :cup:

Edited 5 times, last by sandro ().

• Third Friendly Game: Brasil 3x0 Japan (25-16, 25-16, 25-20)

Brazil started with Dani Lins, Natalia, Adenisia, Thaisa, Jaqueline and Mari, Fabi (L).
    Got inside: Entraram: Ana Tiemi, Joycinha, Camila Brait, Paula Pequeno and Sassá.

Japan: Tominaga, Inoue, Yamaguchi, Ai, Ishida e Sakoda, Hamaguchi (L); Ino, Chie, Ebata, Yokoyama and Matsuura.

I dont know why, but Sheilla didnt play, was not even inside court. Those qho are going to the matches says that Thaisa has been the best player from Brasil, and also Jaqueline playing very well.

Zé words: " To play against Japan is always interesting fr their game caracteristics. The players are fast and defend very well. We are getting better game by game. Our service and reception showed an evolution. I liked the behavior of the group, that kept focous during the hole match."

Photos from the game: http://www.cbv.com.br/cbv2008/imprensa/abrir.asp?id=611

• I dont know why, but Sheilla didnt play, was not even inside court.

Does anybody knows something about Sheilla? Is she injured?

• Joana, Sheilla was there. I found the picture in the link you gave in CBV. Maybe Ze wanted to try Jaqueline to her place?

• Joana, Sheilla was there. I found the picture in the link you gave in CBV. Maybe Ze wanted to try Jaqueline to her place?

She was rest in the third game, but came back i the fourth and played, so maybe just felt a bit ill in the day...nothing serious so I guess.

Brazil also won the fourth match 3x0.

I dont know how is going to be the friendly matches against Germany, cause there is the Soulth American club championship during the same time, and looks like Zé will release the players so they can defend their clubs on it.....so I really dont know how this is going to happen...:S

• Erika=Erika Combri ?( ( new player of Glatasaray)

Can u tell me how she played when she was in the court?

• Erika=Erika Combri ?( ( new player of Glatasaray)

Can u tell me how she played when she was in the court?

Yes is her, but this has many time It is from 2007!!!! :)

But she played for NT for many years.... Has been to 2 Olympic Games...was bronze in 2000 and 4th in 2004.

• Matches between Brazil and Germany will happen in days 20 and 21 in Minas Tênis Clube in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais.

Inicially was going to happen 4 frinedly games, but Zé ask to be only 2, so the girls from Braizl dont get so tired ?( (go figer out, Brasil didnt play anything yet this year, only the friendly matches against Japan....)

But I think Germany will stay trainning before i Saquarema Center, Brasil trainning center, like they did last year.....I'm not sure, but I believe that happens, cause they wouldnt come here only for this two matches I guess... :S

• You're right, Germany will have training camp in Brazil from 15-26 July :thumbup: We don't know yet which players Guidetti will take there.

^^ But do you know Matthis if they will come to Saquarema first, to Brasilian Center in Saquarema , and then go to friendly matches (cause Belo Horizonte is a bit far away, they need to cath a one hour fight....maybe anit more) or they will train all time in Minas?
    Cause if they come to SAquarema first, then is easy for me to visit..hehehehehehehe :P

• Our federation doesn't give such detailed information (in fact, this year they hardly give ANY information :down: ), it just says training camp together with Brazil team and friendly matches, but not where it will exactly take place.

• Our federation doesn't give such detailed information (in fact, this year they hardly give ANY information :down: ), it just says training camp together with Brazil team and friendly matches, but not where it will exactly take place.

Ok Thanks dear :flower: .....yeah, well Saquarema is the best place to train...and german girls really enjoyed their time there last year.....but since the games will be in Minas, maybe hey will stay there already.....dont know.....
    But I think would be good for them if they could spend some more time in saquarema trainning camp.