Friendly NT Matches

• Poland beat Belarus 3-2 today

(19:25, 25:20, 21:25, 25:21, 15:9)

Second match on Sunday

• Poland beat Belarus 3-2 today

(19:25, 25:20, 21:25, 25:21, 15:9)

Second match on Sunday

and for my knolwedge Kaczor plazed as OH. Also played Skowronska, Zaroslinska, Skorupa, Kaczorowska +Kosek, Okuniewska, Maj
    dont know the second MB

• Kaczor 17 pkt

Skowronska 13 pkt

Okuniewska 8

Bednarek 7

Zaroslinska 5

that's the only thing i found. more stats probably tommorow

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• thanks mateo :thumbup: Kasia :heart:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Congrats ! Go Poland ! :super:

It is only Belarus, so I wouldn't call 3:2 win a succes. But on the other hand - it was first game of our NT after the long break, so it is nice they managed to win it. It should be better and better. I hope so.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• i found the statistics from the first match of Belarus-Poland but they only include Polish players

attack
    Kaczor - 30/16 53% skuteczności

Skowrońska - 24/12 50%

Gajgał - 13/7 54%

Bednarek-Kasza - 9/5 56%

Kosek - 16/5 31%

Okuniewska - 4/4 100%

Zaroślińska - 8/4 pkt, 50%

block
    Okuniewska - 4 pkt

Gajgał - 2 pkt

Skorupa - 1 pkt

Bednarek-Kasza - 1 pkt

Kaczorowska - 1 pkt

Sadurek - 1 pkt

Kaczor - 1 pkt

reception

Kosek - 36- 58% possitive 39% perfect

Skowrońska - 4- 50%, 50%

Maj - 24- 46%, 17%

Kaczorowska - 18 - 44%, 22%

Kaczor - 7- 29%, 14%

service
    Skorupa - 2 pkt

Kaczorowska - 2 pkt

Skowrońska - 1 pkt

Bednarek-Kasza - 1 pkt

Zaroślińska - 1 pkt

yesterday both teams played unofficial match with 4 set only

Poland-Belarus2:2 (24:26, 18:25, 25:11, 25:20)
    apart from Okuniewska and Sieczka none of a players who played in friday's match was in yesterday's one. i heard that Baranska n Kasprzak played well

• I don't know if this will ever qualify for this thread but I think its worth mentioning. The US Women National Team was split into 2 teams - Blue and Red for a scrimmage today and another one on the 24th. This is in preparation for the World Grand Prix and maybe World Championships.

Red Team includes Logan Tom, Megan Hodge, Destinee Hooker, Heather Bown, Lauren Paolini, Foluke Akinradewo, Nellie Spicer, Nancy Metcalf, Stacy Sykora

Blue Team had Cynthia Barboza, Ogonna Nnamani, Jennifer Joines-Tamas, Christa Harmotto, Alisha Glass, Courtney Thompson, Nicole Davis, Nicole Fawcett and Anggie Pressey

Red team won in a 4-set predetermined match.

Yes, Logan Tom is back! and she was the topscorer of the match with 28-big points. Megan Hodge had 19 points.

The Blue Team was led by Cynthia Barboza and Ogonna Nnamani with 14 points each.

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• Your welcome Joana.

Actually forgot to mention that there were some big names missing on the scrimmage like - Kim Glass (still rehabbing an injury) and Lindsey Berg (off after the Italian Serie A-1).

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• Poland def. Belarus 3:0 25:12, 25:16, 25:17

in the last match

Poland - Bednarek, Gajgal, Sadurek, Skowronska, Kaczor, Kosek, Maj, in the third: Skorupa replaced Sadurek and Okuniewska replaced Gajgal (as i read in some polish forum)

and some stats

Kaczor - 10 pkt

Kosek - 10 pkt

Bednarek-Kasza - 10 pkt

Okuniewska - 7 pkt

Sadurek - 7 pkt

Zaroślińska - 3 pkt

Skorupa - 1 pkt

Gajgał - 1 pkt

attack
    Skowrońska - 19/11, 58%
    Kaczor - 13/7 54%

Kosek - 14/7 50%

Bednarek-Kasza - 10/6 , 60%

Okuniewska - 5/5, 100%

Zaroślińska - 3/3 100%

block
    Bednarek-Kasza - 1 pkt

Okuniewska - 1 pkt

Sadurek - 1 pkt

Kaczor - 1 pkt

reception
    Kosek - 28, 61% (39%)

Maj - 10 40%, (40%)

Kaczorowska - 3 33%(33%)

service
    Sadurek - 5 pkt

Kosek - 3 pkt

Bednarek-Kasza - 3 pkt

Skowrońska - 2 pkt

Kaczor - 2 pkt

Okuniewska - 1 pkt

http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…k-w-sparingu-z-bialorusia n hereu can watch short video from this match

it seems that Kaczor is playng as OH but she is not receving. so i assume Kosek and Maj had to cover the whole field. i think this MIGHT be the solution for our OH position, change Kaczor into OH but give her as little to receive as possible. therefore we would have 2 strong spikers(Skowronska and Kaczor) and with Baranska we would have good receiver who can spike as well. wonder if it's just experiment for this friendly match purpose only or it is some sort of idea of Matlak of our starting six for this year. i think WGP will give as a clue and we will learn more about that :)
    anyway congrats for our girls. it's obvious they are not in great shape yet but it's nice they menage to won 2 matches one very tight and one very one side .

• this is exactly what we are doing in NT with adapting Seda as OH and esra-nihan as receiver for whole field. It seems no problem nowadays but i think it would not work in the mathches with high classed teams like brazil,china,italy... so i think Matlak is supposed to use Kosek and baranska for mor stable team. :whistle: and chiappini also must use gozde and esra in my opinion

• this is exactly what we are doing in NT with adapting Seda as OH and esra-nihan as receiver for whole field. It seems no problem nowadays but i think it would not work in the mathches with high classed teams like brazil,china,italy... so i think Matlak is supposed to use Kosek and baranska for mor stable team. :whistle: and chiappini also must use gozde and esra in my opinion

well we did it before with Podolec and it worked quite well.however Podolec played like real OH she received like any other. with Kaczor it seems like she will just spike from left wing and she won't receive at all. to be honest i'm not fan of such an experiment . as you said with a teams like Italy Brasil etc that may be self killing tactic.

That's the result I like much more :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Brazil - Germany 3:1 (25:21, 18:25, 25:15, 25:18 )

Starting six for the teams:
    Brazil: Dani Lins, Sheilla, Mari, Jaqueline, Fabiana, Thaisa, Fabi (L)
    Germany: Weiss, Kozuch, Beier, Brinker, Ssuschke, Schaus, Tzscherlich (L). Also played: Hanke, Zautys, Brandt, Matthes, Hippe

I hope Joana and some other Brazilians can tell more about the match...

• Good result for Germany. Thought Brazill would hammer them