Friendly NT Matches

• who is playing for russia? kosheleva, gamova, starseva?? thanks in advance

• 3rd set 25-23. Well every Player play in Russia Team. First Six was Startseva Goncharova, Fateeva Kosheleva, Merkulova Borisenko, Kruchkova.

• wow 8-16 and Poland came back, tha tis surprising.....I guess Fateeva still not in her best shape after that time stopped cause of her injury problem, cause for what you wrote, she was really bad!!!hehe

• In 3rd set polish journalist said- I see We have chance to win this set because Fateeva comeback in court. ;-) Good digs by Maj. Sometimes Zenik was in court with Maj. Good match by Sadurek.

• that was the best service display i have ever seen xD 3 sets and i think over 20 aces. Russia reception was one big joke(Greets to Fateeveva our 7th player xD) every polish player did well apart from Skowronska who was blocked so many times and didn't finish many attacks. i like the atmosphere in our team Poles smiled A LOT .
    Skowronska jumped serve again:drink:
    MVP Baranska without a doubt

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Germany: Kathleen Weiß, Margareta Kozuch, Maren Brinker, Corina Ssuschke, Heike Beier, Nadja Schaus, Libero Kerstin Tzscherlich
    44% attack, 12 blocks, 10 aces, 9 serve errors

Dom Rep: Lisvel Elisa Eve Mejia, Marianne Fersola Noberto, Niverka Dharlenis Marte Frica, Jeoselyna Rodriguez Santos, Cindy Rondon Martinez, Prisilla Rivera Brens, Libero Carmen Rosa Caso Sierra
    36% attack, 10 blocks, 5 aces, 9 serve errors

• Polish Team receives with 2 Players Maj and Baranska. Kaczor play OH but She didn't receive. When ball is in Kaczor away from receive. This is hard job for this 2 Players. If serves will be from jump this system will be not good I think.

• I really really hope that Skowronska will improve

she's got 29 % in attack after 2nd set and I don't think it was better after the third.

I dont know why but the last several years (since the end of 2007 Skowronska really plays bad in Nt - but hope this time this will change especially this was her first match in two years in NT - and plus for the jump serve :rose:

I was really amazed by Baranska and Okuniewska also really nice.

Overall this one and Montreux made me entusiastic about this season

• Kaczor received 6 balls in this match and this wasn't bad reception. Of course we must see how she will perform when it will be jump serve (she and this system because with 2 players to receive it is hard). We will see. Every time we can back to Kosek or another OH as Matlak said.

• Yes this is not good system. In 2nd set Baranska knocked against Maj and after match her ankle was in ice.. She swell a little Baranska said.

• I don't really get why Fateeva still plays for National team at all.

Me too. :lol: No one can stop Gamova-Kosheleva-Goncharova triple :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I remember that Baranska has 10 aces, 47% attack and 64% receive.

Amazing performance :thumbsup:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: