Friendly NT Matches

• first of all Baranska's serve is an amazing gift xD
    second,
    Skowronska played so well after 1st, horrible set. she was substitued by
    Zaroslinska at the end of 1st set and in beggining of 2nd but then she
    played really well with 55% and 22 points. also Okuniewska once again
    played brilliantly Baranska received over 40 balls :white: and she did extremaly well.

overall
    Russia played much better than yesterday (Fateeva absance was the key
    xD) but in 3rd set Poles made so many service errors, 4th set was really
    good quality from both sides maybe the finish was a little bit sloopy
    from Russia

Zenik digs :obey: :thumbsup:

oh and Skowronska is the new captain of Polish NT :drink:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Looks like service did the difference again right?

I think can be really good for Poland, if the girls can manage to work like that, with Baranska and libero only recieving, the only problem is that cna be extremely tiring, and if Baranska start one day bad, Poland needs to have an alterenative, other then that, I think Poland is going in the right way so far! Witch makes me happy. Good to hear that Skowronska came back well......how did Kaczor go?

About Russia, is kind of weird they playing bad after what they show is osme tournaments, but maybe it is what one of you have wrote, maybe they are not caring much this games, but that can be dangerous....who play for them in the game today?

thanks guys for the infos....

• .how did Kaczor go?

who play for them in the game today?

Kaczor didn't play well today.she didn't finish many attack and was blocked quite a lot she was substitued by Kosek in half way through the match

and about the Russia-they started with Gamova Goncharowa Kosheleva Startseva Makarova and some other long named player :lol: there was some subs but i do't know other players

• Kaczor didn't play well today.she didn't finish many attack and was blocked quite a lot she was substitued by Kosek in half way through the match

and about the Russia-they started with Gamova Goncharowa Kosheleva Startseva Makarova and some other long named player :lol: there was some subs but i do't know other players

you're so funny :lol: thanks Mateo for the infos..

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• yes that's her :thumbsup:
    jesus how on earth can we spell it :lol: hope she won't be starting six player cus otherwise i will really have to remeber the spelling xD

• yes that's her :thumbsup:
    jesus how on earth can we spell it :lol: hope she won't be starting six player cus otherwise i will really have to remeber the spelling xD

:rolll: :lol:
    OMG, I seriously can't stop laughing :lol:
    I used to call her "The number 3 of Russia",when I saw her at first in the russian team, because her name was insanely hard to remember. let's just hope borodakova and merkulova keep their space (joke) :D

• about Duskryadchenko, you can call her Perepelkhina hehe it´s easier :lol:

• Perepelkhina too easy to spell :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Both of two teams receptions don't look so good..Especially Goncharova, Kosheleva and Kosek..OMG!! I have just seen that Kaczor played %6 in attack :S I think this system isn't so good..Poland should play with Baranska and Kosek..Skowronska,Gamova and Baranska :super: This three players seem to play very good!!! :super:

• Two good victories over Russia. I'm looking forward to GP. I hope Poles will be able to play well also against Germans in the first match in Poland. We are not bored with Polish wins at homeland in GP :lol:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Hmm, after watching this match, I can tell that our middle blockers would probably do spectacular career as libero in Russia. Kriuczkova was terrible. However yesterday match was much nicer that this one on Sunday.

Duskryadchenko is not really that hard to pronounce. Anna Baranska is now in fact Anna Werblinska :) (she needs to change passport etc after marriage) and I am sure it will be harder to pronounce for non-polish speakers and much harder than Duskryadchenko.

• Werblinska

for non-slavic speakers, Werblinska and Duskradchenko, both of them are hard to pronounce :D well, at least for me it is.
    Speaking of name, Karolina Ciaszkiewicz from Biesko, her name was so complicating to pronounce at first.

• Anna Baranska is now in fact Anna Werblinska :) (she needs to change passport etc after marriage)

In my opinion sportswoman shouldn't change their surname after the mariage. In their private life - nothing against, but in the world of sport? I don't second it. Barańska has been famous as Barańska, so it is an absurd to change her surname. And what, if she would divorce and marry another man some day? Antoher name change?
    Świeniewicz has been always Świniewicz, although she is married and don't think she has problem with that. Skowrońska and Glinka as well - they both have husbands, but " Małgorzata Mogentale"? Come on...

The most important 3:

• for non-slavic speakers, Werblinska and Duskradchenko, both of them are hard to pronounce :D well, at least for me it is.

I think Russian names should be easier to pronounce for non-slavic speakers. These names are in English transcription, unlike Polish, Czech etc.

The most important 3:

• Statistics from 2nd match POL - RUS 3-1

BEST SCORER

Polska:
    Skowrońska-Dolata - 23 pkt
    Barańska - 16 pkt
    Bednarek-Kasza - 9 pkt
    Okuniewska - 9 pkt
    Kosek - 5 pkt
    Sadurek - 4 pkt