Friendly NT Matches

• Cuba - Canada

Match 1: Cuba - Canada 3-0 (25-17, 25-17, 25-21)
    Match 2: Cuba - Canada 3-0 3-0 (25-19, 25-22, 29-27)
    Match 3: Canada - Cuba 3-1 (18-25, 27-25, 25-22, 25-17)

Silva, Carcaces and Santos scored most points for Cuba. Probably it means that Calderon didnt played? Anybody who knows if she will play in Dela Trophy-tournament against Netherlands?

Also results from Unique Women’s Cup in Peru:

Final match
    Dominican Republic - Peru 3-1 (25-19, 22-25, 25-23, 25-17)

Bronze match
    Puerto Rico - Trinidad & Tobago 3-0 (25-10, 25-15, 25-12)

• About Rosir Calderon: she won't take part in WCH ;( , she was in the Netherlands but she didn't play, she was only in the bench

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• any news from Cuba NT ?

I read in Cuba website, after the warm-up matches with NED, Cuba will directly fly to Italy for 2 friendlies against powerful Squad Azzurre...Italy NT or Club teams?

after that, Cuba will leave for Japan on 27th of October just two days prior to their first Wch Game against Croatia.

any schedule announced for these games? :rose:

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• I heard that Turkey NT will play friendly matches with China NT in Japan! Do you know any news about that?

Yes true ! I know Turkey will fly to Japan on 21 October, will play friendly matches with China NT and Okayama Seahgulls in Japan.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Before the match against Japan, Poland will play warm-up match with Germany and Canada.

• Germany - Japan 3:2 (25:23, 25:19, 18:25, 25:23, extra set 12:15)
    Germany: Weiss, Kozuch, Beier, Brinker, Ssuschke, Schaus, Tzscherlich (L) and Hanke, Hippe, Matthes, Radzuweit, Dürr (L)

I don't think it's a good sign that Fürst did not play at all recently. Of course she shouldn't be risked because we need her in WCH, but she also needs to find back into the team, get connection with the setters and the blockers beside her :S

• 2010.10.23, Tianjin, China

China 3-2 Serbia

26-24, 13-25, 25-16, 22-25, 15-11

China Starting lineips - Wei Qiuyue, Zhou Suhong, Li Juan, Wang Yimei, Ma Yuewen, Xue Ming, Zhang Xian.

as what YU Juemin said, this is gonna be the starting lineup for Wch in Japan. Zhou Suhong can be a satisfactory opposite in china at the moment. she scored 7 pts and always been replaced by Zhang Lei. Wang Yimei scored 22 pts.

Serbia Starting lineups - Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Nikolic, Molnar, Krsmanovic, Rasic, Cebic

no more infomation about the scores yet.

to be me...

• 2010.10.24, Beijing, China

China NT 4-0 Serbia NT (Training Match)

25-18, 25-19, 25-18, 25-18

two teams will leave for Japan on 26th of October.

to be me...

• Here are the stats for the first friendly match:

http://www.ossrb.org/main/vesti/10/zachn30.jpg

The second friendly match willl be on Tuesday, 26th
    Serbian team is travelling to Japan on Wednesday, 27th.

• Rep Dominicana 1 x 2 Holland
    Rep. Dominicana 2 x 1 Holland
    from facebook ( marcos kwiek)