Friendly NT Matches

• CRO-ROM: http://www.t2fvolley.com/telechargements/T2F11%20CRO-ROU.pdf
    CRO-ISR: http://www.t2fvolley.com/telechargements/T2F11%20CRO-ISR.pdf

Looks like Hana Cutura plays very well in NT too...I'm surprised to see Kovacic as main player :white:

i was also suprised with Kovačić in first six, i thought Dujić will play instead of her, but she played very good in the match with Romania.

• In July Brazil will organize a friendly tournament here in Brasil (dont know where yet, but I believe it will be in Sao Paulo)

ITALY, JAPAN and PERU will make part of it.

• The matches between Germany and Italy will take place in:

-Münster (20th July, starting time yet to be announced)
    -Paderborn (21st July, 19.00 CET)
    -Vilsbiburg (23rd July, 18.00 CET)

• i hope i will make the 20th if my work works with me :super:

• III Agata Mroz Memorial
    When: 9-11 September
    Where: Dabrowa Gornicza - Poland
    Participating teams: Croatia, Russia, Slovakia, Poland

• Friendly Game : Switzerland – United-States 0-3 (10-25 14-25 18-25)
    Against one of the best teams in the world, the young but brave Swiss selection lost but played a very encouraging game in front of a large and supportive crowd.

The score was not what mattered the most for Svetlana Ilic's girls, who came to Montreux to learn. Facing the best one can possibly find in women volleyball, they clearly fulfilled their mission. The first set was tough: the nearly three meter high American block was giving Switzerland a hard time. Even when the ball was going pass the net, it was caught by adefence that seemed to be covering every square centimetre of the field. The set point perfectly illustrates how hard it was for the home players to score. A block and a spike from Unternaehrer would probably have been worth one point each against nearly any other team. Today, the ball came back twice, allowing the United States to score their 25th point after an exciting rally.

The score, 25-10, was rather disappointing but the crowd kept encouraging its squad eagerly and cheering for every single point won. Indeed, Swiss supporters had good reasons to show enthusiasm in the beginning of set 2. Their favourite players courageously stood up to their opponents until 8-8 before the latter took off (25-14).

The third set followed an almost identical storyline. The locals kept the score close until 10-9 but the guests ended up winning 25-15 on their third match point, thanks to a last successful attempt from Richards.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Guidetti announced the German 14 players for matches against Japan next week: it's mainly the same team as in Montreux, but Denise Hanke replaces Lena Möllers, Lisa Thomsen replaces Lenka Dürr, Berit Kauffeldt replaces Kathy Radzuweit and Anne Matthes and Patricia Grohmann join the team.

• Those matches are mainly for trying things out, and Radzuweit is already 10 years in NT so she doesn't need to play that much, Guidetti knows what she can do and what not.

By the way, Corina Ssuschke will get married on 17 June, so after the 2nd match on 16 June the whole NT will go to Dresden to attend the wedding :)

• Those matches are mainly for trying things out, and Radzuweit is already 10 years in NT so she doesn't need to play that much, Guidetti knows what she can do and what not.

By the way, Corina Ssuschke will get married on 17 June, so after the 2nd match on 16 June the whole NT will go to Dresden to attend the wedding :)

I hope some site release pictures! :) hehehe

• 1st match GER-JPN 2:3 (28-26, 24-26, 25-18, 17-25, 9-15)

Germany: Kathleen Weiß, Regina Burchardt, Berit Kauffeldt, Christiane Fürst, Margareta Kozuch, Maren Brinker, Libero Lisa Thomsen. Plus Denise Hanke, Saskia Hippe, Heike Beier, Nadja Schaus, Patricia Grohmann
    Japan: Ai Yamamoto, Ayano Nakaoji, Mizuho Ishida, Nana Iwasaka, Yukiko Ebata, Yuki Ishii, Libero Kanari Hamaguchi.

Germany: 5 aces, 6 serve errors, 15 blocks, 35% attack
    Japan: 8 aces, 12 serve errors, 9 blocks, 40% attack.
    Unfortunately the full match statistics weren't posted...

• 1st match GER-JPN 2:3 (28-26, 24-26, 25-18, 17-25, 9-15)
    More information soon (well, probably soon = tomorrow as I know our federation...)

http://www.volleyball-verband.…ViewPage&coid=18926&cid=1

Germany: Kathleen Weiss, Regina Burchardt, Berit Kauffeldt, Christiane Fürst, Margareta Kozuch, Maren Brinker, Lisa Thomsen(L)

Japan: Ai Yamamoto, Ayano Nakaoji, Mizuho Ishida, Nana Iwasaka, Yukiko Ebata, Yuki Ishii, Kanari Hamaguchi (L)

After the match - Margareta Kozuch said "Very sad that we lost today, we have not played that bad overall. But to act against Japan must be kept constantly have a good chance of winning. This is today unfortunately failed. We will try in the games in Berlin and Bremen to do better :flower:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• both teams made some adjustment on the stariting lineups....but the game ran almost the same with MVM.

Germans tries to give more pressure over-net but it was not enough to stop Japan's wining steak. Although Japan reserved main setter, Maiko, Erica and Risa, Ebata should have shone on the court again.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...