Friendly NT Matches

• #Volleyball #Münster Friendly Match GER:ITA 0:1 (1.Set: 8:6, 14:16, 18:21, 19:25 )
    GER: Weiß, Kozuch, Burchardt, Brinker, Ssuschke, Fürst, Tzscherlich
    ITA: Anzanello Barcellini Crisanti Rondon Ortolani Bosetti Carocci

• Thanks for the updates. Considering that Germany played with the main players and Italy with B team I find this result rather disappointing considering Germany's big goals for this year. Anyway it's just one match, I hope they can be better in the next ones...

• The result is not dissapointing, after this heavy practice in Kienbaum. German NT practiced 60 hours there. You can imagine, they were tired, so it don´t matters if Italy played with a B Team and Germany with the main players.
    These matches are not about winning or losing, but to see were you have to get better.

• Germania-Italia 1-3 (19-25 25-22 23-25 20-25)
    Germania: Ssuchke 6, Weiss 2, Brinker 3, Furst 6, Kozuch 21, Burchardt 15. Libero Tzsecherlich (Durr). Hanke, Beier 3, Hippe, Schaus. All. Guidetti.
    Italia: Bosetti 16, Anzanello 12, Ortolani 22, Barcellini 11, Crisanti 5, Rondon 4. Libero: Carocci. Saccomanni 4. Non entrate: Ferretti, Partenio, Folie, Okaka. All. Bracci.
    Germania ace 2, battute sbagliate 8, muri 7, errori 15. Italia: ace 5, battute sbagliate 5, muri 9, errori 14.

• Germania-Italia 1-3 (19-25 25-22 23-25 20-25)
    Germania: Ssuchke 6, Weiss 2, Brinker 3, Furst 6, Kozuch 21, Burchardt 15. Libero Tzsecherlich (Durr). Hanke, Beier 3, Hippe, Schaus. All. Guidetti.
    Italia: Bosetti 16, Anzanello 12, Ortolani 22, Barcellini 11, Crisanti 5, Rondon 4. Libero: Carocci. Saccomanni 4. Non entrate: Ferretti, Partenio, Folie, Okaka. All. Bracci.
    Germania ace 2, battute sbagliate 8, muri 7, errori 15. Italia: ace 5, battute sbagliate 5, muri 9, errori 14.

Bravo Ortolani and Kozuch! Looks it was a game of opposites..hehehe

Seems a close game. ^^ Must had been fun to watch! ^^

• Must had been fun to watch! ^^

I'm not so sure about that ;) From what I heard the level of the match was not very good, both teams with many mistakes, especially Germany.
    Nice to see Regina Burchardt being 2nd best scorer even though she played only 3 sets. Heike Beier replaced her three sets in reception and completely in 4th set. Brinker only 3 points in 4 sets :S

• I'm not so sure about that ;) From what I heard the level of the match was not very good, both teams with many mistakes, especially Germany.
    Nice to see Regina Burchardt being 2nd best scorer even though she played only 3 sets. Heike Beier replaced her three sets in reception and completely in 4th set. Brinker only 3 points in 4 sets :S

Really?....hehehehe Its that I saw 14 and 15 mistakes each team, so I imagined, ok, not that many errors for 4 sets..hehehehehe, but of course that only count point in errors, not errors that the ball keep live and ends with and easy attack by the other team..hehehehehehe

Well, like Haven said, it was the first game, and its preparation time, so I think both teams will improve a lot yet ^^ Hope so..:)

Today plays German Women Volleyball Team a friendly Match against Italy in Paderborn ( 19:00 CET )
    I will post the results on twitter:
    http://twitter.com/#!/loshe

• Friendly Match GER:ITA 0:1 (21:25) 1.Set: 7:8, 10:13 TO-GER, 13:16, 16:16 TO-ITA, 19:22 TO-GER, 21:25
    Team ITA: Anzanello Barcellini Folie Ortolani Bosetti Ferretti Carocci
    Team GER: Weiß, Kozuch, Burchardt, Brinker, Ssuschke, Fürst, Tzscherlich

• GERMANY x ITALIA 0-3 (21-25 19-25 11-25)

GERMANY: Weiss 1, Brinker 5, Furst 4, Kozuch 13, Burchardt 3, Ssuchke 6. Libero Tzsecherlich. Hanke, Matthes 2, Beier 2, Hippe 3, Schaus.
    ITALIA: Ferretti, Bosetti 19, Anzanello 9, Ortolani 17, Barcellini 11, Folie 6. Libero: Carocci. Crisanti 1, Okaka, Saccomanni 2. Non entrate Rondon e Partenio.

Germany: ace 3, service mistakes 3, blocks 2, errors 7.
    Italia: aces 8, service mistakes 8, blocks 7, errors 5.

source: http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/p…amichevole-sulla-germania