You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "StarNight" is male

Favourite Team: Eczacıbaşı VitrA-Dinamo Krasnador-Atom Trefl Sopot-Turkey-China

Favourite Players: Neslihan,Neriman,Gozde, Y.K.Kim, Poljak,Naz, Harmotto,Hui,Havelkova, Mammadova,L. Bosetti,Buijs,Garay, Zhu Ting,Gabi,Thaisa, Zaryazhko,Giel,Rasic, De Kruijf, Dürr, Hildebrand

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 9:41pm

Who is Folie from Italy NT? Can someone give info about her? (Position,Club,Age,Height)

Its nice to see that Guidetti is playing with Burchardt instead of Beier and looks like she plays quite good.Hope she wil continue to play in WGP :D
2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: Zanetti Bergamo (Italy), Sesc-RJ (Brazil)NT: Italy, Holland, Serbia, USA, Germany (women); Brazil (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, Merlo, Kozuch, Klineman, Ortolani, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Plak, Fiorin, Thompson, Amanda

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 9:51pm

Who is Folie from Italy NT? Can someone give info about her? (Position,Club,Age,Height)

Its nice to see that Guidetti is playing with Burchardt instead of Beier and looks like she plays quite good.Hope she wil continue to play in WGP :D

Folie is MB, plays for Asystel Novara. She was in teh team last season, and will be again this one...probably as a starting player now.

Here has her profile - http://www.legavolleyfemminile.it/Dettag…leta=FOL-RAP-91

kadir_8

Master

• "kadir_8" is male

Favourite Team: VakıfBank , Galatasaray NT: Turkey, The Netherlands

Favourite Players: Małgorzata Glinka-Mogentale, Neslihan Demir Güler, Maja Poljak, Christiane Fürst, Kübra Akman , Gözde Sonsırma, Jelena Nikolić, Neriman Özsoy, Milena Rašić, Gizem Güreşen

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 10:01pm

Italy is doing good job with B team against Germany A team! It is Italy's B team but they have many great players and if we compare them with the German NT they are better. Hard moments wait for Germany in Grand Prix . :sos:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 11:29pm

Looks like the eternal German OH problem persists. 12 points from position 4 in three sets is very poor (compared to 30 for Italy). You can't win a match without contribution from position 4.

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: Zanetti Bergamo (Italy), Sesc-RJ (Brazil)NT: Italy, Holland, Serbia, USA, Germany (women); Brazil (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, Merlo, Kozuch, Klineman, Ortolani, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Plak, Fiorin, Thompson, Amanda

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 11:38pm

Becca

Beginner

• "Becca" is male

Favourite Players: The Queen #12

Friday, July 22nd 2011, 12:43am

Rondon with on the shirt of Signorile?? Something escapes me :what:

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Friday, July 22nd 2011, 1:16am

Rondon with on the shirt of Signorile?? Something escapes me :what:

yeah, and Anzanello weared one written Biccheri, I think they didnt have all the shirts ready..hehehehehe

Ömer

Professional

• "Ömer" is male

Favourite Team: Fenerbahçe

Friday, July 22nd 2011, 1:56am

So, she plays better with Signorile's t-shirt. :thumbsup: I can't imagine that her playing with t-shirt of Lo Bianco. :cheesy: Thanks for pics.Great results for Italian NT and otherhand so sad for German NT.

Friday, July 22nd 2011, 11:13am

In the 3rd match, Lombardo, Biccheri and Signorile will replace Ortolani, Bosetti and Ferretti.

It is certain? From this information?

• "emil-kei" is male

Favourite Players: Haak, Lloyd, Lippmann, Orthmann, Robinson, Folie, Daalderop, Dürr, Stevanovic, Hanke, Heyrman, Herbots, Bongaerts

Friday, July 22nd 2011, 12:57pm

So, she plays better with Signorile's t-shirt. :thumbsup: I can't imagine that her playing with t-shirt of Lo Bianco. :cheesy: Thanks for pics.Great results for Italian NT and otherhand so sad for German NT.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Friday, July 22nd 2011, 1:00pm

In the 3rd match, Lombardo, Biccheri and Signorile will replace Ortolani, Bosetti and Ferretti.

It is certain? From this information?
It was written on volleyball.it some days ago.

Raven

Professional

• "Raven" is male

Favourite Team: Rote Raben

Favourite Players: Lenka Dürr

Friday, July 22nd 2011, 2:25pm

Lombardo, Biccheri and Signorile have arrived at around 10.30 at Munich Airport and are already in Vilsbiburg.

Raven

Professional

• "Raven" is male

Saturday, July 23rd 2011, 12:59pm

Well, 3rd match between Germany and Italy today. Hippe is probably out of NT due to an injury during yesterday´s practice. Got hit by the ball and her finger was literally teared open at the knuckle joint. Didn´t look too good...

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, July 23rd 2011, 1:09pm

Well, 3rd match between Germany and Italy today. Hippe is probably out of NT due to an injury during yesterday´s practice. Got hit by the ball and her finger was literally teared open at the knuckle joint. Didn´t look too good...
:thumbdown: Shit...so I guess she's out of GP too?

Today's match (17.00 CET) will be broadcasted on http://www.vib24.tv/index2.html :thumbsup:
Probably the quality won't be great but good enough to watch I hope.

Naa

Trainee

Favourite Team: USA, GER

Favourite Players: Logan Tom & Team USA (USA)Maren Brinker(GER)Hwang Youn-joo(KOR)

Saturday, July 23rd 2011, 1:54pm

:thumbdown: Shit...so I guess she's out of GP too?

Today's match (17.00 CET) will be broadcasted on http://www.vib24.tv/index2.html :thumbsup:
Probably the quality won't be great but good enough to watch I hope.

Saskia...sorry to hear that.... =( :(

Shinya

Beginner

Favourite Team: Japan National Team

Favourite Players: Shin, Shinnabe, Saori, Ishii, Koga

Saturday, July 23rd 2011, 2:00pm

23rd & 24th July Poland will play against Japan in Węgierska Górka (near Bielsko-Biała). Matches will be at 18 (23rd) & 19 (24th) CET.

Wow .. it's today.. :cheesy:

Could anybody give any updates for this match??

Raven

Professional

• "Raven" is male

Saturday, July 23rd 2011, 2:00pm

Yes, i guess she´s also out of GP. Like i said, the finger was open at the joint, she tored the tendon and must have surgery performed on her finger. From what i´ve seen, i can´t imagine she´ll not get operated.
It´s just a guess, but maybe she won´t even be able to perform at the start of the new season. But not too sure about that.

Well, who´s gonna replace her? I say it´s gonna be Thieme.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, July 23rd 2011, 2:11pm

I hope so too, she used her chances earlier in the summer very well, for me she has better perspectives than Grohmann (and than Matthes too for me actually). But really sorry to hear about Hippe, she is really cursed with injuries :( And her other problems won't get better by that either...poor girl :(

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Saturday, July 23rd 2011, 4:33pm

Sad to hear about Hippe! :( I hope she gets well soon! :super:

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Saturday, July 23rd 2011, 4:41pm

Today also has the first friendly game in USA team. Like last year McCutcheon will split the team in two, blue and red, and they will make a friendly match, today and other day 30.

Social bookmarks