Friendly NT Matches

• Poland and Japan NT during supper after fisrt friendly match :) Not everyone was happy that they were filmed durign eating ;)

http://www.plusliga-kobiet.pl/…u/cat/3/lst_page/1/id/314

nice video :thumbsup: Okuniewska, Maj, Wolosz laughing and laughing, they make really great atmosphere

• Poland - Japan 0-2 (23-25, 24-26)

Poland: Radecka, Okuniewska, Efimienko, Kosek, Kasprzak, Kwiatkowska, Maj (L) and Bełcik, Konieczna, Saad, Kaczorowska
    Japan: Takeshita, Yamamoto, Iwasaka, Risa, Saori, Yamaguchi, Sano (L) and Erika, Nakamichi, Ishida, Ebata

• Poland - Japan 1-2 (23-25, 24-26, 25-23)

Poland: Radecka, Okuniewska, Efimienko, Kosek, Kasprzak, Kwiatkowska, Maj (L) and Bełcik, Konieczna, Saad, Kaczorowska, Podolec (as MB, she is playing on this position in this team)
    Japan: Takeshita, Yamamoto, Iwasaka, Risa, Saori, Yamaguchi, Sano (L) and Erika, Nakamichi, Ishida, Ebata

• Poland - Japan 1-2 (23-25, 24-26, 25-23)

Poland: Radecka, Okuniewska, Efimienko, Kosek, Kasprzak, Kwiatkowska, Maj (L) and Bełcik, Konieczna, Saad, Kaczorowska, Podolec (as MB, she is playing on this position in this team)

Podolec as MB? Really? This is the new conception of Swiderek? ?(

• I remember that after first injury in 2004, when Podolec was starting play again, she was trying on MB too. On this position player don't attack so often as on OPP, and balls are rather better (easier) to finish. As we know after all this injuries Podolec has mental problems, so she must gain much confidence in herself and on her shoulder.

Poland - Japan 1-3 (23-25, 24-26, 25-23, 15-25)

Japan: Takeshita, Yamamoto, Iwasaka, Risa, Saori, Yamaguchi, Sano (L) and Erika, Nakamichi, Ishida, Ebata, Sakoda

• Yeah, actually, but I don't know, that it's a good idea, everybody's trying to help Podolec in back to form, I think, that she should end her career, for health, unfortunately :(

In 4th set from 13:15 to 15:25... What a shame... 8|

• Just making a correction, cause acording to FIPAV site the score was

3-2 (25-22 25-23 21-25 23-25 15-10)

ITA: Rondon, Ortolani, Guiggi, Garzaro, Bosetti, Costagrande, Leonardi (L).

• Just making a correction, cause acording to FIPAV site the score was

3-2 (25-22 25-23 21-25 23-25 15-10)

ITA: Rondon, Ortolani, Guiggi, Garzaro, Bosetti, Costagrande, Leonardi (L).

NED: Dijkema(first two set)/Stoltenborg-Flier;Vensik-Huurman;Grothues-Blom/Sloëtjes;Van Tienen. Staelens has only played in the first set. Good match for Grothues,Huurman and Flier.

• That were only friendlies, but I wouldn't say Świderek had a good start... :roll: I suppose the results could be the same with Matlak. Or even better. I hope Polish team improves, cause results form matches against Japan doesn't make me feel optimistic - no matter Japan is a good team.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Dijkema(first two set)/Stoltenborg-Flier;Vensik-Huurman;Grothues-Blom/Sloëtjes

visser?stam?C/K staleans?

How is Stoltenborg setting and blocking?Compared with Laura Dijkema?

• visser?stam?C/K staleans?

I'm happy Stoltenborg is back :) Hopefully Stam will get back soon :win:

@ Becca

Can you tell us who were the Dutch substitutes ?? (or didn't you know them ;) )

• Stoltenborg is better than Laura!

• I'm happy Stoltenborg is back :) Hopefully Stam will get back soon :win:

@ Becca

How about Meijners?
    I think NED is strong this year~
    Buijs、C.staleans、Stam、Grothues、Lonneke、Meijenrs :lol:

• visser?stam?C/K staleans?

I'm not the right person to talk about technique,I'm not an expert, but with Stoltenborg on the court the Dutch team has improved his game and has recovered two sets of disadvantage;accomplice, however, a drop in the game of Italy.

• @ Becca

On the bench I saw De Kruijf and (if I remember exactly :S ) Schoot. There were also two players that seemed to me young,but I don't know who they are and I don't remember their name,sorry. Surely there wasn't Meijners.

• @ Becca

Thank you for your replies :flower:

Meijners is not in the roster. A month before ECH, she will talk with Selinger about a return for ECH.