Friendly NT Matches

• Thank you :flower: :flower:

great pictures :drink: :drink:

Good to see Femke back! She rocks :super: :super:

Dutch roster: Flier, Pietersen, De Kruijf, Huurman, Wensink, Dijkema, Stoltenborg, Schoot, van Tienen, Grothues, Sloetjes, C. Staelens(?) !

• Dutch team will play friendly match against Kroatia on 3 september,16.00 in Topsportcentrum in Eindhoven.
    Then three matches against Turkye for Dela Trophy on 16 september in Eindhoven, 17 september in Eindhoven and 18 september in Almere.
    Great chances to see our girls play in their own country!

• Dutch team will play friendly match against Kroatia on 3 september,16.00 in Topsportcentrum in Eindhoven.
    Then three matches against Turkye for Dela Trophy on 16 september in Eindhoven, 17 september in Eindhoven and 18 september in Almere.

Dutch NT will go to USA/Canada next week, right ?? And after that they will go to Czech Republic?

• Spain NT will play some friendly matches against Colombia (24-28 August), Italy (9-11 September) and Azerbaijan (14-19 September) but RFEVB didn't say where will be played...

Colombia willl make a tour on Europe. They want to play with Germany, Netherlands and Italy... They'll probably bring their best players (Montaño, Moreno Pino, Ampudia, Ramírez...)

• Spain NT will play some friendly matches against Colombia (24-28 August), Italy (9-11 September) and Azerbaijan (14-19 September) but RFEVB didn't say where will be played...

Colombia willl make a tour on Europe. They want to play with Germany, Netherlands and Italy... They'll probably bring their best players (Montaño, Moreno Pino, Ampudia, Ramírez...)

I hope Colombia with these Players will play in the South American Championship and will play in the 2011 World Cup.

When will Colombia have that Tour?

• Tonight Canada plays the Netherlands, anyone know what the composition of plays Netherlands?

dont know who will be starting 6, but the NED team that is in Canada is:

S: Dijkema and Stoltenborg
    Opp: Flier and Pietersen
    OH: C. Staelens, Stam, Grotheus, Blom and Sloetjes
    MB: Visser, Wensink, Huurman, De Kruijf
    L: Van Tienen and Schoot

• According to my phone, in Oshawa it's now 6 PM....so 6 hours behind Netherlands and other W-European countries... :win:

So the match will take place at 1:30 AM :( West-European time, and 8:30 PM for you, Joana :P

• Friendly match 1: Canada 0x3 Netherlands (18-25, 19-25, 23-25)

NED: Dijkema, Flier, Chaine Staelens, Grotheus, Visser, Wensink, Van Tienen (L). Sloetjes

CAN: Bradstock, Page, Mahon, Richey, Hinze, Alphonse, Young (L). Holness, Pavan, Ellis.

1 SET - 3-8, 6-12, 9-16, 13-21, 18-25
    2 SET - 3-8, 9-13, 10-16, 15-20, 19-25
    3 SET - 5-3, 10-12, 16-13, 20-21, 23-25

Sorry, the video was not good, so I could not make the statistcs, lets hope some site can put it ^^

Match on 3 september is not against Croatia,Croatia cancelled the match.
    Dutch team will play against each other: Dutch A - Dutch B

• The match of today will be visited by some members of my family in hamilton.
    Especially one,my cousin,he's a really holland fan and he will support dutch
    girls for me :lol:

• :flower: :flower:

I hope in second match, the other 7 players will play the whole match.