Friendly NT Matches

• I think Picci problem is not healthy, it is just that she is not in perfect physical conditions, her shape is still not ideal but I think she will play some of the matches in the weekend, cause she was training during this week.

at least I hope so. ^^

• I think Barbollini must decide which players will play in starting six, especially in OH position. Gioli played as OPP in WGP finals but then he said she would play as middle blocker again.Why he did something like that,(the other interesting thing is Gioli is 34 years old :D:D) ?..nobody knows.Piccinini hadn't played in WGP preliminary round but she played in WGP finals despite she wasn't in a good form and hadn't played 2 months. Actually I don't get what he wants to do. :whistle: :wavy:

• The friendly match between Turkey and Germany will be lived on by Sports TV at 19.00(Turkish time) on Saturday. This match is also has a huge meaning: The legend Turkish setter Arzu Göllü will play her last match in NT :super: :drink: She had achieved many great results and cups.She had played over 300 times for NT. TVF will give her some awards and there will be ceremony for her. :dance6:

Thank you Arzu for what you have done for Turkish volleyball :rose: :heart:

• Arzu won't play in NT match guess she will do her " Last setting" in volleyball career and Federation prepared her a ceremony. (14.00-18.00 For Arzu Gollu and at 19.00 Turkey-Germany match will start)

I think voleyboltv.com will show this friendly match (They will put directly the broadcast of SPORTSTV) :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Nice to read about the ceremony for Arzu :)

@ StarNight

How much is a ticket for the match ?? :D

See you tomorrow :super: :teach:

• 10TL (4-5€)

:drink:

• German roster for the matches in Turkey:

S: Kathleen Weiss, Mareen Apitz
    Opp: Margareta Kozuch, Angelina Grün
    OH: Heike Beier, Maren Brinker, Regina Burchardt, Anne Matthes
    MB: Corina Ssuschke-Voigt, Christiane Fürst, Berit Kauffeldt
    L: Kerstin Tzscherlich, Lenka Dürr, Lisa Thomsen

Kathy Radzuweit and Saskia Hippe are still practising with the team and have a chance to play ECH. Nadja Schaus is out due to injury. I can't believe Lisa Thomsen is there yet again!!! :cursing: And I hope Angelina Grün will play OH, but since Saskia Hippe is out for now it looks like she'll play Opp :roll:

• Matthes and Thomsen WTF :white:

• I hope Grün will play as OH.She used to receive in both Bergamo and Vakıfbank and she was not that bad.Actually I believe that she is better than Brinker despite she had 2 years break.I liked Beier in WGP so Grün-Beier would be great for Germany. :super:

• even If Burchardt has played really well, Guidetti probably would finally choose Matthes and kick Burchardt out. I'm sure about this. and What the heck is he thinking...getting 3 liberos? Kerstin and Lenka are great enough. Aren't they? Why Thomsen? :white:
    IMO, Guidetti is wore than Dutch NT coach Selinger. just fancy that, how stubborn he is :down: It's obvious that each coach has its favourite players, but There should be some reasons. Matthes is the worst OH Germany have, and Thomsen...I'd just say "WTF"... :down:

on the other hand, I'm more than happy to see Anglina back in the NT. Germany's superstar just came back :super: Willkommen, Angelina :thumbsup: :drink:

• Guidetti always takes 3 liberos. Tzscherlich plays as main libero, Thomsen as reception substitute and Lenka is "allowed" to watch the others play. I suppose she might play against Ukraine or France in ECH :roll:

Sometimes.. no no not sometimes, usually I don't get Guidetti's desicions in German NT. He always choose Tschelich as a starter and he doesn't let Dürr play but he also takes Thomsen to team :lol: :lol:

• I don't know why you guys dont like Matthes :teach: She is much better than Beier or Brinker in reception & defence and she can attack as much as them.I watched many Germany matches in last GP and Matthes was not diffrent than libero in back row she did lots of great diggs.(It shocked me too :what: ) I think Germany doesn't need a 2nd libero.That's my opinion.

• I really like Apitz. IMO She is better than Weiss. but I have to admit that I really like Denise Hanke as well. What a pity! She used to be invited to the NT by Guidetti, but she hasn't played in ECH so far. Lena Mollers played in ECH 2009 and this year...It looks like Mareen will play.
    Weiss knows her teammates very well, and the team combinations work better with Weiss, but Guidetti should consider something different If Weiss's sets don't work at all.

I will miss Denise's spike serves. She is Germany's best server ;)

• I don't know why you guys dont like Matthes :teach: She is much better than Beier or Brinker in reception & defence and she can attack as much as them.I watched many Germany matches in last GP and Matthes was not diffrent than libero in back row she did lots of great diggs.(It shocked me too :what: ) I think Germany doesn't need a 2nd libero.That's my opinion.

Are you serious? :thumbdown: I don't want to be impolite, but Matthes is the worst OH from Europe I've ever seen...of course, Brinker is very unstable and Beier is not a good attacker. but as you watched, Beier improved quite a lot in last WGP. about Burchardt...She was mostly substituted only in hard moments or when Germany was losing the set. It was a big pity as well. as Kadir said, Beier-Grun duo would be great.

• I really like Apitz. IMO She is better than Weiss. but I have to admit that I really like Denise Hanke as well. What a pity! She used to be invited to the NT by Guidetti, but she hasn't played in ECH so far. Lena Mollers played in ECH 2009 and this year...It looks like Mareen will play.
    Weiss knows her teammates very well, and the team combinations work better with Weiss, but Guidetti should consider something different If Weiss's sets don't work at all.

I will miss Denise's spike serves. She is Germany's best server ;)

Denise has a broken finger, otherwise she might have had a chance to play. But objectively, Apitz is better.
    About Matthes, she doesn't have level to play NT. She doesn't even have level to play 2nd league in Italy. Yes she is quite good in reception and defense, but her attack is embarassing. Sometimes when she has perfect timing she can attack impressive, but she makes so many mistakes. I'd also like Grün-Beier-Kozuch as attackers, Grün and Kozuch can do the attack work and Beier can take care of reception together with the libero. Brinker sometimes plays very well, but many times very bad.