Friendly NT Matches

• Are you serious? :thumbdown: I don't want to be impolite, but Matthes is the worst OH from Europe I've ever seen...of course, Brinker is very unstable and Beier is not a good attacker. but as you watched, Beier improved quite a lot in last WGP. about Burchardt...She was mostly substituted only in hard moments or when Germany was losing the set. It was a big pity as well. as Kadir said, Beier-Grun duo would be great.

I don't think that she is the worst OH :down: Brinker is OK for me she is still young but Matthes is much smart attacker than Beier.She knows how to avoid block not like Beier.Beier does 3 attemps and 1-2 are mostly get blocked :white: I don't think that she improved.She is still same.Beier is not a player of this level IMO :teach: For Example Turkey-Germany WGP 2011 Qualification tournament as i remember correct Beier started to game with 0/5 or 0/6 and after Matthes replaced her and played the whole match and Germany won 3-1.If Guidetti gives her more chance to play Germany might have diffrent results :whistle:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I don't think that she is the worst OH :down: Brinker is OK for me she is still young but Matthes is much smart attacker than Beier.She knows how to avoid block not like Beier.Beier does 3 attemps and 1-2 are mostly get blocked :white: I don't think that she improved.She is still same.Beier is not a player of this level IMO :teach: For Example Turkey-Germany WGP 2011 Qualification tournament as i remember correct Beier started to game with 0/5 or 0/6 and after Matthes replaced her and played the whole match and Germany won 3-1.If Guidetti gives her more chance to play Germany might have diffrent results :whistle:

Yeah, WGP 2011 Qualification tournament was a year ago. Beier improved her attack this year :thumbup:
    btw I used to hope Brinker will be a strong weapon for German NT, but she plays bad many times. hopefully she will improve a lot in Pesaro.

• Fortunately it isn't roster for ECH yet :D Thomsen isn't needed at all :aww: two liberos is enough. Anne Matthes also should be out, Hippe or Grün can be OH.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• News about Turkey NT

Second Opposite Polen Uslupehlivan won't be in roster against Germany matches coz she will play Balkan CUP in Bursa with her club Nilufer Belediyesi.Balkan Cup has big importance coz the winner of tournament will participate to Challange Cup :thumbup: Maybe Motta will let even Elif Onur play too in Balkan Cup.

Neslihan Darnel and Gozde Sonsirma have some muscle problems in knees but seems to be not serious other players are healthy and roster seems like this against Germany tomorrow

Setter : Ozge Cemberci,Asuman Karakoyun
    Opposite : Neslihan Darnel
    Outside Hitters : Esra Gumus,Gozde Sonsirma,Neriman Ozsoy,Guldeniz Onal
    Middle Blockers : Bahar Toksoy,Eda Erdem,Busra Cansu
    Liberos : Gulden Kayalar,Gizem Guresen

• Why without Deniz :rolll: ?

• Why without Deniz :rolll: ?

Deniz has a more important mission this season (She will let her team to be league champion so she is preparing with GSMP) thats why she declined the invites from Turkey NT :lol: We will miss her so much at ECH 2011 no doubt :rolll:

• OMG Starnight!! You can't be serious...Do you really think that Matthess deserves to play in NT? I really can't find any good thing in her play.She doesn't have better reception than Beier or Brinker.Her attacking style is very embarrasing. :down: Yes she is quite effective in back row but Brinker and especially Beier is better than her. Yeah ,you can say Burchardt doesn't have good reception but she is absolutely better at attacking and attacking is more needed in this team. :whistling: These are my opininons about Matthess :D

• But Guidetti likes Anne and probably she won't miss ECH, but in my opinion she didn't desrve like Thomsen or Radzuweit.

• Yea i am serious i think Matthes is better than Beier :win: Why it suprised you all don't know :lol: You guys can't show that Germany won a match due to Beier but Germany lost many games coz of Beier's reception and attack problems :down: Beier is the weakest member of Germany NT in my opinion and they play better with Matthes :whistle:

• the previous teammates of Vakifbank 08-09 Angelina and Neslihan will fight each other :super:

so sad about Naz's absence ;( for me She is the best Turkish setter. on the other hand, nice to see Busra over there. hopefully she plays as main MB, since Bahar was terrible in European League 2011.

• Yea i am serious i think Matthes is better than Beier :win: Why it suprised you all don't know :lol: You guys can't show that Germany won a match due to Beier but Germany lost many games coz of Beier's reception and attack problems :down: Beier is the weakest member of Germany NT in my opinion and they play better with Matthes :whistle:

I don't agree at all. Beier is not a spectacular player, but she does very much for the team. She has good serve and works very well in reception and defence. I don't think she has problems there, I remember in 2008 when Tzscherlich was injured Beier played as libero in OG qualification and did extremely well. She certainly isn't a great attacker, but she improved a lot this year and she definitely makes less mistakes than Matthes.

• what will be the local time of the matches Germany x Turkey?

I also hope Grun plays as OH, not only she could recieve already in Bergamo, as she played two years of beach volley, having to recieve all the time, and train that skill, so I think she didnt forget how to do that. :P (and well reception was not the strenght of Germany this season so far, so I dont think Grun could ruin it. ^^ )

I hope we can volley the matches in internet ^^

• Joana

19.00 Local time (18.00 for Europe) SPORTSTV will broadcast this match but there is no stream for this channel in internet but probably voleyboltv.com will show the match with SPORTSTV's broadcast at the same time :win: They do it mostly in league matches :lol:

• Well, here we go again. After WGP Guidetti said, that the weakness of the team was attack, but now he nominates a player who will come in to strengthen reception. So does that mean, that reception was our weakness? (which in my personal opinion it was).

As far as Beier, Brinker, Matthes and also Burchardt go, well i´ve said it before and i´ll say it again. In German NT you´ll always have one player on the field who is better in reception than attack (Beier, Matthes) and one who´s better in attack than in reception (Brinker,Burchardt).
    There ain´t no player who is really good in both elements, so you gotta have one good reception player and one good attacker, so these players can kinda complete each other on the field.

It is obvious, that Matthes can only play good with Tzscherlich. They know each other, they know how they tick on the field, but Matthes can´t play with the others. Beier on the other hand harmonizes with everyone on the field. Beier is that kind of player who holds everything together. On and off the field. That´s what makes her important.

If Matthes can or will only play good when there´s a certain player on the field, then i prefer someone who will try and give her best with any other player on any given day.

Of course, one also has to see, that Matthes and Beier ain´t in there for the big points. Never were, never will be. So, sayin´ that they´re
    bad attackers don´t do them justice, because that´s not what they´re in for.

Personally, i would prefer Beier. I don´t need a player who only harmonizes with one other player, but one - even though she (in some
    fans´ eyes) only might be an average player - who is willing to play her best, regardless of who else is on the field.

• Bulgaria - France : 3-1 (18-25, 25-17, 25-22, 25-23)
    Starting Six : Faesch - Schleck - Orlé - Lozancic - Téré - Hudima - Rochelle (L) substitute Bousquet (L), Steux, Soullard

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Where is Naz Aydemir?

• Romainia will play against Bulgaria in a friendly match today 18:30, anybody who knows more of that game? Where it will be played, who plays etc...