Friendly NT Matches

• 19-22 block out by Esra Gümüs

20-22 pts by Neriman

timeout by Germany and subs by Germany

Brinker changed Thomsen ?(

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• 23-23 contact with the net by Kozuch

24-23 ace by Özge

24-24 blcok by Grün

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Grun wears #7

Grun replaces Beier at Set4

and just notice that the captain now in KOZUCH

• Grun's reception is so so

i think she needs some time to pick up with the team...

if Grun is one of the starting six, Beier can do the receiver role....

somehow i think thomsen and matthes are redundant....they are somehow useless...hopefully they both got dismissed....if not ...please send either one home...and bring one outside hitter

• germany wins the 4th set 25:21

• Brinker had a great game. It looks like She's simply feeling that her space is in danger since Grün is back and Burchardt is also there. anyway I'm more than happy to see Grün back. for sure, She is not in a great shape, but She's helping the team a lot with her experiences in the weakest position of Germany NT.

on the other hand, I suppose Turkey is definitely not ready to play 100%. Neslihan and Gozde were injuried and Bahar was awful. the only positive thing I felt about Turkish team was Ozge's great performance. actually the receptions were not great, but Ozge located well and she was very supportive as usual. Although I still prefer Naz, I have to admit that Ozge is quite good as well ^^
    I really liked Neriman as well. She played as OPP and as far as I know, It was her original position. for sure, She is not Neslihan, but she was so powerful today.

• I'm back from Burhanr Felek...I visited the match with StarNight :) Great to see Grün back on court. Without Neslihan and Gözde Turkey lacked power..and MBs were out of shape. Typical friendly match..

• you know that Sscuhhke wears colorful earrings such as Eda and before the match Eda shook hands with Corina i think it was a nice snapshot out of the match ^^

Also Germany's NT captain had changed in this match. Margareta Kozuch took on the court as the new captain of Germany NT :dance6:

while Kozuch returning to court she stroked Apitz's cheek during the substitutions ^^ What a pretty captain :heart: :kiss: :D

Finally I think Turkey and Grün are not ready for the European Championships

• it was just a friendly match and just one match. they played against bulgaria and won. i dont think so that they are not ready ! everything will change when they are in the european championship atmosphere !

• I just came from the Germany-Turkey match and we watched the game together with Sander(flyingdutchman) :super: here my impressions about this match first of all Germany seems totally ready to ECH but Turkey is not still.Neslihan and Gozde didn't play today due to some muscle problems.Motta didn't risk them.It was a close match except 2rd set guess.It was the war of ATOM SOPOT's players Kozuch against Neriman both were really effective :D Atom will have no problem in attack this season no doubt :super:
    Turkey: Neriman played opposite and Guldeniz&Esra were hitters.I didn't like Esra today.She seems shapeless.Guldeniz was average but Neriman played amazing today especially her back row attacks didn't defended by Germany.I think Bahar is the biggest problem :down: Hopefully Busra must be the starter in ECH.Ozge played very well although the reception was not so good and Gulden was great in defence.It's nice to see that she almost catch her old form seems like Motta is planning to start with her.It's also neccessary to see this team with Gozde&Neslihan i think we should play in ECH like Ozge-Neslihan/Gozde-Neriman/Busra-Eda/Gulden

Germany:Really impressive performance by german girls.Weiss was great today.She seems to be much faster than before.Kozuch played with a high percant in attack also Brinker.Beier was good too :win: Grün played as substituion player and seems like she will play in ECH same.Thomsen was too noisy :rolll: Apitz was good either.

Btw thanks to Sander i got photos with Brinker,Weiss,Beier and Suschke.All of the girls are too kind and talkfull really i started to like German team so much :D Sander talked with them German but i didn't know what they talked about.Susschuke gave us a card which includes her personal info it was a kind present :flower: Thanks you Sander for a great game :flower: he was so kind and talkful too like German girls :lol: He took lots of Busra photos for @emil-kei HAHA :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• starnight, and where are the photoooos ???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sander got it all :D Hope he will not show the photos :rolll: By the way flyingdutchman got photos together with Gizem and his lovely Eda :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Sander got it all :D Hope he will not show the photos :rolll: By the way flyingdutchman got photos together with Gizem and his lovely Eda :D

:down: :down: :down: oooh, that is sad ...is flyingdutchman visitn turkey at the moment ? or is he only there because of the match today ?

• I didn't watch the match but this is a usual score with that roster.Our two really really important players Neslihan and Gözde didn't play. Güldeniz isn't enough for that level. Germany had played WGP finals and they were with full roster. I hope tomorrow Neslihan and Gözde can play as well as Büşra. I hope somebody can find the stats :D :D It is also good to hear that Özge performed well :super: