Friendly NT Matches

• Germany vs Czech Republic today, does anybody know if will be avaliable to watch the game @ internet ?

The teams already played an unofficial match yesterday, Germany won 5-1 (25-18, 26-24, 19-25, 25-21, 25-20, 25-16). Germany started with Weiss-Kozuch, Grün-Brinker, Ssuschke-Fürst, Tzscherlich, but all players got to play about 3 sets during the match.
    I don't think there's a chance to watch today's match. Official matches are hardly ever broadcasted, so for friendly matches there's no chance unfortunately...

• Serbia beat Croatia 3-0 (25-18 26-26 25-22) in the second friendly match last night. Top scorers were Rasic 14, Krsmanovic 13 and Brakocevic 12 for Serbia, Alajbeg 11, Poljak 9, Popovic and Milos 6 for Croatia.

Serbia will play one more friendly match against Romania before the start of the ECh.

• thank Joana for info ! :drink:

Croatia lost but the result is definitely better than in previous match, especially second set :D and Poljak 9 points, seems like Gligorovic used middles more :lol:

• Serbia beat Croatia 3-0 (25-18 26-26 25-22) in the second friendly match last night. Top scorers were Rasic 14, Krsmanovic 13 and Brakocevic 12 for Serbia, Alajbeg 11, Poljak 9, Popovic and Milos 6 for Croatia.

Serbia will play one more friendly match against Romania before the start of the ECh.

Do you know if Alajbeg and Popovic played at the same time and if yes, who of them played OH?

• I think Germany is really ready for the ECH and they're one of the biggest favorites of the tournament with Serbia

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• GER: Weiss, Kozuch, Grün, Brinker, Ssuschke-Voigt, Fürst, Tzscherlich (L) and Apitz
    CZE: Mühlsteinova, Havlickova, Havelkova, Kossanyiova, Pastulova, Plchotova, Jasova (L)

Germany performed well in serve and attack, Guidetti says the team is in a good physical shape.
    Angelina Grün in action:

:rose: It's great to have her back in NT!!!

• Kerstin Tzscherlich (350 times), Christiane Fürst (250), Maren Brinker (150), Kathleen Weiß (200) und Mareen Apitz (50)

Brinker :flower:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• GER: Weiss, Kozuch, Grün, Brinker, Ssuschke-Voigt, Fürst, Tzscherlich (L) and Apitz
    CZE: Mühlsteinova, Havlickova, Havelkova, Kossanyiova, Pastulova, Plchotova, Jasova (L)

Germany performed well in serve and attack, Guidetti says the team is in a good physical shape.
    Angelina Grün in action:

:rose: It's great to have her back in NT!!!

great to see her again !! Angelina :super:

• To tell you the truth, before Grün came to Turkey,i didnt use to find her very sympathetic.Now, the case is more different to me.In short way,its nice to see Grün in German NT again.She has always been the real and only star of German NT.I really wonder about her permormance in the coming ECS.

• I am so happy to see Grun back in indoor volleyball. She is not only a great player but also a great captain. Even if she is not the captain of her team she acts like a maestro. can't wait to see her playing in ECH.

• Elchicha from the twitter account you gave, I learned starting six of Azerbaijan NY team for 3rd match : Yelena, Oksana Parkhamenko, Zamanova, Aliyeva, Mammadova, Kovalenko and Kiselyova as libero. Rahimova and Korotenko are not playing. I hope it is not about injuries, just resting.

So both Mammadova and Kovalenko is playing after all? I thought somebody said they were going to miss the championships !?

• So both Mammadova and Kovalenko is playing after all? I thought somebody said they were going to miss the championships !?

Kovolenko just played 3rd game, but both of them joined the team in Spain and we don't know about their conditions. Maybe, their injuries are not serious, so they played. Kseniya wrote on her FB

page: im injured but getting better so me and our doctors wil do our best to make me feel better as soon as possible . Of course i will be in :)

i played just last match,but that makes me happy cuz im again on the court :

@elchicha Did Azerbaijan and Spain played 4th game? Do u have any information about it?

• @ Ilgar, I read about 4th match from Kovolenko's FB page, that's why I asked. Do u know set scores?

@elchicha thanks for photos :)