You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mariuszj1939

Intermediate

• "mariuszj1939" is male

Favourite Team: Poland, Brazil, Chemik Police

Favourite Players: Swieniewicz, Werblińska, Grun, Wlazły

Monday, September 19th 2011, 12:28pm

Germany vs Czech Republic today, does anybody know if will be avaliable to watch the game @ internet ?
Interesting game for Poland.
I wonder why both teams agreed friendly match - they may play together in second phase of ECH2011 ?

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Monday, September 19th 2011, 1:51pm

Germany vs Czech Republic today, does anybody know if will be avaliable to watch the game @ internet ?
The teams already played an unofficial match yesterday, Germany won 5-1 (25-18, 26-24, 19-25, 25-21, 25-20, 25-16). Germany started with Weiss-Kozuch, Grün-Brinker, Ssuschke-Fürst, Tzscherlich, but all players got to play about 3 sets during the match.
I don't think there's a chance to watch today's match. Official matches are hardly ever broadcasted, so for friendly matches there's no chance unfortunately...

Joana

Professional

Monday, September 19th 2011, 5:08pm

Serbia beat Croatia 3-0 (25-18 26-26 25-22) in the second friendly match last night. Top scorers were Rasic 14, Krsmanovic 13 and Brakocevic 12 for Serbia, Alajbeg 11, Poljak 9, Popovic and Milos 6 for Croatia.

Serbia will play one more friendly match against Romania before the start of the ECh.

Mary

Sage

• "Mary" is female

Favourite Team: Eczacıbaşı VitrA, Foppapedretti Bergamo, BKS Bielsko-Biała, Poland, Croatia

Favourite Players: MAJA POLJAK, Małgorzata Glinka, Jelena Nikolic, Neslihan Demir, Gözde & Özge Kırdar, Francesca Piccinini, Valentina Arrighetti, Angelina Grün

Monday, September 19th 2011, 5:10pm

thank Joana for info ! :drink:

Croatia lost but the result is definitely better than in previous match, especially second set :D and Poljak 9 points, seems like Gligorovic used middles more :lol:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Mary" (Sep 19th 2011, 8:32pm)

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Monday, September 19th 2011, 5:13pm

Serbia beat Croatia 3-0 (25-18 26-26 25-22) in the second friendly match last night. Top scorers were Rasic 14, Krsmanovic 13 and Brakocevic 12 for Serbia, Alajbeg 11, Poljak 9, Popovic and Milos 6 for Croatia.

Serbia will play one more friendly match against Romania before the start of the ECh.
Do you know if Alajbeg and Popovic played at the same time and if yes, who of them played OH?

Joana

Professional

Monday, September 19th 2011, 5:34pm

I don't know, detailed stats are impossible to find. Though I guess they did play at the same time since neither Usic nor Ikic entered the game.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Monday, September 19th 2011, 8:46pm

GER-CZE 3:0 (25-21, 25-20, 25-17) :thumbsup:
more information later...

• "filedefener" is male

Favourite Team: Fenerbahçe, Germany NT, Dutch NT, Belgium NT, USA NT

Monday, September 19th 2011, 9:05pm

I think Germany is really ready for the ECH and they're one of the biggest favorites of the tournament with Serbia
"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Monday, September 19th 2011, 9:55pm

The teams played a 4th set, CZE won that 25-20 but Germany played with substitutes. First articles say that Angelina Grün played a strong match :super:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Monday, September 19th 2011, 10:35pm

GER: Weiss, Kozuch, Grün, Brinker, Ssuschke-Voigt, Fürst, Tzscherlich (L) and Apitz
CZE: Mühlsteinova, Havlickova, Havelkova, Kossanyiova, Pastulova, Plchotova, Jasova (L)

Germany performed well in serve and attack, Guidetti says the team is in a good physical shape.
Angelina Grün in action:

:rose: It's great to have her back in NT!!!

• "filedefener" is male

Favourite Team: Fenerbahçe, Germany NT, Dutch NT, Belgium NT, USA NT

Monday, September 19th 2011, 10:48pm

Kerstin Tzscherlich (350 times), Christiane Fürst (250), Maren Brinker (150), Kathleen Weiß (200) und Mareen Apitz (50)

Brinker :flower:
"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

mariuszj1939

Intermediate

• "mariuszj1939" is male

Favourite Team: Poland, Brazil, Chemik Police

Favourite Players: Swieniewicz, Werblińska, Grun, Wlazły

Monday, September 19th 2011, 10:54pm

As Grun is back German team is much stronger especially mentally!
I still do hope Glinka will be back as well for OG qualification.

Mary

Sage

• "Mary" is female

Favourite Team: Eczacıbaşı VitrA, Foppapedretti Bergamo, BKS Bielsko-Biała, Poland, Croatia

Favourite Players: MAJA POLJAK, Małgorzata Glinka, Jelena Nikolic, Neslihan Demir, Gözde & Özge Kırdar, Francesca Piccinini, Valentina Arrighetti, Angelina Grün

Tuesday, September 20th 2011, 12:43pm

GER: Weiss, Kozuch, Grün, Brinker, Ssuschke-Voigt, Fürst, Tzscherlich (L) and Apitz
CZE: Mühlsteinova, Havlickova, Havelkova, Kossanyiova, Pastulova, Plchotova, Jasova (L)

Germany performed well in serve and attack, Guidetti says the team is in a good physical shape.
Angelina Grün in action:

:rose: It's great to have her back in NT!!!

great to see her again !! Angelina :super:

Tuesday, September 20th 2011, 1:16pm

To tell you the truth, before Grün came to Turkey,i didnt use to find her very sympathetic.Now, the case is more different to me.In short way,its nice to see Grün in German NT again.She has always been the real and only star of German NT.I really wonder about her permormance in the coming ECS.
meso mi ra se beno...

DEMIR17

Professional

Favourite Team: Turkey, Cuba and Japan NT, Vakıfbank GSTT.,Eczacıbaşı V.,Fenerbahçe A.,Volley Novara,Foppa. Bergamo, RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Neslihan Darnel, Maja Poljak, Logan Tom, Manon Flier, Esra Gümüş, Eda Erdem, Naz Aydemir, Saori, Lo Bianco, Carcaces, Osmokrovic, Furst, Kim Y. Koung

Tuesday, September 20th 2011, 2:33pm

I am so happy to see Grun back in indoor volleyball. She is not only a great player but also a great captain. Even if she is not the captain of her team she acts like a maestro. can't wait to see her playing in ECH.
"If it's worth it to you, then do it"- Logan Tom

Anton1989

Unregistered

Tuesday, September 20th 2011, 9:02pm

Elchicha from the twitter account you gave, I learned starting six of Azerbaijan NY team for 3rd match : Yelena, Oksana Parkhamenko, Zamanova, Aliyeva, Mammadova, Kovalenko and Kiselyova as libero. Rahimova and Korotenko are not playing. I hope it is not about injuries, just resting.

So both Mammadova and Kovalenko is playing after all? I thought somebody said they were going to miss the championships !?

Nati

Master

• "Nati" is female

Favourite Team: China NT, Japan NT, S. Korea NT, Rabitə/Telekom BAKI

Favourite Players: Natalya Mammadova,Jana Matiasovska A., Hui Ruoqi, Brenda Castillo,Yang Hyo Jin

Tuesday, September 20th 2011, 9:19pm

Elchicha from the twitter account you gave, I learned starting six of Azerbaijan NY team for 3rd match : Yelena, Oksana Parkhamenko, Zamanova, Aliyeva, Mammadova, Kovalenko and Kiselyova as libero. Rahimova and Korotenko are not playing. I hope it is not about injuries, just resting.

So both Mammadova and Kovalenko is playing after all? I thought somebody said they were going to miss the championships !?

Kovolenko just played 3rd game, but both of them joined the team in Spain and we don't know about their conditions. Maybe, their injuries are not serious, so they played. Kseniya wrote on her FB

page: im injured but getting better so me and our doctors wil do our best to make me feel better as soon as possible . Of course i will be in :)

i played just last match,but that makes me happy cuz im again on the court :

@elchicha Did Azerbaijan and Spain played 4th game? Do u have any information about it?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Nati" (Sep 20th 2011, 9:31pm)

• "elchicha" is male

Favourite Team: Spain NT, Germany NT, Japan NT

Favourite Players: Logan Tom, Saori Kimura, Jaqueline Carvalho, Yukiko Ebata, Amaranta Fernández, Helena Havelkova, Berenika Okuniewska, Madelaynne Montaño, Bethania de la Cruz, Nataliya Obmochaeva, Jéssica Rivero

Wednesday, September 21st 2011, 6:24am

@elchicha Did Azerbaijan and Spain played 4th game? Do u have any information about it?

No, three were enough. You can find some pics here :) http://voleimataro.cat/index.php/compone…jan-femeni.html

• "Ilgar Azero" is male

Favourite Team: Azerbaijan NT

Favourite Players: All the PROFESSIONAL players !!!

Wednesday, September 21st 2011, 2:30pm

Azerbaijan beat Spain 3-0 in the 4th match and moved to İtaly. Source Federation site and players proved )

Nati

Master

• "Nati" is female

Favourite Team: China NT, Japan NT, S. Korea NT, Rabitə/Telekom BAKI

Favourite Players: Natalya Mammadova,Jana Matiasovska A., Hui Ruoqi, Brenda Castillo,Yang Hyo Jin

Wednesday, September 21st 2011, 3:10pm

@ Ilgar, I read about 4th match from Kovolenko's FB page, that's why I asked. Do u know set scores?

@elchicha thanks for photos :)

Social bookmarks