Friendly NT Matches

• Hmm I think that Cuba won't be play. First they wrote that Cuba, Serbia and Russia will be our opponents, but now I see only Serbia and Russia.
    Poland go to Serbia on 26.07. On 21.07 we'll go (if everything will be ok with visas) to Russia.

• I suspect there will be tons of spies watching this tournament. Russia, Serbia and Poland are strong teams and they didn't play the WGP and their opponents are desperately waiting to see such teams on court before the OG.

• Russia - Poland 3:1 (25:21, 25:12, 25:22, 25:27)

so in fact 3:0...

Poland: Sadurek, Kaczor, Liktoras, Bednarek, Glinka-Mogentale, Barańska, Zenik (libero) + Podolec, Rosner

• hmm well, the result is alright if i look at the sets, except set nr. 2 :white:

Why didnt Kasia play? and any news about podolec?

It's probably that Bonitta wants Kaczor to play in starting six :whistling: I know nothing about Podolec but according to LSK site she played in this match. Of course it's hard to say how long she played :S

• Russia - Poland 3:1 (25:21, 25:12, 25:22, 25:27)

so in fact 3:0...

Poland: Sadurek, Kaczor, Liktoras, Bednarek, Glinka-Mogentale, Barańska, Zenik (libero) + Podolec, Rosner

ouch...it hurts

• ouch...it hurts

I can see the situation in two ways:
    1) Poland is weaker than the other teams
    2) Poland is not showing the whole game and can be a surprise in the OG (after all, this is a friendly match, in OG things can change... and Poland has great players)

And after the Brazilian losses and some matches like Dominican Republic beating a favorite USA NT in the Olympic Games, I just think almost everything is possible :thumbsup:

• 1) Poland is weaker than the other teams

Hard to say this without knowing how russia plays.
    Besides that i dont take these results so seriously, cos we all know that the polish team can play great one day and the next day the other way around.

Anyway I hope that Poland will be able to play like they did in Halle... It was a pleasure to watch.

• Hard to say this without knowing how russia plays.
    Besides that i dont take these results so seriously, cos we all know that the polish team can play great one day and the next day the other way around.

Anyway I hope that Poland will be able to play like they did in Halle... It was a pleasure to watch.

I agree with you...
    Honestly, I believe in the second option, because as I said Poland has great players, and this is a friendly match. But some people think like the first option... Anyway I believe that Poland and Serbia have great potential to surprise everyone in OG :P

• I agree with you...
    Honestly, I believe in the second option, because as I said Poland has great players, and this is a friendly match. But some people think like the first option... Anyway I believe that Poland and Serbia have great potential to surprise everyone in OG :P

yeah they do have great potential but i think they wont be able to use it :roll:
    Though Serbia has it a bit easier in the prelimary round...

• Just by considering the figures of the match is hard to draw a conclusion. As the 25-12 score is not usual, it seems it was a close match and the Polish girls lost their focus on the 2nd set. Anyway, it may be the other way round... the Russian girls only focused on the 2nd set of this friendly match.

As the last official match between Poland and Russia finished in a very close tie-breaker, it seems Poland and Russia are in the same level.

• It's quite bad that they lost the game but hey I mean if the dress rehearsal's bad the demonstration will be really well :roll:

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...

• Bad result for Poland, but I don't care much about it. Polish girls generally don't paly well in such friendly games before important tournaments. I hope the result against Russia during OG will be completely different.
    Uff... I tried to be optimistic with this sentences above.Now I feel exhausted, cause it is sometimes very hard to be optimistic fan in Poland :D ;)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Russia - Poland 0:3 (18:25, 23:25, 20:25) and 4th set 25:19. Russia played without main players :roll:

• :woohoo: :woohoo: Ole Ole Ole :D
    This might be too much optimism but you must celebrate when you can...
    Who played for Polish NT ???

To a beloved person:
    Eine Sonne ist untergegangen - ihr Schein bleibt uns noch lange erhalten.
    Wenn die Liebe einen Weg zum Himmel fände und Erinnerungen zu Stufen würden, dann würde ich hinaufsteigen und dich zurückholen.
    I will never forget you...

• Russia: Akulova, Borodakova, Fateeva, Merkulova, Godina, Pasynkova, Kabeshova(libero) + Gamova, Sheshenina, Estes

Poland : Sadurek, Skowrońska (18 points), Liktoras, Bednarek, Glinka, Barańska, Zenik (libero) + Gajgał, Podolec, Rosner, Skorupa, Kaczor