Friendly NT Matches

• Thank u for answer, will be intresting to watch today at least :)

I agree with u that its many teams that is on a pretty equal level, one team I would like too add for the future is Belgium, a team I think can be big in the future. They have many young players, like Jolien Wittock, Helene Rosseaux, Lise Van Hecke, Coppens, Cianci that is around 18-22, and then especially Celine Van Gestel, that is only 15 yrs. old but maybe already one of the best juniors in the world. Her talent is incredible I think. I recommend u to watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0H7xtMC9hs , I would like to hear what u say about her :)

Van Hecke is outstanding player, considering her age. Also Rousseaux is doing really well. The other players I don't know.

In general: Belgium has a very good youth-development !!!! (also in Men's team)

• Podolec, Martalek and Kasprzak are out of the team.

S - Skorupa, Wolosz
    OPP - Skowronska-Dolata, Kaczor
    MB - Okuniewska, Bednarek-Kasza, Gajgal
    OH - Werblinska, Zebrowska, Kosek
    L - Maj, Zenik

What a pity Martalek who had a great season is out. I think the OH line up looks extremely week.

• @ Flyingdutchman: Yes, they really have. I think u should take a look at the video I posted to watch Celine van Gestel, there is many highlights of her, in the video. She is so incredibly impressive for being only 15 yrs. I think.

• Actually the starting 6(except libero) is obvious I think..Skorupa-Skowronska, Okuniewska-Bednarek, Werblinska-Kosek-?
    Poland's chances in the tournament is up to OHs performance..Kosek was always in bench in Azerrail and Werblinska isn't in her top form..Choosing Zebrowska as OH? As far as I know she played OPP in the league..If I were the coach, I would kick Kaczor and put one OH too..Maybe Ela Skowronska. :?:

• Thank u for answer, will be intresting to watch today at least :)

I agree with u that its many teams that is on a pretty equal level, one team I would like too add for the future is Belgium, a team I think can be big in the future. They have many young players, like Jolien Wittock, Helene Rosseaux, Lise Van Hecke, Coppens, Cianci that is around 18-22, and then especially Celine Van Gestel, that is only 15 yrs. old but maybe already one of the best juniors in the world. Her talent is incredible I think. I recommend u to watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0H7xtMC9hs , I would like to hear what u say about her :)

Unfortunately I won't be able to watch POL-GER today :( But tomorrow I will...

About Belgium, they have always been pretty good on youth/junior level in the last few years but the problem is to make the transition from a good junior player to a general good player. For example German Junior NT became World Champ in 2009, but so far none of the players has become an important player for senior NT. Currently Lenka Dürr is closest to that level, but Lena Möllers is just 4th setter, Sarah Petrausch who was the most important player in Junior team is far from international level now, Berit Kauffeldt and Anja Brandt are constantly improving but still not near the level of Ssuschke and Fürst. If Belgium can manage to create really good players out of good junior players they can become a serious contender in Europe. I remember Jolien Wittock was similar to Lise van Hecke some years ago, she is 22 now but still hasn't turned into a really good player as far as I know. I think it was very good for van Hecke to go to Italy despite her young age, I hope she will develop well. One thing I noticed in the video is that Belgium plays with very high speed, that is good. And van Gestel is definitely very impressive considering her age!

• Emil this squad isn't confmired. Swiderek said that in matches with Germany will play all 15 players and he decided about squad tommorow. He said that only one libero will be in squad.
    So Martałek and Podolec and Kasprzak still have a chance. He said that one libero, one MB and one OH (Zebrowska or Kaczor are considered as OH) will be out.

• omg the gym is empty i cant believe it where's fantastic Polish fans ? :sos:

Go Panzer :super:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Is Grün playing as receiving Opp ? Since I see Matthes and Brinker as well, but no Kozuch..

• No Grün and Brinker are OH with reception, Matthess plays like a normal OPP.. I think Guidetti wanted to give some rest for Kozych..

Thanks, Kadir and Burak!

Matthes as opposite...did she ever play opposite before?? I can't remember..