You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Raven

Professional

• "Raven" is male

Favourite Team: Rote Raben

Favourite Players: Lenka Dürr

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 6:00pm

Any Streaming? :(
http://sportltv.com/mecze_live2.html

http://www.transmisje.info/kanal-3

flyingdutchman

Inside-Volley.com Expert

• "flyingdutchman" is male

Favourite Team: Dutch NT, LiB Aachen

Favourite Players: Buijs, Beliën, Plak, Bongaerts, Daalderop, Polder, Sloetjes, Boskovic, Zhu Ting, Wolosz, Akman, Eda, Kim, Ognjenovic, Mihajlovic, Naz, Castillo, Herbots

kadir_8

Master

• "kadir_8" is male

Favourite Team: VakıfBank , Galatasaray Daikin NT: Turkey, Croatia, The Netherlands

Favourite Players: Małgorzata Glinka-Mogentale, Neslihan Demir Güler, Maja Poljak, Christiane Fürst, Kübra Akman , Gözde Sonsırma, Jelena Nikolić, Neriman Özsoy, Milena Rašić, Gizem Güreşen

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 6:02pm

Is Grün playing as receiving Opp ? Since I see Matthes and Brinker as well, but no Kozuch..

No Grün and Brinker are OH with reception, Matthess plays like a normal OPP.. I think Guidetti wanted to give some rest for Kozych..

Thanks, Kadir and Burak!

Matthes as opposite...did she ever play opposite before?? I can't remember..

Seems like Guidietti chose the back up OPP for Kozuch : Matthess.. And this match is a great chance to see if she will do that job well or not ..
Vakıfbank Istanbul!!!
2010/2011 and 2012/2013 Champions League winner.12 matches 12 wins :super: :cup: I am proud of my team :heart:

• "emil_niklas" is male

Favourite Players: Haak, Lloyd, Carlini, Orthmann, Robinson, Folie, Daalderop, Dürr, Hanke, Heyrman, Hansson, Herbots, Bongaerts

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 6:08pm

Skorupa :rose:

• "WIELKI_ZNAWCA_PIERWSZY" is male

Favourite Team: Polish National Teams

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 6:13pm

Skorupa plays very well.

• "filedefener" is male

Favourite Team: Fenerbahçe, Germany NT, Dutch NT, Belgium NT, USA NT

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 6:13pm

my stats for 1st set

Katarzyna Skowronska 4, Grun 2, Brinker 7, Chris 2, Werblinska 3, Bednarek Kasza 5 or 6, Okuniewska 4 pts.
"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

kadir_8

Master

• "kadir_8" is male

Favourite Team: VakıfBank , Galatasaray Daikin NT: Turkey, Croatia, The Netherlands

Favourite Players: Małgorzata Glinka-Mogentale, Neslihan Demir Güler, Maja Poljak, Christiane Fürst, Kübra Akman , Gözde Sonsırma, Jelena Nikolić, Neriman Özsoy, Milena Rašić, Gizem Güreşen

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 6:16pm

Grün's role is way different before her retirement..She used to be the main attaking player but now She is receiving most of the balls but not very effective in attacking..That is of course acceptable but she must help at attacking also like in ECH..Brinker, Bednarek and Skorupe are the bests in the 1st set..
Vakıfbank Istanbul!!!
2010/2011 and 2012/2013 Champions League winner.12 matches 12 wins :super: :cup: I am proud of my team :heart:

• "filedefener" is male

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 6:23pm

Meanwhile I love this banner !

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• "filedefener" is male

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 6:27pm

Germany is still not ready to fight in Ankara in my opinion

kadir_8

Master

• "kadir_8" is male

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 6:44pm

Indeed.. I expected more from them even though it is their first NT match this year..They miss Kozuch a lot in this match..
Vakıfbank Istanbul!!!

• "emil_niklas" is male

Favourite Players: Haak, Lloyd, Carlini, Orthmann, Robinson, Folie, Daalderop, Dürr, Hanke, Heyrman, Hansson, Herbots, Bongaerts

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 6:44pm

Nope, definitely not... Germany ain't ready to fight.

It looks like Okuniewska developed a lot, which is great for Poland.

kadir_8

Master

• "kadir_8" is male

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 6:46pm

Nope, definitely not... Germany ain't ready to fight.

It looks like Okuniewska developed a lot, which is great for Poland.

We have to thank Skorupa for such a game from Okuniewska and Bednarek.. She used them super well both 2 sets..I hope Guidetti will make some changes..If he won't, they will loose 3-0 :whistle:
Vakıfbank Istanbul!!!

benji

Intermediate

• "benji" is male

Favourite Team: German Female National Team, Italian Male National Team, Italian Female National Team, Pesaro Scavolini

Favourite Players: Margareta Kozuch, Maren Brinker, Christiane Fürst, Martina Guiggi, Valentina Fiorin, Katarzyna Skowronska, Katarzyna Skorupa, Zlatanov Hristo, Dragan Travica, Ivan Zaytsev

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 6:47pm

Weiss sets badly

• "emil_niklas" is male

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 6:49pm

Exactly, Kadir! Skorupa is showing How great she is!

Raven

Professional

• "Raven" is male

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 6:51pm

In my opinion, the team looks tired, but that is maybe because of the fact that they previously were in training camp in Kienbaum.
It's a natural thing that when you're physically tired, it is also difficult to concentrate. In addition to that, the team could not really fully train together.

kadir_8

Master

• "kadir_8" is male

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 6:57pm

In my opinion, the team looks tired, but that is maybe because of the fact that they previously were in training camp in Kienbaum.
It's a natural thing that when you're physically tired, it is also difficult to concentrate. In addition to that, the team could not really fully train together.

Agree with you.. As you know, all the teams don't have enoguh time to prepare for Ankara tournament so what you have told will be the main factor for winning the OGQT in Ankara..The team that will get used to play together in a little time will have a big advantage in Ankara..
Vakıfbank Istanbul!!!

Raven

Professional

• "Raven" is male

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 7:06pm

Agree with you.. As you know, all the teams don't have enoguh time to prepare for Ankara tournament so what you have told will be the main factor for winning the OGQT in Ankara..The team that will get used to play together in a little time will have a big advantage in Ankara..
In my opinion, the match now against Poland ain´t about winning or losing. Like you said, it´s about gettin´ used to play together. Poland seems to be better coordinated already.

kadir_8

Master

• "kadir_8" is male

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 7:09pm

In my opinion, the match now against Poland ain´t about winning or losing. Like you said, it´s about gettin´ used to play together. Poland seems to be better coordinated already.

Agree..

Will Germany play another friendly match except tomorrow against Poland?
Vakıfbank Istanbul!!!

Raven

Professional

• "Raven" is male

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 7:14pm

Agree..

Will Germany play another friendly match except tomorrow against Poland?
No, as far as i know.
Fatigue in german team seems to be waning a bit.

kadir_8

Master

• "kadir_8" is male

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 7:18pm

Nice to see Germany back in the game :super: That is Grün I like the most, scoring at an important moments..Of course her reception is important as well but her performance in attacking is so important..
Vakıfbank Istanbul!!!

Social bookmarks