Friendly NT Matches

• Nope, The game hasn't ended yet.

What a horrible performance by Poland, Germany won the 4th set. Hanke should consider being a spiker one day :lol: her spikes are extremely powerful.

• the serving of germany is brilliant today

• OMG!! Poland came back from 14-9 and win it 14-16 :white: :white: :white: That reminded me Vakıfbank-Cannes match :S :down: :lol: It is good that the match went to tie break so that both teams(coaches) had a chance to see how are their form.. Congratulations Poland :super:

Will be there any stats? :whistle:

• wow congrats Poland I thought it would be like always, leading 2:0 and then lose 2:3 but they were fighting till the end ;) and of course congrats for Germany for a come back in this match, they could win it also. I think tomorrow's match is going to be even more interesting ;)

• One thing i know for sure after this game - we have no bench, Kosek keeps proving that her 2009/10 season was just a fluke and Kasprzak is pure disaster - she has nothing to offer NT,
    i dont want to be a bad prophet but it seems that her game against Cortese last year might be her career highlight, i think that Kaczorowska is better than her and she is far from international level.

• Poland wins ... I didn´t think that Germany would win the 3rd set and to be honest, at the beginning of the 4th set, I actually thought that it was gonna be a 3-1 for Poland.
    Germany seemed to have stopped playing after the 14th point in tiebreak and helped Poland to come back into the match. Germany has to blame but themselves, that they´ve lost the game. Tonight, they learned the hard way, that the tiebreak ain´t over after 14 points...
    The good thing, of course, was how Germany came back after Poland already led the match 2 sets to none. It is indeed gonna be a very interesting match tomorrow.

• On the Okuniewska and Skorupa's examples we can see how much experience can give you just one season in Italy. The other polish players should go this way.

• Too bad I couldn't watch, seems it was an interesting game. Matthes as Opp??? :white: Some years ago she played as receiving Opp in Dresden but it's hard to imagine her as real Opp. Can someone tell me who else played apart from the main six? Who was the libero?

• Too bad I couldn't watch, seems it was an interesting game. Matthes as Opp??? :white: Some years ago she played as receiving Opp in Dresden but it's hard to imagine her as real Opp. Can someone tell me who else played apart from the main six? Who was the libero?

Starting six - Brinker, Fürst, Susshke-Voigt, Grün, Weiss, Matthes, Dürr (Heike Beier, Regina Burchardt)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Match report was finally posted...
    Germany: Kathleen Weiß, Angelina Grün, Maren Brinker, Corina Ssuschke-Voigt, Christiane Fürst, Anne Matthes, Lenka Dürr (L) plus Denise Hanke, Heike Beier, Regina Burchardt, Nadja Schaus.

Poland: Berenika Okuniewska, Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza, Katarzyna Skorupa, Anna Werblińska, Izabela Żebrowska, Katarzyna Skowrońska-Dolata, Paulina Maj (L).

Stats (unfortunately they don't post full stats):
    GER: 9 service errors,13 aces, 10 blocks, attack 37 %
    POL: 14 service errors, 6 aces, 13 blocks, attack 41 %

Margareta Kozuch and Kerstin Tzscherlich aren't 100% fit so they were rested today, Mareen Apitz could not play at all due to flu.
    Guidetti says many things are already good, especially serve and block/defense, but we have to work on the sideout game. The end of the match showed what the team must still improve.