Friendly NT Matches

• Apitz changed Weiss and Podolec instead Żebrowska. 13-7 for Germany

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Swiderek probably listens to me :lol:

He's just trying full roster before Ankara so as to cut the worst. Also Wołosz entered the court.

• Hanke and Apitz play better than Weiss

Will Hanke and Apitz both can go to Ankara??

• Hanke and Apitz play better than Weiss. Will Hanke and Apitz both can go to Ankara??

I don't think so, but both of them are better than Weiss.

• I don't think so, but both of them are better than Weiss.

Which one will you choose? it is a tough decision...but Apitz has more time on court...she has a higher chance??

Weiss is out of shape...but she is the most experienced setter

Personally i pick Hanke ( i would like to take both Hanke and Apitz...it sounds risky)

• Germany won 2nd set 25-16

• Guidetti probably knows that both Apitz and Hanke are absolutely better than Weiss, but He can't simply kick Weiss out, because Weiss has always been with the team and knows the attackers very well. Let's say She is more experienced than Hanke and Apitz.

Comparing Hanke and Apitz is kinda interesting. Personally I love Hanke's powerful spikes and serves but as a setter I prefer Apitz. She plays more a consistent volleyball and She can make more blocks. (She is tall for a setter)

• Which one will you choose? it is a tough decision...but Apitz has more time on court...she has a higher chance??

Weiss is out of shape...but she is the most experienced setter

Personally i pick Hanke ( i would like to take both Hanke and Apitz...it sounds risky)

Hanke played yesterday, Apitz plays today...I couldn't watch yesterday but Apitz is doing a good job today, in the end it probably won't make much difference who goes to Ankara. Both are good servers despite different styles, both are about equal in blocking, Hanke has an advantage with her left-handed attacks at the net but Apitz might be a few % better in setting accuracy and she has a bit more experience.
    Germany stabilized their reception and Grün and Brinker are better in the game now. Matthes also is not doing a too bad job as Opposite, of course she is nowhere near Kozuch's level but at least she doesn't harm the team. The connection between setters and MBs is very bad so far, this is something they have to work on a lot until next week.