Friendly NT Matches

• Germany won 4th set 25-21, too many errors on reception :down:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I think Apitz and Matthes have booked their tickets to Ankara today and Regina Burchardt her ticket home :| So the final decision for Guidetti is most likely Kauffeldt or Schaus unless he takes them both and leaves one libero at home.

• Well, fact is, Germany is one of the best serving teams worldwide..maybe even the best..so, It's no surprise to me Germanymaking many points by serve.

• Germany in tiebreak with two liberos: Durr and Tzscherlich, Żebrowska stays for Kasprzak

• Germany won tiebreak 15-12

• Is this a joke? Both Kosek and Kasprzak ar going to Turkey, for what purpose? I guess only to injure some spectators with the ball going straight into the tribunes after their reception.
    About our chances to qualify - lets pray other teams dont serve like Germany or have as weak reception as we have otherwise its a bye-bye after two short games and last game for honor.

• Tayfun, do you have a livescore? :P

The guy from twitter is not writing anymore :aww: :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Turkey 3-0 The Netherlands

I think soon we can have more info :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Poland definitely have big problems with reception, and not just one or two players but all of them. Whenever reception was good Skorupa/Wolosz could show good things and the attackers also are quite strong, but the team loses so many easy points from reception.

For Germany, it was nice to see Apitz play a long time and she did very well, but still I have no doubt Weiss will be first setter again in Ankara. Kozuch could play only one set but her level was very high, if she recovers well from whatever injury/illness she has she will be very important next week. Brinker has made amazing progress in Italian league, she is our strongest OH now. Anne Matthes surprised me today, she was solid in reception and powerful in attack apart from some unforced errors and she seems in better shape than Beier right now. Burchardt plays a bit strange, she takes very little approach and doesn't jump much but still tries to spike very hard (and loud :D ) but if she faces a good block she has no chance to pass, thus I think she will most likely be out of the team. Tzscherlich made a solid impression, her injury doesn't seem to harm her too much.

• Turkey - The Netherlands 3-0 ( 25-22, 25-20 27-25 )