Friendly NT Matches

• http://www.tvf.org.tr/index.php?haber=5511

Set scores : 25-22/25-20/27-25

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Thank u guys...when they meet again? 28/04?

18.00 for europe same as today :drink:

• Some stats from GER-POL:
    GER: 11 aces, 11 serve errors, 9 blocks, 47% attack
    POL: 5 aces, 11 serve errors, 14 blocks, 42% attack

Guidetti says that reception and defense are ok, serves are good but in attack, block and setting we still have to improve but we definitely will do that until next week. He will announce the final decision tomorrow but he already has the 12 players in his mind. But also the players who don't go to Ankara will still have chances for the rest of the summer and also for London if we qualify.

• After these two matches I'm more optimistic than I was before. The reception of our team is hopeless sometimes and we loss so many points in a row... But everything else looks pretty good :) Girls were fighting, defence took my breath away in some moments, not to mention about block... What a thrilling ending was yesterday and what a huge role the block played :white: I don't know if we wouldn't win it in 3 sets if Świderek wouldn't change players.
    Skowrońska is like a female version of Mikhaylov, for me :D I had eyes like tennis balls when I saw her receiving. And how great is having Skorupa back! :obey:
    Today's match wasn't as entertaining as yesterday's, for me. Wołosz :aww: her mistakes hurted me sometimes... But Kaczor wasn't as useless as I thought she may be. Gajgał was... :aww: fortunately Martałek came. This girl impressed me, really. I'm glad Świderek decided to take her to Ankara :)
    I don't know what they're going to do with reception so I will pray for some miracles...

• Some stats from GER-POL:
    GER: 11 aces, 11 serve errors, 9 blocks, 47% attack
    POL: 5 aces, 11 serve errors, 14 blocks, 42% attack

Almanya: Kozuch 7, Grün 4, Brinker 15, Fürst 12, Corina 7, Matthes 10, Burchardt 8, Beier 7 pts

Polonya: Werblinska 4, Okuniewska 11, Zebrowska 6, Kaczor 6, Gajgal 2, Skowronska 16, Kosek 8, Martalek 6, Wolosz 5, Kaszprak 3, Podolec 2 pts

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Almanya: Kozuch 7, Grün 4, Brinker 15, Fürst 12, Corina 7, Matthes 10, Burchardt 8, Beier 7 pts

Polonya: Werblinska 4, Okuniewska 11, Zebrowska 6, Kaczor 6, Gajgal 2, Skowronska 16, Kosek 8, Martalek 6, Wolosz 5, Kaszprak 3, Podolec 2 pts

thanks for this stats ;)

• Almanya: Kozuch 7, Grün 4, Brinker 15, Fürst 12, Corina 7, Matthes 10, Burchardt 8, Beier 7 pts

Brinker was just crazy in yesterday's match :thumbup: She "pointed us" with no mercy. I thought she had more points than 15.

• Thanks for the player scores :thumbup: Kozuch 7 points in one set that we lost, I hope she can show that performance in many other sets next week too ^^ I also thought Brinker had more than 15 points, but then she didn't play the full match, only about 2,5 sets, so it's a really good score too. Guidetti hasn't announced his decision yet (or at least it's not public yet), wonder who will be out...

• eh eh

Skowrońska like Mikhailov?

Had to say- Skowrońska like Wlazły.

Only Gamova may be like Mikhailov.

• Thanks for the player scores :thumbup: Kozuch 7 points in one set that we lost, I hope she can show that performance in many other sets next week too ^^ I also thought Brinker had more than 15 points, but then she didn't play the full match, only about 2,5 sets, so it's a really good score too. Guidetti hasn't announced his decision yet (or at least it's not public yet), wonder who will be out...

It's a good score, I won't say that it's not! But I have thought anyway that she scored more points... 'Cause watching this match I got the impression that he pointed like a hundreds or thousands of times... To put it colloquially. But really, she was everywhere ;)

My personal feeling... I had big eyes when I saw Mikhaylov receiving and I had big eyes too when I saw Skowrońska receiving.

• My personal feeling... I had big eyes when I saw Mikhaylov receiving and I had big eyes too when I saw Skowrońska receiving.

The truth is that even Żebrowska receives better than nominal OHs. Skowrońska is a complete player, with good technical skills even on receive, as we can see in last matches. Without her Polish NT would be much weaker.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• At the moment the best choice seems to be Żebrowska. Despite her converting from OPP to OH and unstable reception the attack looks better. Pair Werblińska-Maj should cover most of court, then Iza could focus on spike.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Turkey 25-17 Netherlands

Naz-Neslihan, Esra-Gözde, Bahar-Eda, Gizem

Probably Neriman isn't ready to play yet :S :down:

According to the guy from twitter Neriman joined to game :D