Friendly NT Matches

• 2nd set 25-20 for Turkey

he takes very long to update the score :rolll:

Yeah he is too slow but he is the only source that we got now :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Turkey 3-0 The Netherlands (25-17, 25-20, 28-26)

According to that guy Neriman played super well in 2nd set! We need her a lot..I hope she will play well in OGQT too..
    The 4th set will be played too..(4th set starting six for Turkey: Özge-Polen, Neriman-Güldeniz, Ergül-Büşra)

• The 4th set score 31-29 for Turkey ! The total score 4-0 for Turkey.. It was nice to win with 2nd team.. :drink:

Even Ergul :obey:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Russia vs. Croatia 5:0 (25:13, 25:18, 25:17, 25:17, 25:20)
    Russia: Jewgienija Starcewa, Jekatierina Gamowa, Lubow Sokołowa, Tatiana Koszelewa, Maria Borisienko, Maria Pierepiełkina, Swietłana Kriuczkowa (libero). Since 4th set: Jewgienija Estes, Marina Akułowa, Julia Mierkułowa, Regina Moroz, Jekatierina Ułanowa, since 5th Anna Matijenko.

• Goncharova and Makhno didn't play at all? I'm surprised that Ovchinnikov prefers Kryuchkova over Kabeshova, in Russian league Kabeshova played much better.

Some decisions by the coaches are a bit hard to understand. I have a feeling Ovchinnikov is going to take Merkulova instead of Moroz. :(

• The 4th set score 31-29 for Turkey ! The total score 4-0 for Turkey.. It was nice to win with 2nd team.. :drink: Can't wait to 2nd May :super:

what is the Dutch rosters?

• Makhno is out due to injury, so Matienko joins the 14-member roster. For Olympics, Matienko will surely be out, and maybe Merkulova/Mroz. I doubt if Merkulova will be chosen over Mroz. During their match, Mroz played well and got a total score of 9 points, the highest among the four middle players.

• hey, where I cant watch replay from match Poland - Germany??? ?(

• hey, where I cant watch replay from match Poland - Germany??? ?(

I guess that all Polsat Sport channels will show these matches again and again until May 1 ;) From what I know today on Polsat Sport News at 7 pm you can watch it.

• I guess that all Polsat Sport channels will show these matches again and again until May 1 ;) From what I know today on Polsat Sport News at 7 pm you can watch it.

Ok, thanks for answer :drink:

• I dont want to say too much, and this is no official news, but I heard that the mood in the Russian NT isnt good right now, and Makhno wanted to go from there. She was very angry and also deleted her account at Facebook yesterday.

• Considering the attitudes of Moscow and Kazan players against each other in Russian league finals it's hard to imagine them playing peacefully together in NT anyway but I thought they'd get a grip on themselves when it's about Olympia! :roll:

• Considering the attitudes of Moscow and Kazan players against each other in Russian league finals it's hard to imagine them playing peacefully together in NT anyway but I thought they'd get a grip on themselves when it's about Olympia! :roll:

I know, I cant understand it but it seems their problems with each others is too big unfortunalety, its a shame and I think, obviously, it will affect the teams perfomance :(

Natasha said, that she feel sad and wants to go home to Russia immidiately :(

• :white: That's hard...I wonder what's behind all that, it can't be just the Moscow vs Kazan rivalry. Maybe the team could use a coach like Karpol who isn't afraid of throwing players out when they harm the team even if they perform well.

• :white: That's hard...I wonder what's behind all that, it can't be just the Moscow vs Kazan rivalry. Maybe the team could use a coach like Karpol who isn't afraid of throwing players out when they harm the team even if they perform well.

Yeah, maybe, but if u choose that system, and for ex. Goncha and Gamova is in a fight, it will not be Gamova that leaves. Because of Gamovas huge popularity, its to say "Hey, I want to get kicked out tomorrow", so its a problem that Gamova feels she can do whatever she wants. Only a extremly successfull coach like Karpol or coach that have been a starplayer before, have the authority to do that kind of stuff. Ovechnikov have been widely critisied in media for that he have to less authority and that players like Gamova and Sokolova maybe will not respect him.