Friendly NT Matches

• Ssuschke played in Cesena and she never played as OPP.. 8|

when the starting OPP was out because of injury (Fernanda Berti),Mifkova played instead of her..

She told about it in interviews and that it was strange playing as Opp but she could use her slide attacks so it was not a too big problem...for example in Cesena's last match of 2008/09 regular season: http://www.legavolleyfemminile…llinoGara.asp?IdGara=7306 Swiderek always started on pos 3 and Ssuschke on 6, and there were more matches like that ;)

• She told about it in interviews and that it was strange playing as Opp but she could use her slide attacks so it was not a too big problem...for example in Cesena's last match of 2008/09 regular season: http://www.legavolleyfemminile…llinoGara.asp?IdGara=7306 Swiderek always started on pos 3 and Ssuschke on 6, and there were more matches like that ;)

I really dont know why Ssuschke played as an OPP ?(
    If Guideitti want to have another "Thumm", it is better to train Schaus as OPP
    Schaus seems to be quicker and flexible

it is also strange for Brinker to play as OPP
    Brinker is the only player who can have a balance on reception and attack....
    I really dont want to see Beier and Matthes who always beg for a touch-out every time when they attack... :wall: :wall: :wall:

Burchardt should be one of the starting six players...
    I want to see some powerful spikes 8) 8) 8)

My dream starting six:
    Schaus Furst Brinker
    Burchardt Ssuschke Apitz/Hanke

But the reception can be very horrible at the beginning... :D
    I miss the German team in 2006 World Championship
    Dumler's perfect reception and defense
    Ssuschke Furst & Thumm's double back slide
    Grun's power
    Weiss's wisdom (but she no longer possesses :D :D )

• I was really surprised to read Brinker was playin´ OPP. I thought, Guidetti would either let Schaus or Burchardt play on that position, though i would prefer Burchardt.

• After all, the purpose of such matches is to try things, and I think it is good that Guidetti tries various solutions. What if something happens to Kozuch? It is good to have several solutions in mind for that situation. We have seen Burchardt as Opp before and maybe he will try that again today, but I have no problems with trying Ssuschke and Brinker on that position...I don't think either of them will be fully converted into Opp, it's probably just to have solutions for emergencies.

• 2nd match GER-POL 1:3 (25-10, 21-25, 26-28, 21-25)

GER: Hanke, Kozuch, Brinker, Beier, Ssuschke, Fürst, Dürr (L) and Weiß, Möllers, Matthes, Burchardt, Kauffeldt, Schaus.

Stats:
    GER: 11 aces, 13 serve err, 7 blocks, 49% attack
    POL: 7 aces, 8 serve err, 7 blocks, 39% attack

It's interesting that Denise Hanke started both matches as main setter, I really hope it will be the same in WGP. I think she has the potential to be a much better setter than Weiss, and as Apitz does not want to play now, for me it would be logical to use WGP to give more international experience to Hanke.
    Guidetti still has to cut one setter from the team, it would be very surprising if this won't be Lena Möllers.

• The fact is that Apitz doesn't want to play? I thought Guidetti was giving her up...Germany has not many players after all. It's a big problem for Guidetti to arrange these girls for the strongest lineup. Trying new things is good, but I don't think Bringker and Ssuschke are suitable for Opp. Burchardt has better performance in this position. Guidetti should give more chance to her.

• The fact is that Apitz doesn't want to play? I thought Guidetti was giving her up...

She wants to take a break from NT again and doesn't know how long...her last break was from 2008-2011 :roll: It's a shame, she should be our first setter but it seems she does not have the necessary motivation to dedicate herself to NT. But anyway, Denise Hanke's level is not much different, so now it's time for her. And to be honest, I would not mind if Guidetti left Weiss at home for WGP, Lena Möllers made good progress in her club last season and this year's WGP is really not a tournament where we need to be successful, so I really think he could take her there as well...but I'd be very surprised if he really does.

• She wants to take a break from NT again and doesn't know how long...her last break was from 2008-2011 :roll: It's a shame, she should be our first setter but it seems she does not have the necessary motivation to dedicate herself to NT. But anyway, Denise Hanke's level is not much different, so now it's time for her. And to be honest, I would not mind if Guidetti left Weiss at home for WGP, Lena Möllers made good progress in her club last season and this year's WGP is really not a tournament where we need to be successful, so I really think he could take her there as well...but I'd be very surprised if he really does.

Oh,so that is what it is. Although it is one's own business to decide whether he/she would like to dedicate to the NT and other people should not comment on their decision. that still enforced bad impression on me, especially considering that she is still very young and does not suffer any injuries(I guess). Anyhow, the setter position is not the most player-needed place in your NT. You still have Hanke, Weiss and Mollers, and just as what you said, Hanke' level is getting better. I just cannot understand why Weiss cannot make any progress throughout these years. Isn't it a setter's level would be getting better with the increasing matches he/she got involved in? But it apparently does not apply to Weiss. I agree with that this years' WGP is really not that important to your NT, and the coach should try as many new players as possible to see whether there have some future stars. But at the moment it seems that there have not such chance for the new players, as the roster almost come out with all the familiar players'name on it. Wish your NT good luck in this year's WGP, and hope they can earn as many points as possible to ensure a better ranking which would be one day crucial to guarantee a spot in a more important tournament.

• i don't get it why Guidetti didn't try Schaus as OPP, she played on this position. For me she should have been better solution than Ssuchke as OPP in case of Kożuch's problems.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• i don't get it why Guidetti didn't try Schaus as OPP, she played on this position. For me she should have been better solution than Ssuchke as OPP in case of Kożuch's problems.

Schaus was a very very average player as OH/Opp, she often had very bad timing in attack of high balls. Converting her to MB was probably one of the best choices ever of Guidetti. I think using Ssuschke as Opp was just to try to see how it would work using a MB-style Opp.

• Edison Challange Cup will be held from 11 to 15 July in Alassio, Italy.

Participating nations: Italy, Russia, Dominican Republic, Turkey, Germany.

Teams will play each other in a round robin tournament, determining the winner.

• any news about Bulgaria vs Belgium yesterday?

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Edison Challange Cup will be held from 11 to 15 July in Alassio, Italy.

Participating nations: Italy, Russia, Dominican Republic, Turkey, Germany.

Teams will play each other in a round robin tournament, determining the winner.

Can you give me a source about this information?

3:1 (25:21, 22:25, 25:17, 25:15) - http://www.bgvolleyball.com/new.php?id=10097

СНИМКИ - http://www.bgvolleyball.com/ph…=355&item_id=11460&page=0

today one more match LIVE - http://www.sportmedia.tv/event.php?id=924

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

Before the match, at the end of the warm up, the MB Gabriela Koeva sprained her ankle and there is slight chance to see her in the second friendly. Asistent coach Dimo Tonev says that the trauma it's not that serious though.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

Yesterday the site wanted money to watch the stream...

No way. Are you sure ? You just have to stop all the windows which appear on the screen, then wait a bit and it must start.