Friendly NT Matches

• No way. Are you sure ? You just have to stop all the windows which appear on the screen, then wait a bit and it must start.

It said something like this stream cost 1 credit, do you want to continue? First I clicked no and waited if something comes but stream did not start, then I tried clicking yes and it wanted to send me a code by SMS for 1,99€ but of course I didn't do it...

• It said something like this stream cost 1 credit, do you want to continue? First I clicked no and waited if something comes but stream did not start, then I tried clicking yes and it wanted to send me a code by SMS for 1,99€ but of course I didn't do it...

Maybe it's better this way - http://www.bgvolleyball.com/event.php?id=86

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• Edison Challange Cup will be held from 11 to 15 July in Alassio, Italy.

Participating nations: Italy, Russia, Dominican Republic, Turkey, Germany.

Teams will play each other in a round robin tournament, determining the winner.

Dominican Republic won't play in this tournament, because they have Pan American Cup in this same time.

• It's the same as yesterday for me, "this event costs 1 credit" :|

I think it is based on the origin of your ip address as for me it shows this event cost you 2 credit...

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• So Bulgaria lost to Belgium in the 2nd & 3rd game - 0-3, 1-3 :huh:

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• Schaus was a very very average player as OH/Opp, she often had very bad timing in attack of high balls. Converting her to MB was probably one of the best choices ever of Guidetti. I think using Ssuschke as Opp was just to try to see how it would work using a MB-style Opp.

there was once a Middle OPP in VGs .She was a one foot attacker but the coach used to use her as opp.She used to realize her one foot attacks on zone 2.(used to attack sliding onto zone 2 8| )Her name was Oxsana Alpaslan...?

• there was once a Middle OPP in VGs .She was a one foot attacker but the coach used to use her as opp.She used to realize her one foot attacks on zone 2.(used to attack sliding onto zone 2 8| )Her name was Oxsana Alpaslan...?

Yes :D She was also trying to attack from Zone 1 too with this style.The coach was Vladimir Buzayev at that year.For me he is the craziest coach of volleyball history with his ideas.Once he was using a line up with two opposites,two OHs and one MB and setter.Setter (It was Elif :lol: ) was following blocks from middle to corners like a MB :white:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Thailand women's national team is invited by British volleyball Association to play Friendly match Pre-Olympic Event in UK between 6-21 July 2012.

There will be 5 teams and Thailand will fly to UK with their full team if they decide to play.

Source : http://m.thairath.co.th/content/sport/265410

woo...what a tearing decision for THA...
    if they decided to attend, THA NT would fly to London but not for the OG...

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Someone has mentioned about Edisson cup which will be played in Italy. Who will be the participants? As far as I remember, the participants: Italy, Russia, Germany, Turkey, Dominic Republic. Is there any official statement by Italian federation?

• Someone has mentioned about Edisson cup which will be played in Italy. Who will be the participants? As far as I remember, the participants: Italy, Russia, Germany, Turkey, Dominic Republic. Is there any official statement by Italian federation?

Germany does not practice in the whole July, so I don't think they will participate unless this tournament is after OG (which is unlikely too...).

• when is Edison Cup going to start ?

13 july (20.45) Russia - Turkey
    14 july (20.45) Italy - the loser in the Russia - Turkey game
    15 july (18.00) Italy - the winner in the Russia - Turkey game

• It is gonna be last trial before OG so I predict it will be main players :whistle: it would be good preparation to see our performance against Russia and Italy because most probably we will be 3rd in our group and match up with loser of Italy-Russia match in OG :box: