Friendly NT Matches

• I think Turkey will play a great OG

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Sultans seens so old

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Turkey :super: Great score even the lack of Neslihan and Neriman congratulations :flower:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• The only stat that i found Polen Uslupehlivan had 24 points against Russia :flower: She is going to be Turkey's future at Neslihan's position.

• The only stat that i found Polen Uslupehlivan had 24 points against Russia :flower: She is going to be Turkey's future at Neslihan's position.

Wow, very impressive...I dont know if u agree, but I dont think Neslihan is as good as back in the days, based on her level last year, ....what do u think? she´s maybe only better than Polen by her "name" right now, if u understand what I mean?

If you have, can you tell us stats?
    i cant find stats anywhere

Emil will be very happy to read this :D :D :D

By the way, I remember some Turkish users criticised Polen very much before ECH 2011...so it seems she has improved during last months... :teach:

• Wow, very impressive...I dont know if u agree, but I dont think Neslihan is as good as back in the days, based on her level last year, ....what do u think? she´s maybe only better than Polen by her "name" right now, if u understand what I mean?

Yeah agree,her performance decreased some but she is not a young girl anymore :) 29 is not a old age but she is playing with A team since 2001 with a high mission and she had a injury during last season so she doesn't smash herself in every single match but in important matches she is still effective hopefully since Motta Turkey is playing with less dependence to Neslihan :) but i am sure she hides her power to London :)

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• Emil will be very happy to read this :D :D :D

By the way, I remember some Turkish users criticised Polen very much before ECH 2011...so it seems she has improved during last months... :teach:

I was one of them, she had a poor league season (she was one of best but never gets good attack ratio against good teams) and she was not athletic enough for an Opp (she is still thin in my opinion) but training with Motta and international experience seems worked very well for her. Motta is doing great job by using players in rotation so they keep their shape better and not tired of many high level match as other NTs which are playing with same starters in every matches such as China and Cuba. Other crucial point of Motta's work is that players feel the self-esteem and know that they could play instead of any 'big name' depending on their performance (look at Ergül, she didn't even play in her club for whole season but she work hard and get her spot)Another point which contribute games of Polen is Naz. She makes Polen attack against single blocks many times in Grand Prix.

For Neslihan-Polen comparison, since rival teams don't know Polen well yet, they don't construct their whole block system against her as they did for Neslihan. I accept that this season -due to her injury- we didn't watch impressive Neslihan (except a few matches) and althugh Polen is improving, Neslihan is still way better than Polen thanks to her magical wrist and game intelligence. ;)

Congrats, Sultans! This was very good sign for OG and menace to rivals, my only concern is that they would get their best shape before OG. They are doing great last 2 months, I hope their performance won't go down at OG :obey:

• Whoa! Turkey won! Conratulations to them. I really don't know what happened to Russia so I really want to watch the match and it seems Turkey did well. The Turkish ladies have the advantage now over them for winning their last 3 meetings. I think Turkey are always well-prepared when they face Russia.

• Turkey beat Russia without Darnel and Ozsoy, is that so?

Congratulations, Turkey! :wavy:

• I'm looking forward to seeing Italy today..I hope they show a better game than Eltsin Cup...anyway sorry but I don't know where to find a link!

• We will not see the matches but I think Italy will play better today and tomorrow

• Wow, very impressive...I dont know if u agree, but I dont think Neslihan is as good as back in the days, based on her level last year, ....what do u think? she´s maybe only better than Polen by her "name" right now, if u understand what I mean?

I'm not sure if Polen is already really better than Neslihan because Neslihan can do a lot thanks to her experience, but comparing the current version of Neslihan to the way she played from 2003-2006 is a reason to cry. I remember matches where she was completely unstoppable and used all technical variations (various angles, tips etc) in absolute perfection. Age and injuries definitely left traces, she still is a good player but only maybe 50% of the player she once was. Anyway I'm sure she'll do the best she's capable of in London, it's a once in a lifetime opportunity for her so she might go beyond her limits.