Friendly NT Matches

• Well, I couldn't watch that match, but anyhow feel glad that Polen played a great match. It also seems like She fully recovered her minor injury from WGP Final.

• I was one of them, she had a poor league season (she was one of best but never gets good attack ratio against good teams) and she was not athletic enough for an Opp (she is still thin in my opinion) but training with Motta and international experience seems worked very well for her. Motta is doing great job by using players in rotation so they keep their shape better and not tired of many high level match as other NTs which are playing with same starters in every matches such as China and Cuba. Other crucial point of Motta's work is that players feel the self-esteem and know that they could play instead of any 'big name' depending on their performance (look at Ergül, she didn't even play in her club for whole season but she work hard and get her spot)Another point which contribute games of Polen is Naz. She makes Polen attack against single blocks many times in Grand Prix.

For Neslihan-Polen comparison, since rival teams don't know Polen well yet, they don't construct their whole block system against her as they did for Neslihan. I accept that this season -due to her injury- we didn't watch impressive Neslihan (except a few matches) and althugh Polen is improving, Neslihan is still way better than Polen thanks to her magical wrist and game intelligence. ;)

Congrats, Sultans! This was very good sign for OG and menace to rivals, my only concern is that they would get their best shape before OG. They are doing great last 2 months, I hope their performance won't go down at OG :obey:

Nilüfer wasn't really great at recieving imo and their setter was decent, so also playing with a good setter effects her game as well. I'm so happy for Polen :heart:

• Today USA will play vs Bulgaria... Will be any live stream?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Who is playing for Russia?

Lucia or Caterina?!?!?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Russia : Startseva, Gamova, Borisenko, Perepelkina, Estes, Goncharova, Kabeshova (L)

Italy: Lo Bianco, Bosetti C, Arrighetti, Gioli, Del Core, Costagrande, Croce (L)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I think Cardullo still has some problems.... Ufffffff

BTW 2nd set Italy-Russia 6-4

• Looks like Russia is poised to repeat it's 2008 OG disaster :(

• What's going with Russia, this result looks like disaster :call: :sos:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game