Friendly NT Matches

• Is there any livestream?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• No live stream. Too bad...

• I think it is not having any broadcast at all. :(

Pity, we can rely only on livescore, will be any stats avilable? From yesterday match noone shared it so I guess it won't be :(

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I have no ideia what to expect from Russia and Italy in OG ?(

• i think this tournament is really exaggerated by some people,it has already its own name as 'preparative tournament' its not a real tournament :whistle:
    we cant watch the matches so just looking the results and making certain comments about teams is really wrong imo,
    we saw how russia played in yeltsin cup so making comments like 'omg whats happening to russia?' has no sense for me,what would happen/what would russia earn if they beat italy-turkey 3-0 ? it obvious that nothing!

im sure russia is trying different style(that is what the other opponents should do imo,its not a win/lose u have to prepare all the situations well) in this tournament and thats why there is too much differences between set :whistling:

• i think this tournament is really exaggerated by some people,it has already its own name as 'preparative tournament' its not a real tournament :whistle:
    we cant watch the matches so just looking the results and making certain comments about teams is really wrong imo,
    we saw how russia played in yeltsin cup so making comments like 'omg whats happening to russia?' has no sense for me,what would happen/what would russia earn if they beat italy-turkey 3-0 ? it obvious that nothing!

im sure russia is trying different style(that is what the other opponents should do imo,its not a win/lose u have to prepare all the situations well) in this tournament and thats why there is too much differences between set :whistling:

First you say since we cannot watch the matches, making comments is really wrong. But then you say you are sure that Russia is trying a different style that's why the scores are that way.

Without watching the match, you're making a comment yourself. ;)

• First you say since we cannot watch the matches, making comments is really wrong. But then you say you are sure that Russia is trying a different style that's why the scores are that way.

Without watching the match, you're making a comment yourself. ;)

i didnt say that making comments wrong i said making 'certain' comments is wrong and thats not the main part of my summary but u just realized it i dont know what i can say about it :gone: but yeah u r right about somethng ,i shouldnt have written 'sure' on my comment

• Italia-Russia 4-6

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• ITA-RUS 8-9

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• ITA 9 - RUS 10