Friendly NT Matches

• There are news about USA-BUL?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• The game time is 7 pm, right ? 7 pm means 01.00 CET and match hasn't started yet.

Yes

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Italy 2x3 Russia (25-12, 24-26, 23-25, 25-22, 11-15)

ITALIA: Lo Bianco 1, Caterina Bosetti 15, Del Core 15, Gioli 18, Arrighetti 8, Costagrande 21; Croce (L), Barazza, Lucia Bosetti 1, Piccinini 2, Rondon 4. Non entrata: Cardullo. All. Barbolini. Service erros 7, aces 7, blocks 13, attack 2nd line 8, errors 19.

RUSSIA: Borodakova 6, Perepelkina 7, Artamonova 11, Goncharova 29, Gamova 24, Startseva 2; Kabeshova (L), Kosheleva. Non entrate: Sokolova, Moroz, Chaplina, Makhno, Matienko. All. Ovchinnikov. service errors 6, aces 5, blocks 13, 2nd line attack 11, errors 20.

After the seecond set, Lo Bianco was rested with pains in her back, Rondon played 3, 4 and 5 set.

Good news...seems Kosheleva enter the game, even If it was not for long, that must be good sign! :)

http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…-dalla-russia-ad-alassio/

• At least we won a set with Rondon! I hope it isn't nothing serious for Leo, just a needed rest...

• The game time is 7 pm, right ? 7 pm means 01.00 CET and match hasn't started yet.

I think the match is 4am CET

• In which part of the USA are? California? Now there it is 3:00 pm, the match is at 7 and so it will be at 4 CET

• I think the match is 4am CET

It depends on where the match will be played ^^ it can be at 1:00 CET, when it's on east coast and 4:00 CET if it is in California or another Pacific state

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I was writing the match will be in Anaheim, California, but Anton has already written perfectly.

• It depends on where the match will be played ^^ it can be at 1:00 CET, when it's on east coast and 4:00 CET if it is in California or another Pacific state

I thought my criteria were quite simple; WNBA games are usually played at 10 pm, that means 05.00 Turkey time. So, 7 pm means 02.00 for Turkey and 01.00 CET ;)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• If it is in Anaheim, it means 4:00 CET, anyway too late for me especially for friendly match

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Italy 3x2 Russia (25-12, 24-26, 23-25, 25-22, 11-15)

my heart skip a beat when i saw you put Italy 3x2 Russia :wall:

seems like Russia is not doing so well in Edision Cup compared to Yeltsin Cup, anyone was able to see the 2 matches could give me some insights, the scores againt Turkey & Italy are both close, how is the team playing actually ??

• I'm happy with the Russia's win over Italy again although I have a feeling that Italy is playing much better now compared to how they did in Yeltsin Cup. I'm aware that this is just a friendly match but I think the participating teams are taking this seriously because these games are an indicator of how they will perform in London. Personally, Russia is still unstable and unconvincing at this point. And like Bruna said, it's hard to predict what to expect from Italy and Russia and how far these teams will go. But I think that if Russia improves, they still have a chance to earn a medal in OG. Hopefully, it won't be a repeat of Beijing 2008. :)

• This is second-hand information from some US fans who watched the match,

Berg, Tom, Larson, Hooker, Harmotto, Akinradewo and Davis played together in the first half of the match.

Starting the 3rd set, Thompson set instead of Berg.

Scott-Arruda, Haneef-Park and Hodge played also as subs.