Friendly NT Matches

• Walewska even received in the back line when she was playing for Zarechie :lol: Well, I did not know the fact that She could receive... the thing is She was absolutely better than the libero.

She also received when she was in Perugia, she really liked to play in backrow and yes, she was pretty good at it too...who knows, maybe there are more reception geniuses as MBs who cannot show their skills because they must go out for libero ;) Others I know are Sedova-Morozova, Konstantinova, Leggeri also used to be a good receiver when she was allowed to...

• Italy-Turkey
    17-17

• She also received when she was in Perugia, she really liked to play in backrow and yes, she was pretty good at it too...who knows, maybe there are more reception geniuses as MBs who cannot show their skills because they must go out for libero ;) Others I know are Sedova-Morozova, Konstantinova, Leggeri also used to be a good receiver when she was allowed to...

I've seen Dziekiewicz reciving in back-row in some Plusliga matches...It was like a couple of years ago. I'm not sure If She was used to it. Speaking of Morozova, It's a big shame for herself and also for Russian NT. She was named as the best blocker at WGP last year and showed outstanding performances several times...as you mentioned, She could possibly help with the reception If the coach uses her in stead of either Borisenko or Perepelkina. I don't know how her injury went...It's indeed sad that She lost her chance to play in the olympics due to her serious injury... at least she could be completely useful than Merkulova this time.

• Walewska even received in the back line when she was playing for Zarechie :lol: Well, I did not know the fact that She could receive... the thing is She was absolutely better than the libero.

She was alo a reciever MB in Despar Perugia since their OPP was Zetova and OH was Francia.Zetova was replacing by libero and Mirka was staying in back-row as attacker and Walewska were helping to Arcangelli and Del Core.At that year they won Champions league :)

EDIT : Matthias was way faster than me :D (Phone sucks :down: )

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Someone know who is playing?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• 23-23 :white:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Someone know who is playing?

rondon,bosetti,arighetti,gioli,costa,del core

naz,polen,bahar,ergül,gözde,esra,gizem,gülden

• Italy won the 1st set 28-26

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• So Leo situation is serious ;(
    Poor Italy

• Which Bosetti? And who is L for Italy?

Looks like Lo Bianco, Neriman and Neslihan are still injured...what about Eda, why is she not playing?

I think Italian libero is Croce because Cardullo is still a little injured
    The Bose in the game field maybe is Caterina

• ITA-TUR [1-0] 7-13

• calm, maybe she is just being rested, there is no need to force her in a friendly game. It doesnt mean It was so serious. So lets keep fingers crossed;

There are 2 options:

-rest
    -can not play

I hope so!