Friendly NT Matches

• Italy: Rondon, C.Bosetti, Arrighetti, Gioli, Costagrande, Del Core, Croce (L)

Turkey: Naz - Eda -Ergül- Polen - Esra - Gözde - Gizem/Gülden (L)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• So I was right, Caterina and Croce

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• ITA-TUR 1-1 (28-26 15-25)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• ITA-TUR [1-1] 5-6 / 16-11

• ITA-TUR [1-1] 17-14

• ITA 17-14 TUR

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• ITA-TUR [1-1] 20-15 :thumbsup:

• can someone share the link for live-score? :obey:

• ITA-TUR [1-1] 23-20

The link is on the previous page

• ITA-TUR [1-1] 23-20

The link is on the previous page

It says it is blocked :what:

• Try again and again, it is slow but it will work

• 25-20 Italy,
    2-1 Italy ..

• ITA-TUR [2-1] 5-8 / 6-10

• ITA-TUR [2-1] 8-10 / 9-11

• ITA-TUR [2-1] 12-14 / 13-15

• ITA-TUR [2-1] 15-18 the war / 17-19

• ITA-TUR [2-1] 19-20 / 20-21

• It would be a three-way deadlock if Italy were to win this.