Friendly NT Matches

• ITA-TUR [2-1] 22-24

Turkey is very close to the tie break

Edit 22-25

ITA-TUR [2-2] 1-1

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• ITA-TUR [2-2] 5-2 / 7-3 :super:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• I will do it, don't worry

ITA-TUR [2-2] 9-4

• Will win the cup who will won the tie break, am I right?

• No, Turey already have more points, they conquer 3 against Russia and plus this 1 If they loose, they reach4. Italy only have one and Russia 2..so.

But whats more important is, that it doesnt matter who will finish first anyway :lol:

I mean, a tournament where they play only two games without any page for it or broadcast, and without stats in first game...its no tournament for me, they have just given this friendly matches a name.

• I think the match has finished but the "live" score is blocked at 9-4 :thumbdown: since about 5 minutes

• 15-8 Italy won the match 3-2 ..

• But whats more important is, that it doesnt matter who will finish first anyway :lol:

I mean, a tournament where they play only two games without any page for it or broadcast, and without stats in first game...its no tournament for me, they have just given this friendly matches a name.

I completely agree with you...no comment! :thumbdown:

• Turkey without Neslihan and Neriman did well to bring Italy to a tie break. I think Turkey is specially strong against European teams.

• Maybe next week they will be online ['causethisisItaly]

• Cobgratulations to participated teams, all has won 1 match :lol:

• Turkey won the Edison Challenge Cup 2012 :cup:

Results
    Turkey 3-1 Russia
    Italy 2-3 Russia
    Italy 3-2 Turkey

Standings
    1. Turkey - 4 pts (5-4)
    2. Italy - 3 pts (5-5)
    3. Russia - 2 pts (4-5)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Maybe first and last team ever that will win a tournament with one win :lol:

I guess after this weeks friendly games, OG will be even more difficiult to predict.

• Congratulation Sultans! After this tournament we face all possible opponent and showed that we can beat any of them (except USA to be frank )

After Italy and Russia's disappointing performance it seems like all semifinalist teams will be from Group B :roll:

• We are the champions, my frends :rolll: :rolll:

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

• After Italy and Russia's disappointing performance it seems like all semifinalist teams will be from Group B :roll:

Dont forget the disappointing perfomance from USA last night against Bulgaria, they lost two sets against a team Turkey always beat 3x0, so they might be without chances against Turkey too...because its impossible this friendly games dont tell the truth right? :lol: