Olympic Games - Brazil 2016 (qualification process)

• I got informed wrong as I thought she was still recovering and I think she's a better digger than Stam, her passing is quite bad for a libero though.

Thanks to commentator, today Koohlas became 32 years old all of a sudden :rolll:

• Celest Plak simply does not have NT level right now.
    If you compare her to Sylla, there is a huge gap between them...

• Celest Plak simply does not have NT level right now.
    If you compare her to Sylla, there is a huge gap between them...

She could be the best player on the court, one day for her team and another day for the opponent, speaking of which, her instability is beyond my expectations. Especially her defense skills are so clumsy.

• She should play in Rexona with Bernardinho as people are talking about. Her defense and reception skills would definetly be improved with him.

• Yes, the group B is hell of a group, I presume USA, China, Serbia and Holland will qualify and Italy shall end up at the 5th.

Never underestimate Italy at big tournaments - they have now the chance to reconsider selection of players, for example they might get back Valentina Arigghetti?

• I really don't think they need her right now. She is behind Danesi and Chirichella and I don't think she would play better than Guiggi.

Never underestimate Italy at big tournaments - they have now the chance to reconsider selection of players, for example they might get back Valentina Arigghetti?

• It's incredible how fast Slöetjes has turned into an unstoppable hitter from being just a good player. Despite the massive shoulder injury that totally disturbed her career she managed to find her best shape and now she has a wider view of the opponent's court.

She was already outstanding in season 2014/15 at Schweriner SC in Bundesliga, so Guidetti grabbed this chance and at VakifBank she climbed even higher. I remember her some years ago at USC Münster, she was already really good than, but not like later at Schwerin or now in Istanbul of course.

• She was already outstanding in season 2014/15 at Schweriner SC in Bundesliga, so Guidetti grabbed this chance and at VakifBank she climbed even higher. I remember her some years ago at USC Münster, she was already really good than, but not like later at Schwerin or now in Istanbul of course.

Yeah but who'd have thought she would be leading her team and brining them to the Olympics? She was at the bench all the time when Gido was with NT.

Arrighetti IMO is not needed anymore as they have Chirichella and Danesi, besides Guigti is there as an experienced player.

• Netherlands could have won that 4th set had Sloetjes remained in court.

• Why would she? She'd always sit behind Sloetjes.

Sure Plak is a weak receiver and defender, but she's still just 20 years old, don't forget that.

Well, NT always need at least one good back-up for every position...
    Plak's volleyball is way too wild and rough, I don't see how can she become a good consistent OH in the future. Same as Egonu..

• Never underestimate Italy at big tournaments - they have now the chance to reconsider selection of players, for example they might get back Valentina Arigghetti?

Mmm, I don't think she will have many chance to grab a spot for Rio, if I recall well she is not in the Gran Prix list...
    Honestly I adore her but I also think we are ok we our MBs, and I don't want Anna to be left at home ;)