Olympic Games - Brazil 2016 (qualification process)

• I wish the mods could take a print of this comment and use it as the header pic in the forum so that people can read it over and over again and finally quit being racist.

I think that Plak and Egonu have a similar game style and others things, Both are young players who didnt have good defense, reception and are really poor sometimes in these skills, but are both reliable players for theirs NT and need to develop because its well known that this player will might to turn in key players for theirs NT, since they are good hitters.

being racist because of this kind of comment its just non sense

• Don't mix up the teams participating in Tokio with the already qualified top teams like Brazil, China, USA or Russia - I'm pretty sure, that the Netherlands, although playing really good now, have no chance at all to win a medal at Olympics and the mentioned four nations will divide the three medals most probably under each other. The only one of those the Netherlands played at all in recent times were Russia, and against them the Oranjes had no chance. So together with the lack of experience at Olympics and similar competitions so far (for example World Cup) Netherlands will get probably at most to the quarterfinals. But this would be already a success.

StefanS, you did a great disfavor to miss out those cute SERBIAN ladies... they are one of the five top contenders as well!

I do expect none beyond these Magnificient Five for the very exclusive medal class.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• those are the top 5 teams right now, but once you get to the QF, you don't know what is gong to happen. 4 years ago nobody thought KOR and JPN would be in the semis, and look what happened.

I'll stay with my firm belief as long as the other three meet the Magnificent Five in the QF :wall: (those three are against the great walls)

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Russia. :rolll:

Keep on pushing for Kosianenko and L is what you're going to get. :whistle:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• did you really need to bring back this old thread just to bash pankova????? really?

People make mistakes apparently. You should go back to your dream world where Pankova is a good player. Okthxbye. :win:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• i never said anything about her. i'm talking about your annoying broken record player.

Then don't respond to me Miss Pankova Fan. You are wasting my time by responding to me with your nonsense.:win:

#FreeBritney

• it is indeed a waste of time to respond to the mentally ill.

What do people call those who hits below the belt? :rolll:

#FreeBritney