Olympic Games - Brazil 2016 (qualification process)

• It's would be rather fight for losing the match against Puerto Rico. ;)

well, IMHO it's such a stupid thing if they really want to give spot in easier QT for 3rd spot and not for 2nd :aww:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• does anyone know if the NORCECA matches will be streamed?

The USVBA nor NORCECA has not given the official sign off on streaming, per the USVBA Olympic Qualifier website.

I would bet that the non-USA matches will be streamed on NORCECA's website. I am guessing that NBC Sports Network (NBCSN) will be streaming the matches on their website, or at least the USA matches.
    The Universal Sports Network which was the primary Olympic sports broadcasting network for out of Olympic years (volleyball, swimming and many others) was killed by its owners before the end of 2015. So NBC because it is the Olympic broadcaster has picked up the slack and many of these sports will now be streamed online.

Universal Sports Network would be the broadcaster for the World Championships and World Cup in the past, but very few people were able to watch it through their cable or satellite systems here in the US. So, I was used to watching the men and women matches in Russian or Polish because I could not get the channel.

• Guidetti's assistant Cutino doesn't get permission from Avital Selinger (Volero) to be in Ankara...Avital clearly shows he has the mentality of a child...likely he is still angry Dutch federation kicked him out in 2011... :down:

• Cutino is an employee of Volero, so if he also wants to work for Dutch NT during the season they have to allow it. And Selinger obviously can't run the team for 2 weeks without him :roll:

That's the problem with NT tournaments during club season....German NT coaches don't get money for their work with NT in this tournament but their clubs get money for letting them go during the season...

• Merve Delber (L) is injuried...What will Turkey do now ?

• They will call new libero in team or ?

• Mia Jerkov before tomorrow matche:
    "I can't wait start of tomorrow matche, girls are very positive and Me as other girls will gave everything to performa one of the best volleyball in our lifes. We are outsiders in our pool but that is our adventeg not weaknest, we can lose all matches and again we can beat them all. We will enyoied in every second of matche and that is something that can bring us a lot. One or two balls will make a diffrence."
    GOOD LUCK to them and to Turkey. Can wait to watch all this interesting matches. It is like European Olympic (without Serbia)

• To be honest, until Tuesday really nothing will be changed, I think Tuesday matches and Wednesday matter most. But anyway I think all matches are going to be close and really some simple mistake can decide, as well as set ratio.

As for now my favourites are Russia, Nederlands and Germany. But pressure is so high and in my opinion Dutch girls may not do well with that... Sloetjes, Dijkema and Buijs aren't that experienced. The same with Italy, Ferretti wasn't long with her team so I'm not sure she is ready... In my opinion Poland, Croatia, Russia, Turkey and Germany with lot of experienced players have advantage here. Well, first match tommorow will show us how Dutch NT will do :whistle:

• If Kosheleva isn't in her best shape, Russia has big troubles. On the other side we already know Goncharova will play better since she will be the first attacker of her team and won't suffer sharing the court with Tanya, who always outshines her.

• Cutino is an employee of Volero, so if he also wants to work for Dutch NT during the season they have to allow it. And Selinger obviously can't run the team for 2 weeks without him :roll:

That's the problem with NT tournaments during club season....German NT coaches don't get money for their work with NT in this tournament but their clubs get money for letting them go during the season...

I'm 99% sure this is a personal issue Selinger ---> Dutch Federation :win:

• For Dutch, Germany, Italy and Belgium tomorrow matches are very important for them. If some of Dutch and Germany lose their first matche and someone will. It will be very hard to cont. tournamets because they know that they need to fight against strongest team in their pool, that is Turkey(for now). Same thing for Italy and Belgium, after their first lose they know that their is still Russia to beat.