Olympic Games - Brazil 2016 (qualification process)

• How lucky Belgium is...It will be very hard for Poland to come back..Come on girls :) :drink:

• Loose today' match it's not a big disaster to Poland... They will need to beat Italy in the next game... if Italy won the match against Belgium.. Poland girls will depend only by yours own strength ..

• Seriously we played really good 2nd and 3rd set and I can't even be mad at girls because it was not their fault at all. In 4th set they were just broken... They knew they will lose it.

• Oh Poland! 3rd set should have been yours! If they still have chances it is thanks to that golden point they got yesterday against Russia. Well, now it is really hard to move to the next stage, but, so far, Poland depends on themselves.

I still dont know why Jagielo is there! Why? Isnt there any other player who could do her job? When she is on the net, it seems Poland only has two players there.

• Sorry guys but I don't think that Poland can win over Italy. And I don't think that Belgium can beat Italy.

• Belgium won today just because they are lucky 8| ..? I don't agree, the Belgium team was working very hard in the last 2-3 years to arrive here.. that is not luck but hard work.. without any "big star" in their team they were able to get some good results in the last two editions of the ECH.

I will be really happy for them if they take the 2nd place in their pool.

• It's going to be a huge challenge for Turkey tonight because Germany is one of the best serving team out there.

• Hey, You just saw what happened, It's european OG qualification, you never know what will happen.
    I'm sorry for Poland, they really need a good coach and good bye Kasia :S