Olympic Games - Brazil 2016 (qualification process)

• It's funny because it's pretty much the same team that played the WCh, except for Lo Bianco. Does she make such a huge difference?!
    (for me, Guiggi is better than Arrighetti, btw)

• From starting six, there arent Lo Bianco nor Costagrande. But, Italy had Ferretti on the bench. In case Leo wasnt performing good, she could be replaced by other experience setter.

Here, well, Orro is a talented player, but she isnt ready for this kind of competition yet. As well as OHs.

• It's really sad to see that Lucia has become only an older version of her sister...

• I think Heyrman is really underrated. Speaking of best European MBs we always think of someone as Rasic, Poljak, Furst, Vejkovic, but Laura is really doing a great job. She has really high hitting percentage with her club, she is doing well now. And she is only 22, she deserves to play in a top club next season.

• It's really sad to see that Lucia has become only an older version of her sister...

Actually I think Caterina could do much better than that if she was there. Same goes for Tirozzi, Sorokaite...

Looking in the Italian faces after the set, they don't seem to have any hope or will to fight.

• Actually I think Caterina could do much better than that if she was there. Same goes for Tirozzi, Sorokaite...

Looking in the Italian faces after the set, they don't seem to have any hope or will to fight.

I would try Gennari from the beginning of the set...it's not possible that she will be worse!

• yesterday they put Centoni with only 3 attack points, and I think she had more than that

• I feel extremely sorry for Del core, no one wants to end it's NT career like this.

On the other hand I always enjoy watching powerful Aelbrecht, she's just a great entertainment :D

• Egonu really changed the game! Great!! :super:

• Sometimes I'm really sad that european coaches are afraid of putting young players on court. Only in Serbia it is quite working.

At the same time USA and China do it all the time ...

• Bosetti should have been replaced by Egonu in the first set, but fine. Sometimes she just his the hardest she can, without watching the block. With the great reach she has, she could tip many balls. Belgian defense always expect a hard spike when she spikes.

I dont know for how long Italy could deal Egonu reception, it is a lot of job for Del Core and Sanssonna.

Watching how cold and unmotivated are the italians, if Belgium closes this sets, match is theirs.