Olympic Games - Brazil 2016 (qualification process)

• Coach took out the best player so far of his team (Klaric) and on the other one doing something (Fabris). I wonder what did Brcic do to be bench player always and forever, no matter what's going on. :sos:

• This goes too smooth for my taste. In WCH 2014 Germany won two sets very clearly against Croatia but lost the match 2:3...

Now Croatia is completely different team, unfortunately (although the players are the same...).

• He changed everythibg but not Grbac..I hope Jerkov will not play anymore for NT.

• Croatia doesn't deserve to be here.
    Stay Brcic, stay!

• The main task for German team will to be keep the concentration up and not let Croatia enter the game....not that they look like they even want to, but you never know...

The bad thing about it is that Netherlands never ever will lose to this Croatian team, so Turkey must win today for Germany to reach the semifinal. I don't like rooting for Turkey and especially not against the Dutch team, but today I'll have to ;(

• For me, this Mia seems to be another person compared to her in Japanese league 8|
    In Denso, she is like a mother and always cheer up other players.
    But watching this match, she looks low motivated...

• And now she won 4 points in row.

• Oh my God, Italia-Belgio tie break was heartbreaking!

I'm so glad that Bonitta gave space to Club Italia! Today (and tomorrow!) Egonu for Bosetti was an easy choice, but Orro for Ferretti not so much (especially considering how Orro played yesterday), but fortunately he gave Orro space: Ferretti wasn't making the difference.

BTW, I didn't understant why the first time he changed Chirichella he used Bonifacio instead of Danesi.

About Diouf, which many don't like, I have to admit that I don't like how Diouf spike, technically speaking, (while I like her block and serve), but actually I like her on court in general and after all she has a 'strong arm' that in good day can make several points, so I've no problem with using her when Centoni isn't very effective.
    I always preferred technical players (Lucia Bosetti was one of my favorite few years ago and I always hope she'll play a wonderful match), but when they fail to bring points, for me is absolutely ok to welcome who score more points or is more enthusiastic, even if lacking in technique or experience.

http://volleyball.it/notizie.asp?s=118&n=111837&l=0

Del Core is out of shape, in ECH she was better.

I'm not sure she was better in the ECH... At least now she is receiving quite well, considering that her and Sansonna have to cover for Egonu. But in defense, OMG... She never even try... And at the moment she doesn't seem to be a leader, unfortunately.

By the way Italy and Poland had their golden generations and now it's over...

Over? Actually, it's form this summer that I believe that a new Italian golden generation it's about to start :D
    I think it's since 2011 that we haven't won a thing, right? And the last medal before the WCH at the 2009 ECH...